CLUSTER DEXTRIN® (HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN) POWDER
- Last generation carbohydrates
- Highly efficient glycogen recharge
- Designed for high performance activities
- They provide an excellent recovery
Table of contents
Cluster Dextrin by HSNraw, also known as 'Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin - HBCD' or Cyclodextrins, are a type of carbohydrate from the enzymatic breakdown of starch, resulting in a series of cyclic oligosaccharides and a set of toroidal glucose units.
The properties from this product are:
- High molecular weight
- Low osmolarity
- High solubility
- Excellent digestibility
- No stomach discomfort
They have some features that are similar to common starch (amylopectin) from other products, but improved. Cyclodextrins are an excellent sport drink due to their gastric emptying and fast absorption.
When it comes to their absorption, the body releases insulin gradually, so that the fatty acids and glucose units coexist, meaning that we have two energy sources available at the same time. What is the result?
- Effective carbohydrate absorption and considerably better performance
Cluster Dextrin has become a referent in sport drinks due to its high solubility and fast gastric emptying. It enters the bloodstream and keeps the blood sugar levels high without inhibiting the fat burning processes. These features are ideal for a high energy demand and maximum performance.
A muscle contraction like the ones performed in weightlifting will use a lot of the stored glycogen.
That is why it would be useful to take it in the:
- Intra-workout, with protein or amino acids, like Evopept (Peptopro). Moreover, we can add important elements that will ensure that we do not run out of mineral salts such as Electrolyte Powder while keeping us hydrated.
- Post-workout, with hydrolyzed protein like Evohydro.
- Athletes looking for a drink to stay hydrated and get some energy during their competitions.
- Athletes who want a source of energy during their workout or sport disciplines, such as: Athletics, Weightlifting, CrossFit, Collective Sports...
- Ideal to take before, during and/or after physical exercise to recharge the glycogen deposits.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (25g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (25g)|
|Servings per container: 80|
|Cluster Dextrin® (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin)||25g|
Ingredients:Cluster Dextrin® (Cyclic Dextrin).
How to take CLUSTER DEXTRIN® (HIGHLY BRANCHED CYCLIC DEXTRIN) 2Kg:Mix 1 scoop (25 g) with 300 - 400 ml of water.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I use it for peri and post-workout, it allows longer workouts, shorter breaks between sets. It makes you feel truly recovered after an intense physical effort.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I mix it with my chocolate & cookies whey protein or some bcaa's and it tastes good, it also mixes really well and gives a nice energy boost if you use it before the workoutHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Does not produce swelling
I have food intolerance issues, but this product provides an easy digestion, after 20 minutes my stomach feels empty, and I do not feel bloated at all.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics