PEPFORM LEUCINE (LEUCINE PEPTIDES) POWDER - 500g
Nutritional Facts PEPFORM LEUCINE (LEUCINE PEPTIDES) POWDER - 500g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information PEPFORM LEUCINE (LEUCINE PEPTIDES) POWDER - 500g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (10g)|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving|
|PepForm® Leucine peptides||5g|
|Ingredients: Leucine peptides* (milk). * Pepform® is the raw ingredient used in this product.|
How to take PEPFORM LEUCINE (LEUCINE PEPTIDES) POWDER - 500g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoop (5g) twice a day with water. Take 1 serving before training and 1 serving right after.
- Great efficiency anabolic formula
- Designed for immediate delivery of amino-acids to skeletal muscle
- Improves protein synthesis
- Reduces protein breakdown
Table of contents
Pepform Leucine by HSN Raw is a potent anabolic formula based on Leucine peptides from PepForm®, a formula of higher bioavailability. Due to this, a faster arrangement of amino-acids in muscle tissue will take place.
It is a patent of the company Glanbia Nutritionals, with which it has developed a product that can improve the delivery of amino acids to the muscular tissue, obtaining a supplement destined to supply nutrients that contribute to protein synthesis and muscle growth.
PepForm® Leucine is a more soluble and highly bioavailable form than other L-Leucine-containing products, being able to deliver high levels of leucine peptides from whey proteins.
Peptides are molecules that are integrated by at least 2 amino acids. Proteins are constituted by chains of peptides and, for our system to be able to absorb them, they have to previously pass through our digestive system and be broken down, and subsequently they are absorbed in the intestine. With peptides we can 'skip' this step, and it could be said that they go straight to the intestine to be absorbed.
Once they have been consumed orally, they are absorbed quickly, much more than complete proteins or other types of amino acids in their free form, achieving in a few minutes a leucine peak in blood levels. It is the intestine that has the capacity of absorbing peptides at a higher speed, and more specifically the peptide transport system, called Pep1, which is found mainly in the apical plasma membrane of enterocytes in the small intestine.
L-leucine corresponds to one of the 3 members of the branched-chain amino-acids (BCAA's), which is an essential amino-acid. Precisely, leucine is the most anabolic amino-acid as it works as an mTOR activator, a process of metabolic signalisation to stimulate protein synthesis.
The main reason for this is the speed and absorption that is achieved thanks to other formulas, and this leads to an effective hormonal anabolic environment.
One of the situations in which they can offer support is for sportspeople and athletes whose sport discipline is of resistive nature and of a long-duration. They can benefit from the ability to improve glycogen replenishment and the capacity of the muscles to absorb it, as the peptides can increase the synthesis of glycogen once the effort has been concluded. If they are taken before the exercise, a larger amount of glycogen can be 'saved', increasing the 'endurance' component, making more use of the fatty acids.
Due to its properties, including this supplement in our regime may guarantee certain aspects, such as: the recovery and the improvement of protein synthesis.
When consuming leucine peptides we have several strategies:
- Leucine Peptides and Pre-workout Supplements: Like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Arginine, Caffeine...
- Leucine Peptides and Carbohydrates: as a intra-workout drink. You may also add electrolytes to balance and restore mineral salts lost during exercise.
- Leucine Peptides and Protein Shakes: for the post-workout.
- They are primarily intended for those people who want to grow new muscle mass, as their nutrition planning plays a fundamental role. Sportspeople and athletes on high intensity workouts need high levels of energy due to the high demand required, so this is the perfect extra contribution to help them recover earlier and regenerate the tissue.
- There is also another group that can be benefited through the intake of Leucine Peptides such as elderly athletes whose ability to synthesise protein has been reduced over the years, or people suffering from sarcopenia and who suffer from a reduction of the muscle mass.