WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0
- Ready to mix whey protein concentrate
- 100% pure raw material
- Now with more protein and without soy lecithin!
- No flavorings, preservatives nor sweeteners of any kind
- Perfect to prepare all kinds of recipes and to add to pre and post-workout shakes
- 25g of protein per serving
- In-house Production
Table of contents
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 by HSNraw is a product made of ready to mix pure whey protein concentrate.
This product is only available in neutral flavor. The Evowhey Protein 2.0 from our HSNsports line has the same raw ingredient as Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 available in delicious flavors.
- It provides an 80% of high quality protein per serving, without additives, just protein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is obtained from fresh cheese that undergoes a low temperature ultra-filtration process, resulting in a milk protein that dissolves instantly.
- Perfect for high protein diets, since it provides a source of nutrients that helps to meet our daily requirements.
- It helps to lose weight because it produces a feeling of satiety and its digestion needs more energy than other nutrients due to its thermogenic effect.
- It shortens the post-workout recovery because it contains a lot of amino acids that are easily available for the body. Some of them are the BCAA's or Branched Chain Amino Acids, whose main task consists of preserving the muscle mass.
- It also protects against osteoporosis due to its high calcium content.
- We have removed the soy allergen! Soy lecithin-free, which means that those who are allergic to it can also enjoy the best protein concentrate in the market.
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 provides an easy blend without any lumps. It has no sweeteners such as aspartame or acesulfame because it is an unflavored protein. It is ideal to cook all kinds of recipes or feel free to add it to your pre and post-workout shakes.
Taking protein shakes daily and doing physical exercise daily while following a balanced diet contributes to increasing and preserving the muscle mass.
Whey Protein has the highest biological value (BV) of all the known sources, it has the best absorbability on behalf of the organism. It has an optimal balance of essential (specially BCAA's) and non essential (Glutamic Acid) amino acids which is the reason why it is the best protein to stimulate the muscle growth and recovery processes.
It is excellent if you want a quick amino acid supply, specially in these these two moments:
- Just after waking up
- After the workout
Apart from contributing to muscle growth, weight loss, and improving the sport performance, it also helps to improve the immune system due to its protein fractions: glutathione and beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, immunoglobulins, glycomacropeptides among others.
For those who love baking, apart from following a fitness diet, this product can be an excellent main ingredient to cook some recipes. We want to highlight the following ones: sponge cakes, muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, and even other dishes in order to increase the amount of protein such as purees, creams, smoothies...
- Just after waking up, with Rice Flour
- Before training, we can combine it with other Pre-Workout supplements, such as Citrulline Malate, Caffeine, Beta Alanine...
- After the workout, with Carbohydrates and Creatine
- Between the meals, with Oat Flour
- It is a great post-workout for any kind of athlete who wants to recover properly after the workouts sessions.
- It can also be used by the general public in order to preserve the muscle mass. The muscles are a very metabolically active tissue that contribute to maintaining our body weight, the quality of life and a healthy aging.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.9g|
|of which sugars||5.8g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients:Whey protein concentrate [emulsifier E322 (sunflower lecithin)].
How to take WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0 2Kg NEUTRAL:Mix 1 scoop with 250ml of skimmed milk or water, drink once a day.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
No flavour so Nice to have a whey protein without the sickly sweet taste add your own flavours and sweeteners easily dissolvableHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I usually find these kind of products too sweet, but since this one has no added sugar the flavour is actually surprisingly good. Now I use it with some carbs in order to get all the energy I need for my workoutsHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Love this new version
I used to buy the previous version and I can see that some improvements have been made. Better dissolution, great percentage of protein per serving, smooth texture… definitely my new favourite protein!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I use it for my pre-workouts and to cook some recipes like pancakes or waffles, the flavour is quite good, reminds me of milk.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics