PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER - 150g
Nutritional Facts PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER - 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER - 150g|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (2g)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 scoop (2g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Psyllium Husk|
How to take PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER - 150g:Take 1/2 scoop (2g) daily or according to professional advice.
- 100% Psyllium Husk from Plantago ovata L.
- RAW product, without any additive
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Easy to take powder
- It provides 2g of Psyllium Husk per daily dose
What is Psyllium Husk?
Psyllium Husk by HSNraw is a nutritional supplement powder made of Psyllium Husk that comes from the Plantago ovata L. plant.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is to take 2g of Psyllium Husk daily at any time.
Features of Psyllium Husk
Psyllium Husk comes from the Plantago Ovata plant (scientific name) which is native to Asia, although it can also be found in certain areas of the Mediterranean and the North of Africa.
These are some of the features of Psyllium Husk:
- Powder Format: easy dissolution, powder format ready to mix with water
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been produced in a European laboratory, following the maximum standards of nutritional quality and safety norms for its production.
- Maximum daily dose: provides 2g of 100% Psyllium Husk er daily dose.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans: since it is a product that has been obtained in a 100% natural way from the Psyllium Husk plant, it means that it does not have any ingredient of animal origin, which means that it is completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Properties of Psyllium Husk
Some of the properties of Psyllium Husk are:
- Reduces cholesterol and the levels of lipids in the blood
- Contributes to the transit and function of the intestines
Improved digestions, helps to deal with constipation effectively. I normally use it for my shakes, but you can even use it to thicken any meal really.
It is an excellent thickener, I use to make bread and bakery and it does not taste bad or weird, which sometimes tends to happen with unflavored products. It also dissolves very easily.
Great supply of carbs!
Cheaper than other brands, a product that helps to regulate the intestinal transit, apart from being extremely satiating and helpful if you want to increase your intake of carbs.