MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER
Nutritional Facts MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: L-Glutamine (produced through a fermentation process, GMO* Free) (*Genetically modified organisms)|
How to take MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g:Consume 1 scoop (5g) once a day with water.
- 100% Micronized Glutamine
- Accelerates recovery
- Anticatabolic effect
- In-House Production
Table of contents
Micronized Glutamine by HSN Raw is the L-Glutamine amino-acid. It is a 'conditionally' essential amino acid, which means that in certain circumstances, our body is unable to synthesize it as fast as it is spent due to several factors, especially in high intensity and frequency physical training. The plasma levels decrease markedly in those moments, which will directly affect the subsequent recovery process, which is also a weakening factor during physical exercise. The molecule has been micronized (smaller size) to improve its absorption.
Glutamine (19% of which is nitrogen) is part of approximately 60% of the skeletal muscle, which makes it the main transporter of nitrogen into cells. A proper nitrogen retention is key when building new tissues.
Thus, glutamine plays an important role in the process of protein synthesis by establishing an anabolic hormonal environment so that the necessary physiological processes can take place.
Apart from its connection to muscle growth, glutamine has other benefits of great interest, such as:
- It performs the task of a brain neurotransmitter and supports memory and mental focus
- It promotes the metabolism of cell detoxification
- It supports gastrointestinal health, since it is a very important nutrient for the intestines
- It helps with the leaky gut syndrome
- It promotes the release of the growth hormone, which enhances recovery
- It regulates glycemia and diabetes
- It helps with the maintenance of the immune system, which is quite important for athletes in the most demanding periods
The transport of glutamine is carried out by a sodium-dependent mechanism, which has proven to significantly increase cell volume, since electrolytes and water are absorbed. Adding an electrolyte supplement and sodium along with glutamine can be a very interesting strategy for endurance athletes. On the other hand, keeping the muscle cell hydrated leads to an improved mTOR signalling for protein synthesis.
The daily recommended intake is 20g, divided into several servings, for example:
- When you wake up
- Before workout
- After workout
- Before sleeping
The combination of both supplements produces a synergistic effect that can help to:
- Gain muscle
- Improve performance
Keeping high levels of glutamine and adding BCAAs is one of the best supplementation strategies to optimise recovery and start the processes of protein synthesis.
- When to consume: upon finishing your workout session.
Creatine is almost certainly the best ergogenic support, that is to say, the supplement with greatest scientific support that confirms its efficiency to, among other things, improve performance and to stimulate the creation of proteins.
When both products are combined we are going to get a powerful volumizing effect, since it will optimize cell hydration while filling the muscle energy deposits, ATP.
- How to use: Divide the dose of creatine, before and after training.
The protein will contribute to feed the tissues of our organism, providing them with the necessary amino acids for the corresponding physiological tasks. In this sense, you can take glutamine together with the protein shake 'Whey Protein'.
- How to use: Take 1 protein shake with glutamine on an empty stomach, and another one just after training.
As you may have noticed, in the post-workout intake we can include in the same shake: Protein + Glutamine + Creatine + BCAA's
Arginine is an amino acid that is a precursor form of nitric oxide, which is a substance that is released in our body that produces an improvement of the transport of nutrients and the oxygenation of muscle fibres.
- How to consume: Use arginine with glutamine before training and before sleeping.
In the pre-workout we will include: Arginine + Glutamine + Creatine
- Any athlete who seeks to optimize muscle recovery processes.
- Any athlete who seeks to protect and prevent muscle catabolism.
- Endurance athletes seeking to protect their muscles during training sessions or competition, as well as to ensure an optimal replenishment of glycogen deposits and muscle recovery.