GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE POWDER
- 100% Glucosamine sulfate
- Produced through a vegetable fermentation process
- It provides 1350mg of 2KCl D-glucosamine sulfate per daily dose
- Powder format
- Neutral flavor
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets
- In-house production
What is Glucosamine Sulfate Powder?
Glucosamine Sulfate Powder by HSNraw is a food supplement in powder made from 2KCl D-glucosamine sulfate.
The vegetable glucosamine sulfate comes partly from corn and it becomes dextrose. Dextrose is fermented before the extraction process. The resulting product goes through a hydrolysis process that results in vegetable glucosamine.
Features of Glucosamine Sulfate Powder
- Glucosamine sulfate: it is produced through a vegetable fermentation process, which means that it is suitable both for vegans and vegetarians.
- Neutral flavor: it can be perfectly combined with other food or supplements thanks to its neutral flavor.
- Powder format: its format allows a precise dosing and a good dissolution of the product.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which means that it meets the maximum food safety and quality norms.
What are the properties of Glucosamine Sulfate Powder?
A daily dose of Glucosamine Sulfate Powder provides:
- 1350mg of 2KCL D-glucosamine sulfate
How to take Glucosamine Sulfate Powder?
It is advisable to take this food supplement between 1 and 3 times a day. You just have to mix 1 scoop (450mg) in 100ml of water.
How can we combine Glucosamine Sulfate Powder?
Glucosamine Sulfate Powder can be combined with other supplements such as:
Recent studies about the effects of the components of Glucosamine Sulfate Powder
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (450mg)|
|Daily dose: 3 scoops (1350mg)|
|Servings per container: 333|
|D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCl||1350mg|
Ingredients:Potassium D-glucosamine sulfate (produced through a vegetable fermentation process).
How to take GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE POWDER 150g:Mix 1 scoop (450mg) in 100ml of water, drink from 1 to 3 times a day.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I have been taking it with collagen for my joints, since I'm also following a treatment for arthritis and I been feeling better lately.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Glucosamine is an excellent product, especially if you want to make sure that your joints recover properly from an intense training routine. Combining it with collagen or magnesium is an excellent way to keep your joints healthy for sure!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics