- 100% Micronized glutamine
- Accelerates recovery
- Anticatabolic effect
What is Glutamine?
Micronized Glutamine from HSN Raw Series is the amino-acid L-glutamine, which is 'conditionally' essential, that is, in certain circumstances, our body is unable to synthesize as demanded due to several factors like training, especially in high intensity and high frequency workouts. Plasma levels decrease markedly in those moments, which will directly affect subsequent recovery processes, being also a debilitating factor on physical training. The molecule has been micronized (in a very small size) to improve its absorption.
Properties of Glutamine
Glutamine (19% of which is nitrogen) is part of approximately 60% of skeletal muscle, which makes it the main nitrogen transporter into cells. A proper nitrogen retention is key when building new tissues.
Thus, glutamine plays a prominent role in the process of protein synthesis by establishing an anabolic hormonal environment for the neccessary physisological processes to take place.
Benefits of Glutamine
In addition to its connection to muscle growth, glutamine has other benefits of great interest, such as:
- It is a great neurotransmitter and supports memory and mental focus
- It promotes cellular detoxification metabolism
- Support gastrointestinal health, as it's a very important nutrient for the intestines
- Help with leaky gut syndrome
- Promotes the growth hormone release, enhancing recovery
- Regulates blood sugar levels and diabetes
- Helps the immune system, which is quite important for athletes in periods of maximum intensit
How to take Glutamine?
The glutamine transport is produced by a sodium-dependent mechanism, which has been shown to significantly increase cell volume, as electrolytes and water are absorbed. Add a electrolyte supplement and sodium along with glutamine can be a very interesting strategy for endurance athletes. On the other hand, keeping the muscle cell hydrated leads to improved mTOR signalling for protein synthesis.
The recommended general dose is 20g per day, divided into several doses, like:
- As soon as you wake up
- Before workout
- After workout
- Before going to bed
How to take BCAA and Glutamine?
The combination of both supplements produces a synergistic effect that can help:
- Gain muscle
- Improve performance
Keeping high levels of glutamine and adding BCAAs is one of the best supplementation strategies to optimise recovery and start protein synthesis processes.
- How to take: upon finishing training
How to take Glutamine and Creatine?
Creatine is almost certainly the best ergogenic support, that is to say, the supplement with greatest scientific support that confirms its effectiveness to, among others, improve performance and to stimulate creation of proteins.
When both products are combined we are going to get a powerful volumizing effect, as it will optimize cellular hydration while filling the muscle energy stores, ATP.
- How to take: Divide the dose of creatine, before and after training.
How to take Whey Protein and Glutamine?
The protein will contribute to feed the tissues of our organism, providing them with the necessary amino acids for the corresponding physiological tasks. In this sense, you can take glutamine together with the protein shake 'Whey Protein'.
- How to take: Take 1 protein shake with glutamine fasting, and another just after training.
As you may have noticed, in the post-workout intake we can include in the same shake: Protein Glutamine Creatine BCAAs
How to take Arginine and Glutamine?
Arginine is an amino acid that is precursor of nitric oxide, a substance that is released in our body producing an effect that is related to improving nutrient transport and oxygenation of muscle fibers.
- How to take: Take arginine with glutamine before training and before going to bed.
As you can see, in the pre-workout we will include: Arginine Glutamine Creatine
Who can benefit from Glutamine Micronized?
- Any athlete who seeks to optimize muscle recovery processes.
- Any athlete who seeks to protect and prevent muscle catabolism.
- Endurance athletes seeking to protect their muscles during training sessions or competition, as well as to ensure an optimal replenishment of glycogen stores and muscle recovery.
Nutritional Facts MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g|
|Serving size: 5g|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: L-Glutamine (produced through a fermentation process) No GMO* (*Genetically modified organisms)|
How to take GLUTAMINA MICRONIZADA:Take 1 scoop (5g) once a day with water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.