WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80%
Nutritional Facts WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2Kg NEUTRAL
|per servingper 100g|
|Information WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2Kg NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||2.1g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (Emulsifier E322 (Soy lecithin)).|
How to take WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2Kg NEUTRAL:Take 1 scoop (30g) per serving, depending on your body weight, with 250 ml of skimmed milk or water.
Amino Acid Profile WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2Kg NEUTRAL
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Pure whey protein concentrate
- No flavorings, preservatives nor sweeteners
- Contributes to increase muscle mass
- Encourages muscle recovery
- Increase of metabolic rate
- Ideal to cook all kinds of recipes or pre-/post-workout shakes
Table of contents
- What is Whey Protein Concentrate 80%?
- Benefits of Whey Protein Concentrate 80%
- Properties of Whey Protein Concentrate 80%
- How to consume Whey Protein Concentrate 80%?
- Who can benefit from Whey Protein Concentrate 80%?
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% by HSN Raw is a nutritional supplement made of pure whey protein concentrate.
This product is only available in a neutral flavor. Evowhey from our HSN Sports range of products contains the same raw material as Whey Protein Isolate 80% in 20 delicious flavors.
- Provides 80% of high quality protein per serving, without any kind of additives, just protein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is obtained from fresh whey cheese, through an ultra-filtration process at low temperature, which results in a milk protein that dissolves instantly.
- Ideal for high protein diets, since it provides a source of nutrients in order to help to meet the daily recommended intake.
- An ally in fat loss processes because it supplies few calories, encourages a feeling of satiety and its digestion requires a greater energy expenditure than other types of nutrients due to its thermogenic effect.
- Accelerates recovery processes after physical activity, since it contains a large amount of amino acids that are easily available to the body. These include BCAA's or Branched Chain Amino Acids, whose main feature is supporting the maintenance of muscle mass.
- It also protects against osteoporosis due to its high content in calcium.
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% guarantees an easy and consistent mixture with no lumps. Since it is a protein with no flavor, nor sweeteners like aspartame or acesulfame, it is ideal to prepare all kinds of recipes and add proteins to pre and post-workouts.
* Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).
Whey protein has the highest biological value (BV) of all known sources, which means that it has the best absorption and use by the organism. It also possesses an optimal balance of essential (especially BCAA's) and non-essential (glutamine) amino-acids, so it is the best protein to promote muscle development and recovery.
It is excellent if you are looking for a quick supply of amino acids, like it may happen in these two specific moments:
- As soon as you wake up
- After your workout
Apart from being a great ally to gain muscle, lose fat, and improve athletic performance, it also helps to improve the immune system thanks to its contribution of protein fractions: glutathione and beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, immunoglobulins and glycomacropeptides, among others.
For those who love baking and other recipes, as well as following a fitness diet, this product can be an excellent ingredient for preparing and making recipes. For example: sponge cakes, muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, or even all types of dishes to increase the amount of proteins such as creams, mashes, smoothies...
- As soon as you get up, with Rice Flour
- Before your workout, can be combined with other Pre-Workout Supplements, such as Citrulline Malate, Caffeine, Beta Alanine...
- After your workout, with Carbohydrates and Creatine
- Between meals, with Oat Flour
- It is the perfect choice as a post-workout supplement for any athlete who wants to recover after training.
- It can also be used by the general public to maintain their muscle mass condition. The muscle is a metabolically active tissue that helps to maintain body weight, quality of life, and healthy aging.