- Fructose powder
- Natural sweetener
- Simple low GI carbohydrate
- Ideal to add to intra/post-workout sport drinks
- Perfect substitute for conventional table sugar
Table of contents
Fructose Powder by HSNraw is a food made of fructose, which is also called fruit sugar or levulose.
Fructose is the main sugar that is naturally found in honey, fruit, and in small amounts in some vegetables (like carrots). At the same time, fructose is linked to glucose in regular or table sugar (saccharose), which is made of one half of fructose (50%) and another half of glucose (50%).
Fructose is a monosaccharide, its chemical formula is quite similar to that of glucose (C6H12O6) but its molecular structure is different, because fructose has a keto group on carbon 2, whereas glucose has an aldehyde group on this carbon. One major difference will be the glycemic index.
- RAW Product: fructose powder by HSNraw is a completely pure product, without stuffing nor additives, produced following the highest quality standards.
- Calories: fructose provides 4kcal per gram and it has many uses, mainly as a nutritious sweetener.
- GMO-free: we have not used genetically modified organism to make this food supplement.
- Powder format: its powder format makes its dosing easier and results in a good dissolution of the product.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which is why it follows the highest food safety and quality norms.
Fructose Powder is a food that provides 140Kcal per serving, always keeping in mind that fructose produces a lower increase in blood sugar when compared to other foods that contain saccharose and glucose.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (35g)|
|Servings per container: 29|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||100g|
How to take FRUCTOSE POWDER 1Kg:Mix 35g (scoop) in 150-200ml of water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Since I found out that this product existed, I no longer use any other sweetener. The only thing that I would change is the packaging.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good substitute for sweets
Not too sweet and definitely a healthy replacement for any type of sugar/saccharineHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Healthier than sugar and as sweet, quite convincing productHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics