Nutritional Facts INSTANT OATS 1Kg BROWNIE
|Information INSTANT OATS 1Kg BROWNIE|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (100 g)|
|Servings per container: 10|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturates||1,1g|
|of which sugars||0,7g|
|Ingredients: Oatmeal ( gluten ), brownie flavouring, sweetener E955 (sucralose).|
How to take INSTANT OATS 1Kg BROWNIE:Mix 2 scoops (100g) with 300ml of water, milk or juice.* To make your own pancakes: Mix 50 g (1 scoops) with egg whites to your taste.
Oats are considered to be a fitness food to shape up!
- Instant Oatmeal
- Very versatile to make recipes
- Fitness Breakfast
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Can be mixed with your Protein Shakes
- Long-term energy
- Low Glycemic Index
- Easy dissolution
- Fiber supply
- Available with or without flavor
Table of contents
- What is Instant Oatmeal?
- Properties of Instant Oatmeal
- Nutritional Value of Instant Oatmeal
- Oats Amino Acid Profile
- Benefits of Instant Oatmeal
- Instant Oatmeal to Lose Weight
- How to consume Instant Oatmeal?
- When to take Instant Oatmeal?
- Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
- Oatmeal Cookies
- Why use Instant Oatmeal instead of Oatmeal Flakes?
- Instant Oatmeal Flavors
- Who can benefit from Instant Oatmeal?
Instant Oatmeal by HSN Raw , is one of the most consumed cereals, Oats, but instead of providing the whole grain this time it has undergone a process of microfiltration, resulting in a fine flour that is very easy to consume and to use in our recipes.
Oatmeal is a must in our smoothies, breakfasts and other meals included in the diet of athletes, since this ingredient constitutes an excellent source of complex carbohydrates of low GI, proteins, healthy fats, fiber and micronutrients.
- Easy to prepare: mix with water or any other drink and it is ready
- Allows you to cook endless recipes, such as Pancakes
- High nutritional value: proteins, complex carbohydrates, fiber, healthy fat, vitamins, and minerals
- Antioxidant intake and netural anti-inflammatory effect, due to its active ingredient: Avenanthramides
- It helps in weight control diets
- Increases satiety
- It improves the digestive system and the bowel tract.
- Ideal to consume before endurance activities
- It encourages cardiovascular health, reduces blood pressure, and regulates cholesterol levels.
When we talk about the nutritional value of oatmeal, we can also be referring to said nutritional properties from the whole flake.
It provides a 15% of proteins of vegetable origin per 100g. It is the cereal with the highest proportion of vegetable fat, a 65% of unsaturated fats and 35% linoleic acid. It is rich in sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 (micronutrients of great value for sportspeople). Its fiber intake and its benefits stand out, as well as the slow release sugar-free carbohydrates from starch.
Oatmeal is one of the richest foods in amino acids of vegetable origin.
Oatmeal is an excellent food ally for sportsmen and athletes. Specifically, those who maintain a vegan or vegetarian diet will be the most benefited, since their protein sources are more reduced, oats is precisely one of the best, providing a good aminogram:
Essential Amino Acids
Non-Essential Amino Acids
Low Glycemic Index
Since it is a complex carbohydrate, its digestion is slower in the digestive tract and this condition allows to maintain stable levels of glucose in blood and to supply energy in a prolonged way for several hours. This situation also results in a greater feeling of satiety for a longer period of time, which makes it the best ally for diets that are destined to lose weight.
Oatmeal is also an excellent source of fiber in order to contribute to a proper bowel function. It is rich in beta-glucans, which are substances that absorb cholesterol and bile acids in the intestine, avoiding that harmful compounds pass into the body.
As you can see, one of the highlights of Instant Oatmeal is that it can help us lose weight. This is mainly due to its high fiber content, which will allow us to increase the satiety index, so we are less likely to make the mistake of eating between meals which is usually one of the most common causes of the extra 'unconscious' supply of calories.
Additionally, when we want to reduce the percentage of fat and maintain muscle mass, which is also known as improving our Body Composition, oats is one of the best foods for this purpose since it:
- Supplies carbohydrates of slow absorption, to avoid peaks of glycemia
- Provides essential amino acids, key elements to keep the lean mass
- Creates a feeling satiety, thanks to the presence of fiber
1.-Adjust the amount
Adjust the amount of product according to our weight, physical aspect, and objectives. Generally, between 50-100g or 1 or 2 scoops.
2.-Choose your drink
You can use water, milk, juice, or any other drink that you like.
Use a HSN shaker in order to facilitate this process. It includes a net to achieve a perfect blend in a few seconds.
Due to its properties, oatmeal can be consumed at any time of the day, the best moments being:
It is an excellent ingredient to eat for breakfast:
- If we want something quick: mix 1 scoop of Oatmeal and 1 scoop of Whey Protein Concentrate
- Or rather, we can cook some pancakes with Oatmeal and Egg Whites
Combine Oatmeal with shaken Fresh Cheese or Greek Yogurt for a delicious snack.
Before physical activity
It is a very good option for a pre-workout snack in order to perform an intensive and long duration workout session, which is why it is a good choice for sportspeople. A nice option would be to mix the Oatmeal with a drink that we like, and then add a spoon of Peanut Butter
If we are still hungry after two or three hours from dinner or we want an extra intake in order to contribute to muscle recovery, we can mix Oatmeal with Micellar Casein
Fitness Diet Breakfast
Undoubtedly, it is one of the most popular recipes with the greatest number of fans among the fitness lifestyle lovers: Oatmeal Pancakes.
Oatmeal Pancakes are the breakfast par excellence for sportspeople and athletes, since their properties are well known, besides the fact that it is a delicious and appetizing recipe, not only as a fantastic way to start the day off, but also at any other moment, as a snack or meal before or after physical exercise.
Wide Range of Oatmeal Pancakes and Egg Whites Recipes
Oatmeal Pancakes allow a great number and variations of recipes when it comes to cooking, always using Instant Oatmeal.
Instant Oatmeal is the star element in this culinary elaboration, and it matches perfectly with whole eggs, or with egg whites. We already know that if we are looking to reduce the total calorie content, we tend to only use the whites, but nevertheless, to guarantee a correct nutritional balance and receive the properties of the egg yolk, we can include at least one whole egg.
How to Cook Oatmeal and Whites Pancakes?
In order to elaborate our delicious pancakes we will need simply:
- Instant Oatmeal of our favorite flavor, or even neutral oatmeal that can be sweetened by adding some Sucralose
- Eggs and/or with Whites
Add all the ingredients in a bowl and with the help of a blender, mix until we produce a homogeneous mass. Now it is time to cook. It is recommended to use a nonstick pan, with a little olive oil, and once it is hot, add the mixture. Depending on the size and number of pancakes, we can vary the amount we pour in the pan. This will also alter the thickness of each pancake. The average cooking time for each side of the pancake is usually around a minute.
When we see that they reach a 'golden' color it means that they are ready to serve and eat!
Another incredible fitness recipe which will satisfy the sweet-toothed is Oatmeal Cookies! They are an appetizing snack to eat any time, and it is also healthy.
The main reason is related to the way we consume it. On the one hand, the flakes have been kept whole and they must be cooked before eating them, for example, allowing maceration in order to deactivate the anti-nutrients.
On the other, Instant Oatmeal is much more practical and fast. In order to cook any recipe, or to use it in a shake, always preventing the formation of lumps and a proper mixing. Using Instant Oatmeal has virtually the same appearance and dissolution as protein powder.
Instant Oatmeal by HSN Raw is available in a wide range of flavors:
- Chocolate with Coconut
- Custard with Cookies
- Wild Fruit Cheesecake
Remember that you can mix your Favorite Instant Oatmeal Flavor with any drink, or mix your own home-made Shakes.
- Any family member can use Instant Oatmeal and add it to their daily diet to ensure a balanced diet.
- Anyone looking to add to their diet a natural and healthy product that provides energy and proteins of vegetable origin, along with a broad nutritional spectrum in order to strengthen our diet.
- Anyone who needs a quality calorie intake to gain weight.
- Anyone who needs to lose or maintain weight.
- All types of sportspeople and/or athletes looking for a source of low glycemic index carbohydrates, as a meal before performing a physical effort where prolonged energy is demanded. Its use in any other discipline, in which a certain level of energy is required, is also contemplated, as it is the case with Athletics, Weightlifting, CrossFit, Collective Sports (Football, Basketball...) or Individual ones (Rowing, Judo...)