HMB PURE POWDER
Nutritional Facts HMB PURE 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information HMB PURE 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (1.75g)|
|Daily dose: 4 scoops (7g)|
|Servings per container: 85|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB)|
How to take HMB PURE 150g:Mix 1 scoop (1.75 g) with 200 ml of water. It's recommended to take it 4 times a day (4 scoops of 1.75 g to reach 7 g of HMB), throughout the whole day for better results.
- HMB (Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate) powder
- Optimal dissolution
- Includes scoop
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Can be combined with other supplements
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- In House Production
- HACCP and ISO 22000 certificates
What is HMB by HSN Raw?
Pure HMB by HSN Raw is a supplement that provides an intake of calcium HydroxyMethylButyrate, in powder format.
Characteristics of HMB powder by HSN Raw
- Micronized powder
- Instantly dissolved
- Mixture with no lumps
- Allows to personalise the intake according to individual needs
- Neutral flavor, ideal to add to your drinks and without altering their taste
Properties of HMB
ß-hydroxy-ß methylbutyrate (HMB) is a leucine metabolite produced from ß-ketoisocaproic acid. Studies have proven that HBM is related to the cholesterol metabolism in the skeletal muscle, which could reduce proteolysis. (1)
HMB reduces muscle damaged from physical exercise and improves muscle hypertrophy and strength, aerobic performance, endurance to fatigue, and the regenerative ability. According to studies, HMB can be efficient in the treatment of muscle wear. (2)
HMB influences strength and lean body mass as a anti-catabolic agent, by minimising the protein breakdown and the damage to cells that can be produced by intense physical exercise. (3)
How to combine HMB?
HMB Pure can be combined with other supplements such as:
How to consume HMB?
It is recommended to mix 1 scoop (1.75g) with 200ml of water. You can consume up to 4 servings (7g) distributed throughout the day.
Who can benefit from this HMB supplement?
- Sportspeople and Athletes
- Active people
- Old people
1. Manjarrez-Montes-de-Oca R, Torres-Vaca M, González-Gallego J, Alvear-Ordenes I. [β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate as a dietary supplement (I): metabolism and toxicity]. Nutr Hosp. 2014 Nov 27;31(2):590-6. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.31.2.8432.
2. Holecek M. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate supplementation and skeletal muscle in healthy and muscle-wasting conditions. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2017 Aug;8(4):529-541. doi: 10.1002/jcsm.12208.
3. Slater GJ, Jenkins D. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation and the promotion of muscle growth and strength. Sports Med. 2000 Aug;30(2):105-16.
You need some patience in order to dissolve it. You get used to the flavour. I like to combine it with Beta Alanine and Creatine in order to improve recoveries.
I've been using it for less than a week and so far, and I've already been able to prolong my workout sessions. Totally recommend it!
Love the product, hate the flavour
The only complaint that I have is that the flavour is really bad, I have to mix it with some juice, otherwise I would not be able to drink it.