MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®)
- 100% Micronized Glutamine
- Kyowa Quality® Glutamine
- Shortens the recovery
- Anticatabolic effect
- In-House Production
Table of contents
- What is Glutamine?
- Kyowa Quality®: that's how we take our Glutamine to the next level
- Properties of Glutamine
- Benefits of Glutamine
- How to take Glutamine?
- How to take BCAA's and Glutamine?
- How to consume Glutamine and Creatine?
- How to take Whey Protein and Glutamine?
- How to take Arginine and Glutamine?
- Who can benefit from Micronized Glutamine?
Micronized Glutamine by HSNraw is the amino-acid L-Glutamine. It is a 'conditionally' essential amino acid, which means that in certain circumstances, our body is unable to synthesize it as fast as it is spent due to several factors. For example, high intensity physical training will significantly reduce its plasma levels, which will directly affect the subsequent recovery process, apart from being a weakening factor during physical exercise. The molecule has been micronized (it has a smaller size) to improve its absorption.
It is not a secret: in HSNraw, we are always striving to make better products, we like to innovative and take our star supplements to the next level. When we analyzed Glutamine and the main trends in the market, the amino acids produced by Kyowa Quality® immediately caught our attention. It is a company with 60 years of experience in making this type of products. What we have achieved together is extraordinary.
We have tested it: the Glutamine by HSNraw is now better thanks to the raw ingredients by Kyowa Quality. This company was the first to use a fermentation technology that allowed the production of amino acids at an industrial scale. They use 100% pure ingredients, sustainable production methods and the highest technology; this is how they have earned a relevant position in the industry.
- Because their raw ingredient are back up by the highest manufacturing standards.
- Their ingredients are 100% pure.
- They firmly believe in making products of vegetable origin, instead of using animal ingredients
- They are one of the main biochemical companies in the market.
- They boosted the most innovating fermentation technologies from the sector.
Glutamine (19% of which is nitrogen) makes up around a 60% of the skeletal muscle and it is in charge of transporting the nitrogen to the cells. A proper nitrogen retention is key when it comes to building new tissues.
Thus, glutamine plays an important role in the process of protein synthesis by establishing an anabolic hormone environment so that the necessary physiological processes can take place.
Apart from its connection to muscle growth, glutamine has other benefits that are quite interesting, such as:
- Performing the task of a brain neurotransmitter and supporting the memory and mental focus
- Improving the cell detoxification metabolism
- Supporting the gastrointestinal health, since it is a very important nutrient for the intestines
- Helping with the leaky gut syndrome
- Stimulating the release of the growth hormone, which enhances the recovery
- Regulating the glycemia and diabetes
- Contributing to the maintenance of the immune system, which is quite important for athletes in the most demanding periods
The glutamine transport is carried out through a sodium-dependent mechanism, which increases the cell volume significantly, since the electrolytes and water are absorbed. Adding an electrolyte supplement and sodium along with glutamine can be a very useful strategy for endurance athletes. On the other hand, keeping the muscle cells hydrated improves the mTOR signalling for protein synthesis.
Generally, the recommended daily dose is 20g, distributing in several servings, for example:
- When you wake up
- Before training
- After the workout
- Before sleeping
The combination of both supplements produces a synergy that can help us:
- Gain muscle
- Improve the performance
Keeping high levels of glutamine and adding BCAA's is one of the best supplementation strategies to improve the recovery and start with the processes of protein synthesis.
- Use: after finishing the workout
Creatine is probably the best ergogenic support since it is the supplement with most scientific support to back up its efficacy when it comes to improving the performance and stimulating the creation of proteins, among other things.
When both products are combined, we will get a powerful volumizing effect, since it will improve the cell hydration while charging the energy deposits of the muscles, called ATP.
- Use: divide the dose of creatine and take it before and after the workout.
The protein will contribute to feeding the tissues of our body, providing the necessary amino acids so that they can perform their corresponding physiological tasks. In this sense, you can combine glutamine with a Whey Protein shake.
- Use: Take 1 protein shake with glutamine on an empty stomach and another one just after the workout.
As you can see, we can use the same shake for the post-workout: Protein Glutamine Creatine BCAA's
Arginine is an amino acid that is a precursor form of nitric oxide, which is a substance that is released in our organism that improves the transport of nutrients and the oxygenation of muscle fibers.
- Use: Take arginine with glutamine before training and before sleeping.
The pre-workout will be made of: Arginine Glutamine Creatine
- Any athlete who wants to improve the muscle recovery processes.
- Any athlete who wants to protect and prevent the catabolism.
- Endurance athletes who want to protect their muscles during the workouts or competitions, as well as to get an optimal glycogen recharge and a proper muscle recovery.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
Ingredients:L-Glutamine (produced through a fermentation process, GMO* Free) (*Genetically modified organisms)
How to take MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®) 150g:Take approximately 1 scoop (5g) once a day with water.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I have been using this product due to its benefits for the digestive system. I have many issues with that, specially swelling, and this product has helped me relieve some of the symptoms.
It dissolves properly without any issue, the flavour is not bad if you combine it with something else, like a bcaa's drink. I started to experience its effects after taking it for two weeks.