CLUSTER DEXTRIN® (HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN)
Nutritional Facts CLUSTER DEXTRIN® (HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN)
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information CLUSTER DEXTRIN® (HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN)|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (25 g)|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Amount per serving|
|Cluster Dextrin® (Dextrina cíclica altamente ramificada)||25g|
|Ingredients: Cluster Dextrin® (Cyclic Dextrin).|
How to take CLUSTER DEXTRIN® (HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN):Mix 1 scoop (25 g) with 300 - 400 ml of water.
- New generation carbohydrates
- Efficient glycogen replenishment
- Designed for high performance activities
- Provides excellent recovery
Table of contents
Cluster Dextrin by HSN Raw , also known as 'Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin - HBCD' or Cyclodextrins, are a type of carbohydrate derived from the enzymatic degradation of starch, resulting in a series of cyclic oligosaccharides, and obtaining a set of toroidal-structure glucose units.
The properties obtained from this molecular distribution in space, are:
- High molecular weight
- Low osmolarity
- High solubility
- Excellent digestibility
- No stomach discomforts
It possesses some similar features to the starches (amylopectin) of other products, but notably improved. The rate of gastric emptying and fast absorption make of cyclodextrins an excellent source as a sports drink.
Their peculiarity is that, when it comes to their absorption by the body, it is done progressively, by releasing insulin gradually, and allowing the coexistence of free fatty acids used as an energy source along with glucose units. Result?
- Effective absorption of carbohydrates and remarkably superior performance
Cluster Dextrin has become a sports drink reference due to its high solubility and rapid gastric emptying to enter the bloodstream and maintain high blood sugar levels without inhibiting fat burning. These features make this sports drink ideal for a high energy demand and performance.
Muscle contractions produced during efforts such as workouts with weight will cause a rapid decline at a local level of the stored glycogen.
Therefore it is recommended to be taken as:
- Intra-workout Drink, combining it with a source of proteins or amino acids, such as Evopept (Peptopro). Additionally we can add important elements that will ensure our replenishment of mineral salts such as Electrolytes Powder and improve our hydration.
- Post-workout, along with hydrolyzed protein, like Evohydro
- Athletes or Sportspeople looking for a drink to stay hydrated and restore energy during competitive events.
- Athletes looking for a source of energy during their workout or sport disciplines, such as: Athletics, Weightlifting, CrossFit, Collective Sports...
- Ideal to take before, during and/or after physical exercise and replenish glycogen deposits.