MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER
Nutritional Facts MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: L-Glutamine (produced through a fermentation process, GMO* Free) (*Genetically modified organisms)|
How to take MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER 150g:Take 1 scoop (5g) once a day with water.
- 100% Micronized Glutamine
- Accelerates the recovery
- Anticatabolic effect
- In-House Production
Table of contents
Micronized Glutamine by HSNraw is the L-Glutamine amino-acid. It is a 'conditionally' essential amino acid, which means that in certain circumstances, our body is unable to synthesize it as fast as it is spent due to several factors. For example, high intensity physical training will significantly reduce the plasma levels, which will directly affect the subsequent recovery processes, apart from being a weakening factor during physical exercise. The molecule has been micronized (smaller size) to improve its absorption.
Glutamine (19% of which is nitrogen) makes up around a 60% of the skeletal muscle, which makes it responsible for the transport of nitrogen into cells. A proper nitrogen retention is key to build new tissues.
Thus, glutamine plays an important role in the process of protein synthesis by establishing an anabolic hormone environment so that the necessary physiological processes can take place.
Apart from its connection to muscle growth, glutamine has other benefits that are really interesting, such as:
- It performs the task of a brain neurotransmitter and supports the memory and mental focus
- It promotes the metabolism of cell detoxification
- It supports the gastrointestinal health, since it is a very important nutrient for the intestines
- It helps with the leaky gut syndrome
- It promotes the release of the growth hormone, which enhances the recovery
- It regulates the glycemia and diabetes
- It helps with the maintenance of the immune system, which is quite important for athletes in the most demanding periods
The transport of glutamine is carried out through a sodium-dependent mechanism, which has proven to increase the cell volume significantly, since the electrolytes and water are absorbed. Adding an electrolyte supplement and sodium along with glutamine can be a very useful strategy for endurance athletes. On the other hand, keeping the muscle cells hydrated leads to an improved mTOR signalling for protein synthesis.
Generally, the daily recommended dose is 20g, divided into several servings, for example:
- When you wake up
- Before training
- After the workout
- Before sleeping
The combination of both supplements produces a synergistic effect that can help to:
- Gain muscle
- Improve the performance
Keeping high levels of glutamine and adding BCAAs is one of the best supplementation strategies to optimize the recovery and start with the processes of protein synthesis.
- Use: after finishing the workout
Creatine is almost certainly the best ergogenic support, since it is the supplement with most scientific support that backs up its efficacy to, among other things, improve the performance and stimulate the creation of proteins.
When both products are combined, we will get a powerful volumizing effect, since it will optimize the hydration of the cells while charging the energy deposits of the muscle, called ATP.
- Use: divide the dose of creatine and take it before and after the workout.
The protein will contribute to feed the tissues of our organism, providing them with the necessary amino acids so that they can perform their corresponding physiological tasks. In this sense, you can take glutamine with a 'Whey Protein' shake.
- Use: Take 1 protein shake with glutamine on an empty stomach, and another one just after the workout.
As you can see, we can use the same shake for the post-workout: Protein + Glutamine + Creatine + BCAA's
Arginine is an amino acid that is a precursor form of nitric oxide, which is a substance that is released in our organism that improves the transport of nutrients and the oxygenation of muscle fibers.
- Use: Take arginine with glutamine before training and before sleeping.
The pre-workout will be made of: Arginine + Glutamine + Creatine
- Any athlete who wants to optimize the muscle recovery processes.
- Any athlete who wants to protect and prevent the catabolism.
- Endurance athletes who want to protect their muscles during the workouts or competitions, as well as to get an optimal recharge of the glycogen deposits and a proper muscle recovery.