MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER - 1Kg
- 100% Micronized Glutamine
- It shortens the recovery
- Anti-catabolic effect
- In-house production
Table of contents
Micronized Glutamine by HSNraw is the amino acid L-glutamine, which is known for being a 'conditionally' essential element. This means that, under certain circumstances, our body is not capable of meet the demands due to several reasons. One of them is physical exercise, especially if it has a high intensity and frequency. The plasma levels drop heavily, which will affect the recovery process later on. It is also a weakening factor on physical exercise. The molecule has been micronized (smaller size) to improve its absorbability.
Glutamine makes up around a 60% of the skeletal muscle, 19% is nitrogen, which is why glutamine is the main carrier of this element for the cells. A proper nitrogen absorption is key when it comes to building new tissues.
Thus, glutamine plays an important role in the protein synthesis by creating an anabolic hormone environment. This will stimulate the physiological processes that are necessary.
Apart from being directly connected to muscle growth, glutamine also has other interesting benefits such as:
- Performing a neurotransmitting function in the brain and supporting the memory and mental focus
- Stimulating the cell detox metabolism
- Supporting the gastrointestinal health
- Helping to treat the leaky gut syndrome
- Increasing the release of the growth hormone, which enhances the recovery
- Regulating the glycemia and diabetes
- Preserving the immune system, which is why it is quite useful for athletes during very demanding periods
The transport of glutamine is done through a sodium-dependant mechanism, which increases the cell volume significantly, since it absorbs electrolytes and water. Combining an electrolyte supplement and sodium with glutamine can be quite useful for endurance athletes. On the other hand, keeping the muscle cells hydrated improves the mTOR signalling for the protein synthesis.
The recommended dose is 20g daily, distributed in several servings:
- After waking up
- Before training
- After the workout
- Before going to sleep
These supplements produce a synergy that can help to:
- Increase the muscle gains
- Improve the performance
Keeping the glutamine levels high and adding the BCAA's is one of the best strategies to improve the recovery and trigger the protein synthesis processes.
- The intake will be done: after finishing the workout.
Creatine is probably the best ergogenic support. It has been scientifically proven that it is capable of improving the performance and stimulating the formation of proteins.
When both products are combined, we will experience a volumizing effect, since they will improve the cell hydration while recharging the muscle energy deposits or ATP.
- The intake will be done: by dividing the dose of creatine before and after training.
Protein contributes to feeding the tissues of our body. It provides the necessary amino acids to perform the corresponding physiological tasks. In this sense, we can combine glutamine with our 'Whey Protein' shake without any issue.
- The intake will be done: by taking 1 protein shake with glutamine on an empty stomach, and another one just after training.
You can include everything in the same shake: Protein + Glutamine + Creatine + BCAA's
Arginine is a nitric oxide precursor, an amino acid that is released in our body and which improves the nutrient transport and oxygenation to the muscle fibers.
- The intake will be done: by combining arginine with glutamine before training and before going to sleep.
You can include the Arginine + Glutamine + Creatine in the pre-workout.
- Any athlete who wants to improve their muscle recovery processes.
- Any athlete who wants to protect their muscles against catabolism.
- Endurance athletes who want to protect their muscles during the workouts or competitions, as well as to ensure an optimal glycogen recharge and muscle recovery.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 200|