Nutritional Facts MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: L-Glutamine (produced through a fermentation process, No GMO*) (*Genetically modified organisms)|
How to take MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g:Take 1 scoop (5g) once a day with water.
- 100% Micronized Glutamine
- Accelerates recovery
- Anticatabolic effect
- In-House Production
Table of contents
Micronized Glutamine from HSN Raw is the L-Glutamine amino-acid. It is a 'conditionally' essential amino acid, which means that in certain circumstances, our body is unable to synthesize it as fast as it is spent due to several factors like training, especially in high intensity and high frequency workouts. Plasma levels decrease markedly in those moments, which will directly affect subsequent recovery processes, being also a weakening factor during physical training. The molecule has been micronized (in a very small size) to improve its absorption.
Glutamine (19% of which is nitrogen) is part of approximately 60% of the skeletal muscle, which makes it the main nitrogen transporter into cells. A proper nitrogen retention is key when building new tissues.
Thus, glutamine plays an important role in the process of protein synthesis by establishing an anabolic hormonal environment so that the necessary physiological processes can take place.
Apart from its connection to muscle growth, glutamine has other benefits of great interest, such as:
- It is a great neurotransmitter and supports memory and mental focus
- It promotes cellular detoxification metabolism
- Supports gastrointestinal health, since it is a very important nutrient for the intestines
- Helps with leaky gut syndrome
- Promotes the growth hormone release, which enhances recovery
- Regulates sugar levels in blood and diabetes
- Helps with the maintenance of the immune system, which is quite important for athletes in periods of maximum intensity
The transport of glutamine is produced by a sodium-dependent mechanism, which has proven to significantly increase cell volume, since electrolytes and water are absorbed. Adding an electrolyte supplement and sodium to glutamine can be a very interesting strategy for endurance athletes. On the other hand, keeping the muscle cell hydrated leads to an improved mTOR signalling for protein synthesis.
The recommended general intake is 20g a day, divided into several servings, for example:
- As soon as you wake up
- Before workout
- After workout
- Before going to bed
The combination of both supplements produces a synergistic effect that can help to:
- Gain muscle
- Improve performance
Keeping high levels of glutamine and adding BCAAs is one of the best supplementation strategies to optimise recovery and start the processes of protein synthesis.
- How to take: upon finishing your workout session.
Creatine is almost certainly the best ergogenic support, that is to say, the supplement with greatest scientific support that confirms its effectiveness to, among other things, improve performance and to stimulate creation of proteins.
When both products are combined we are going to get a powerful volumizing effect, as it will optimize cellular hydration while filling the muscle energy deposits, ATP.
- How to take: Divide the dose of creatine, before and after training.
The protein will contribute to feed the tissues of our organism, providing them with the necessary amino acids for the corresponding physiological tasks. In this sense, you can take glutamine together with the protein shake 'Whey Protein'.
- How to take: Take 1 protein shake with glutamine on an empty stomach, and another one just after training.
As you may have noticed, in the post-workout intake we can include in the same shake: Protein, Glutamine, Creatine, and BCAA's
Arginine is an amino acid that is a precursor of nitric oxide, which is a substance that is released in our body producing an effect that improves the transport of nutrients and the oxygenation of muscle fibres.
- How to take: Take arginine with glutamine before training and before going to bed.
As you can see, in the pre-workout we will include: Arginine, Glutamine, and Creatine
- Any athlete who seeks to optimize muscle recovery processes.
- Any athlete who seeks to protect and prevent muscle catabolism.
- Endurance athletes seeking to protect their muscles during training sessions or competition, as well as to ensure an optimal replenishment of glycogen deposits and muscle recovery.