MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 85% 2.0
Nutritional Facts MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 85% 2.0 2Kg NEUTRAL
|per servingper 100g|
|Information MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 85% 2.0 2Kg NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||0.3g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
|Ingredients: Milk protein concentrate.|
How to take MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 85% 2.0 2Kg NEUTRAL:Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 200ml of water.
Amino Acid Profile MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 85% 2.0 2Kg NEUTRAL
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Blend of casein and whey in a 80:20 ratio
- Combined absorption rate to maintain a continuous supply of amino acids to the body for several hours
- Rich in BCAA's and Glutamine
- Very low in fat and sugars
- Neutral flavor
- Perfect to drink after training, between meals or before sleeping
- 100% pure raw material
- In House Production
What is Milk Protein Concentrate?
Milk Protein Concentrate 85% by HSN Raw is a nutritional supplement made of milk protein concentrate powder ready to mix, that combines 2 proteins that are naturally found in milk, casein and whey, in a 80:20 rate.
Milk is composed of approximately a 6.25% of proteins that are of great biological and nutritional value. The 80% of the milk proteins are made of casein, which are of slow digestion, while the remaining 20% corresponds to whey proteins that are of fast digestion.
What are the properties of Milk Protein Concentrate?
During the manufacturing process of the milk protein concentrate, most of the lactose, fat, and sugars are eliminated; and it has an unbeatable amino acid profile.
It is naturally very rich in BCAA's (especially in leucine) and glutamine. These amino acids are the most important in order to promote the growth and recovery of muscle tissue.
The blend of casein with whey also has the advantage of providing a combined absorption rate.
Whey proteins are absorbed faster than casein, which produces a quick but short increase of the levels of amino acids in blood plasma.
On the other hand, casein coagulates in the stomach by forming a gel and its amino acids are released slowly and incorporate slowly to the bloodstream.
This features make of casein a versatile protein, that can be consumed before/after workouts, between meals and even before going to sleep.
Who can benefit from the Milk Protein Concentrate?
- People looking to increase their consumption of quality protein.
- Athletes of all disciplines who seek to recover properly after training.
- General population seeking to protect their muscle mass from the effects of aging, weight control diets, etc.
Works for cooking and baking
I like to use it to cook some snacks, like pancakes or cookies, and they are really good!
Nice training shake
I like to drink a shake before training. It has notably shortened and improved my recoveries, since it has an appropriate combination of essential amino acids.
As long as you mix it with a drink that you like the taste will be good. I personally like to mix it with some juice.