Nutritional Facts PALATINOSA 1Kg NEUTRAL
|per servingper 100g|
|Information PALATINOSA 1Kg NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (50g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving|
|of which sugars||47g|
|Ingredients: Isomaltulose (Palatinose®).|
How to take PALATINOSA 1Kg NEUTRAL:Adjust intake to your needs. Suggestion: Mix 1 scoop (50g) with 250-300ml of water or fruit juice. Drink from 1 to 3 times a day in order to increase your daily intake of healthy carbohydrates. Palatinose® can also be used as a healthy sweetener.
- Low GI Carbohydrates
- Prolonged energy supply
- Ideal for long-term activities
- Maintains a regular level of glycemia
- Palatinose® (Isomaltulose)
- Neutral Flavor
- It can be used as a sweetener
Table of contents
Palatinose by HSN Raw is a disaccharide carbohydrate derived from the enzymatic transformation of sucrose (sugar). This process allows to obtain a product with a peculiar feature: its low glycemic index.
The Glycemic Index (GI) is a feature that specifies how a carbohydrate stimulates the production of insulin. Due to its very low rate, said hormone will progressively enter the bloodstream and, since it is a sustained glucose supply, it will provide energy for a long time.
Palatinose has a GI of 32, which gives it two important properties:
- Appetite Control, since it does not stimulate insulin strongly, it does not produce any remarkable glycemic alterations in blood, which will avoid any craving for sweet food.
- Support to gain lean muscle mass, by reducing insulin peaks and by providing a carbohydrate that will restore the energy deposits from the muscles gradually.
It has a level of sweetness which is similar to that of sugar. This is why it can be perfectly used as a sweetener which does not produce the negative effects of sugar, apart from avoiding other synthetic types. It provides 4 calories per gram, but it is digested even 5 times slower than sucrose.
The carbohydrates that can be fermented, such as sugar or starch, can risk the health of our teeth because they are cariogenic. The alternative is to use sugar substitutes or sweeteners, such as palatinose. Due to this property, it can be used without worrying about cavities.
Due to its thermosetting features, palatinose can be used for cooking and to make recipes with a low IG carbohydrates supply.
Therefore, palatinose is a very interesting choice for those who need a long lasting energy supply in order to carry out endurance activities.
At the same time, it can be combined with other carbohydrates sources in order to obtain a mixture of energy with several absorption rates. Among these products we can find: Amylopectin, Dextrose, or Maltodextrin. It can also be combined with amino acids or proteins.
- It is perfect to consume it throughout prolonged physical activities and to maintain glycogen deposits.
- It can also be a good choice to consume it 60 minutes before the beginning of a competition or workout due to its low glycemic index.
Helps with hypoglycemia
It helps me to maintain constant energy levels without experiencing sudden drops of sugar
I use it before/between/after training, in order to have enough energy throughout the whole session and to recover successfully. It is not difficult to digest at all.
I like to use this supplement before doing physical exercise for a long time in order to get advantage of its sustained energy supply.