INSTANT OAT FLOUR 2.0
Nutritional Facts INSTANT OAT FLOUR 2.0 1Kg CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information INSTANT OAT FLOUR 2.0 1Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (100g)|
|Servings per container: 10|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||1.5g|
|of which sugars||1g|
|Ingredients: Oat (gluten) flour, defatted cocoa powder (from Theobroma Cocoa L. seeds), flavouring, salt, sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], natural flavouring, thickener [E415 (xanthan gum)].|
How to take INSTANT OAT FLOUR 2.0 1Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 2 scoops with 300ml of water, milk, or juice. In order to make your own pancakes, mix 50g (1 scoop) with egg whites to your taste.
- Instant Oat Flour powder
- New formula with improved flavour and texture!
- Very versatile to cook recipes
- Fitness Breakfast
- You can mix it with your Protein Shakes
- Long-lasting energy
- Low Glycemic Index Carbohydrates
- Easy dissolution
- High fibre content
- Available in several flavours or without flavour
Table of contents
- What is Instant Oat Flour 2.0?
- Properties of Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- Nutritional Value of Oat Flour
- Amino Acid Profile of Oats
- Properties of Oat Flour
- Oat Flour to Lose Weight
- How to consume Oat Flour?
- When should you consume Instant Oat Flour 2.0?
- Pancakes with Oat Flour Recipe
- Oat Flour Biscuits
- Why use Oat Flour instead of Oat Flakes?
- Flavoured Oat Flour
- Who can benefit from Instant Oat Flour 2.0?
Instant Oat Flour 2.0 by HSN Raw, is one of the most consumed cereals in the world, Oats, but instead of providing the whole grain, it has undergone a microfiltration process in order to obtain a thin flour which is easy to consume and to use in our recipes.
This carbohydrate is made of oat flour with or without flavour, ready to mix, and with sweetener. Oats are regarded as the fitness food to shape up!
Oats are an ingredient that should not be missing from shakes, breakfasts, and the meals included in the diet of sportspeople, since it is an excellent source of low GI complex carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats, fibre, and micro-nutrients.
- Easy to use: mix with water or any other drink and done
- It allows to cook endless recipes, such as the famous Oat Pancakes with Egg Whites
- High nutritional content: proteins, complex carbohydrates, fibre, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
- Antioxidant intake and natural anti-inflammatory effect, thanks to its active ingredient: Aventhranamide
- Support for weigh control diets
- Increases satiety
- It improves the digestive system and the intestinal tract
- Perfect as a meal before carrying out any endurance activity
- It favours the cardiovascular health, lowers blood pressure, and regulates cholesterol levels
When we refer to the nutritional value of oat flour, we can equally refer to said nutritional properties from the whole flake.
It provides around a 15% of protein of vegetable origin per 100g. It is the cereal with the greatest proportion of vegetable fat, a 65% of unsaturated fats and a 35% of linoelic acid. It is rich in sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 (valuable micro-nutrients for sportspeople). The fibre supply stands out with all the benefits it provides, as well as the slow release carbohydrates from starch, without sugar.
Oats are one the most rich in amino acid foods of vegetable origin.
Oats are an excellent ally for sportspeople and athletes. Specifically, it benefits those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet, since their protein sources are scarce. Oats is one of the best and provides a good aminogram:
Essential Amino Acids
Non-essential Amino Acids
Low Glycemic Index
Since it is a complex carbohydrate, its digestion in the digestive tract is slower and this condition allows to maintain stable levels of glucose in blood, and to supply prolonged energy during several hours. This situation results in a greater feeling of satiety for a longer time, which becomes the best ally in diets aimed at weight loss.
Oats are also an excellent source of fibre that contributes to a proper functioning of the intestines. It is rich in betaglucans which are substances that absorb cholesterol and bile acid from the intestine, preventing harmful compounds from entering the organism.
One of the main features of Instant Oat Flour is that it can help us to lose weight. This is mainly due to its high fibre content, which will allow to increase the satiety index and will help us to avoid eating between meals. This is one of the most common reasons of an 'unconscious' intake of calories.
Moreover, when we want to reduce the percentage of fat and maintain muscle mass, what is known as improving our Body Composition, oats are one of the most useful foods to achieve this:
- They provide slow absorption carbohydrates in order to avoid peaks of glycemia
- They supply essential amino acids, key elements in order to achieve lean mass
- They create a feeling of satiety, thanks to its fibre content
1.-Adjust the amount
We adjust the amount of product according to our weight, physical aspect, and objectives. Generally, between 50-100g, which equals 1 or 2 scoops.
2.-Choose your drink
You can use water, milk, juice, or any other drink of your choice.
Use a HSN Shaker in order to facilitate this step. It includes a grid to achieve a perfect blend in a few seconds.
Due to its properties, oat flour can be consumed at any time of the day, the best moments are:
It is a perfect ingredient to consume with your breakfast:
- If you want to make something quickly: mix 1 scoop of Oat Flour and 1 scoop of Whey Protein Concentrate
- Or rather, we can cook a pancake with Oat Flour and Egg Whites
A delicious recipe consist on combining Oat Flour with Whipped Fresh Cheese or Greek Yogurt.
Before Physical Activity
It is a good choice for athletes to eat it as a previous meal to the execution of physical exercise where we will have a high energy expenditure or if it is going to last for a long time. It is recommended to consume Oat Flour with a drink of our choice, and to add 1 spoonful of Peanut Butter.
If we are still hungry after 2-3 hours from the dinner and we want an extra intake to contribute to muscle recovery, we can mix Oat Flour with Micellar Casein.
Breakfast for a Fitness Diet
Without any doubt, this is one of the most well-known recipes and with a bigger number of followers among the fitness lifestyle lovers: Oat Pancakes
Oat Pancakes are the breakfast par excellence of countless sportspeople and athletes, since they are well-known for its properties, apart from the fact that it is a delicious and appetising recipe, not only as an excellent way to start the day off, but also for any time, such as the afternoon or as a meal for before or after physical exercise.
Wide range of Oat Pancakes with Egg Whites Recipes
One of the reasons why is that Oat Pancakes allow wide range of methods to cook them, that can be cooked for the whole family by using Instant Oat Flour.
Instant Oat Flour is the star element in said recipe, and it matches perfectly with whole eggs or with the whites. We already know that if we want to reduce the amount of calories, we only use the whites. However, in order to guarantee a nutritional balance and to obtain the properties of the egg yolk, we can always include at least a whole egg.
How to cook Oat Pancakes and Egg Whites?
To elaborate our delicious pancakes, we will just need:
- Instant Oat Flour of our favourite flavour, or even neutral if we want to sweeten it, in which case we would add a little bit of Sucralose
- Eggs and/or with the Whites
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and with the help of an electric shaker, mix everything until it is all well combined in a homogeneous mass. Now let's get to cooking. It is recommended to use a non-stick pan, with a little bit of olive oil. Once it is hot, add the mix. According to the size and number of pancakes, vary the amount that you pour. This will also change the thickness of each pancake. It normally takes a minute to cook each side of the pancake.
When you see that they get 'golden' they will be ready to serve and eat!
Another incredible fitness recipe for those who love sweets is Oat Flour Biscuits! They are an appetising snack to eat at any time, and it is also healthy.
Way of consumption
The main reason is the way of consumption. The flakes, which are kept whole, need to be cooked before their consumption in order to deactivate the anti-nutrients, like for example by macerating them.
On its own, Oat Flour is much more practical and fast in order to cook any recipe, or to use it in a shake, which avoids any lumps and that the blend is not properly done. Using Oat Flour has practically the same aspect and dissolution than protein powder.
The Instant Oat Flour by HSN Raw is available in a wide range of flavours:
- Natural, without flavour
- Chocolate and Peanut
- Chocolate with Coconut
- Cheesecake-Forest Fruits
Remember that you can mix your Favourite Instant Oat Flour 2.0 Flavour with any drink of your choice, or prepare your own Homemade Shakes
- Any member of the family can use Instant Oat Flour and add it to their daily diet in order to guarantee a healthy and balanced nutrition
- Anyone who wants to add a healthy and natural product to their diet which provides energy and proteins of vegetable origin, along with a wide nutritional spectrum in order to strengthen the diet
- Anyone who needs a quality calorie intake in order to increase their weight
- Anyone who needs to lose or maintain the weight
- All kinds of sportspeople and/or athletes who want a source of low glycemic index carbohydrates as a meal before carrying out physical exercise which demands prolonged energy. At the same time, it can be used in any other kind of sports discipline, where it is necessary a certain intensity, such as Athletics, Weightlifting, CrossFit, Collective Sports (Football, Basketball) or Individual Sports (Rowing, Judo...)
I normally use it to make pancakes in the morning and in the afternoon. They make a very nutritious meal
The packaging is not perfect but I guess that a solid recipient would only increase its price. In the end what matters are the results and so far I have no complaints, very nice product overall.
Great flavour and dissolution
Very nice product at a fair price, specially if you take advantage of the discounts. I personally like the vanilla and cherry flavour