MICRONIZED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
Nutritional Facts MICRONIZED CREATINE 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MICRONIZED CREATINE 150g|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (3g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate|
How to take MICRONIZED CREATINE 150g:Take 1/2 scoop (3g) a day.
- Increases strength and muscle mass
- Promotes intracellular hydration
- Enhances high intensity activities
- Stimulates the improvement of performance
- Improves recovery between both intense consecutive efforts and short-term efforts
What is Creatine?
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate by HSN Raw is a supplement from micronized creatine, a powerful ergogenic support that increases the performance of the athlete. It is one of the most pure and of the highest quality on the market, thanks to the raw materials used and the manufacturing process. The micronizing process reduces the size of the particles, boosting its solubility and bioavailability.
It is possibly the most used supplement along with proteins, not only in the fitness world, but also for competitions and for improving athletic performance
How does Creatine work?
Creatine acts through cell saturation, maintaining high ATP levels, which is the energy that muscles mainly require for those activities that demand a maximum commitment from fast muscle fibers.
This maximizes power at high intensity efforts and enhances submaximal strength reaching a higher growth.
Supplements made from creatine monohydrate, apart from increasing strength and power, they also promote muscle development. This is achieved thanks to the fact that creatine increases the cell volume because of its greater retention of intracellular water, contributing to maintaining hydration and stimulating protein synthesis.
Who can benefit from Micronized Creatine Monohydrate?
- Any athlete who is training, and who seeks to improve their physical ability and enjoy the benefits of creatine.
- Especially designed for sports of strength and power: bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, contact sports, weightlifting, high intensity sports, sprinters, medium distance, jumping and throwing.
Great product and economic price!