PALATINOSE 3 Kg NEUTRAL
Nutritional Facts PALATINOSE 3 Kg NEUTRAL
|per servingper 100g|
|Information PALATINOSE 3 Kg NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (50 g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||47g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Palatinose® (Isomaltulose)|
|Contiene cantidades insignificantes de grasas, proteínas y sal.|
How to take PALATINOSE 3 Kg NEUTRAL:Mix 1 scoop (50 g) with 250 - 300 ml of water or fruit juice. Take 1 - 3 times a day as required to increase your daily intake of healthy carbohydrates. Palatinose® can also be used as a healthy sweetener.
- Low GI carbohydrates
- Extended energy supply
- Ideal for long duration activities
- Keeps regular levels of sugar in blood
- Palatinose® (Isomaltulose)
- Neutral taste
- Can be used as a sweetener
Table of contents
Palatinose by HSN Raw is a type of disaccharide carbohydrate derived from an enzymatic transformation of sucrose (sugar) with a peculiar characteristic: its low glycemic index.
The glycemic index (GI) is a feature that specifies how carbohydrates stimulate the secretion of insulin. Since it has a very low rate, it means that this hormone will be progressively secreted into the bloodstream, and that the glucose supply will be sustained, providing long-lasting energy.
Palatinose possesses a GI of 32, from this feature two important properties derive:
- Appetite control, because it does not stimulate insulin strongly, there are no significant glycemic alterations in the blood, making it easier to avoid craving for sweet food.
- Support for gaining lean muscle mass, reducing insulin peaks, and providing a carbohydrate to progressively refill the energy muscle deposits.
It has a similar degree of sweetness as sugar. Thus it can be used as a sweetener perfectly, without the disadvantages of sugar and avoiding other artificial sweeteners. Despite this, it provides 4 calories per gram, but it is digested 5 times slower than sucrose.
Fermented carbohydrates such as sugar or starch can put our oral health at risk because they are cariogenic. As an alternative we have sugar substitutes or sweeteners, or in this case, Palatinose. Thanks to this property it can be used without worrying about causing cavities.
Due to its thermostable properties, it is possible to use palatinose for cooking, and to make recipes that supply carbohydrates with a low GI.
Palatinose will be a very interesting option for those who need a long-lasting source of energy allowing them to carry out their endurance activities.
It also can be combined with other sources of carbohydrates in order to obtain a mix of energy supply with various stages of assimilation. Among these products we can find: Amylopectin, Dextrose, or Maltodextrin. Similarly you can mix it with amino-acids or proteins.
- Ideal to take over prolonged physical activities and to maintain glycogen deposits.
- It can also be a good option to take 60 minutes before the beginning of a competition or training due to its low glycemic index.