HMB PURE POWDER
Nutritional Facts HMB PURE 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information HMB PURE 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (1.75g)|
|Daily dose: 4 scoops (7g)|
|Servings per container: 85|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Calcium hydroxymethylbutyrate|
How to take HMB PURE 150g:Mix 1 scoop (1.75 g) with 200 ml of water. It is advisable to take it 4 times a day throughout the whole day to get the best results.
- HMB (Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate) powder
- Optimal dissolution
- Includes scoop
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Can be combined with other supplements
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- In-House Production
- HACCP and ISO 22000 certificates
What is HMB by HSNraw?
Pure HMB by HSNraw is a supplement that provides a supply of calcium HydroxyMethylButyrate in powder.
Characteristics of HMB powder by HSNraw
- Micronized powder
- Instant dissolution
- Blend without lumps
- Allows to adjust the dose according to individual needs
- Neutral flavor, you can add it to your drinks without altering their flavor
Properties of HMB
ß-hydroxy-ß methylbutyrate (HMB) is a leucine metabolite produced from ß-ketoisocaproic acid. Studies have proven that HBM is related to the cholesterol metabolism in the skeletal muscle, which could be used to treat proteolysis. (1)
HMB reduces the muscle damage caused by physical exercise and improves muscle hypertrophy and strength, aerobic performance, resistance to fatigue, and the ability to regenerate. According to studies, HMB can be effective for the treatment of muscle wear. (2)
HMB influences strength and lean body mass as a anti-catabolic agent, by minimizing the protein breakdown and the damage to cells that can be produced by intense physical exercise. (3)
How to combine HMB?
HMB Pure can be combined with other supplements such as:
How to consume HMB?
It is advisable to mix 1 scoop (1.75g) with 200ml of water. You can take 4 servings (7g) distributed throughout the day.
Who can benefit from this HMB supplement?
- Sportspeople and Athletes
- Active people
- The elderly
1. Manjarrez-Montes-de-Oca R, Torres-Vaca M, González-Gallego J, Alvear-Ordenes I. [β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate as a dietary supplement (I): metabolism and toxicity]. Nutr Hosp. 2014 Nov 27;31(2):590-6. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.31.2.8432.
2. Holecek M. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate supplementation and skeletal muscle in healthy and muscle-wasting conditions. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle. 2017 Aug;8(4):529-541. doi: 10.1002/jcsm.12208.
3. Slater GJ, Jenkins D. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation and the promotion of muscle growth and strength. Sports Med. 2000 Aug;30(2):105-16.
You need some patience in order to dissolve it. You get used to the flavour. I like to combine it with Beta Alanine and Creatine in order to improve recoveries.
I've been using it for less than a week and so far, and I've already been able to prolong my workout sessions. Totally recommend it!
Love the product, hate the flavour
The only complaint that I have is that the flavour is really bad, I have to mix it with some juice, otherwise I would not be able to drink it.