WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0
- Ready to mix whey protein concentrate
- 100% Pure Raw Material
- Now with more protein and without soy lecithin!
- No flavorings, preservatives, nor sweeteners of any kind
- Perfect to prepare all kinds of recipes and to add to pre and post workout shakes
- 25g of proteins per serving
- In house Production
Table of contents
- What is Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0?
- Properties of Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0
- Properties of Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0
- How to consume Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0?
- Who can benefit from Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0?
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 by HSNraw is a product made of pure whey protein concentrate which is ready to mix.
This product is only available in neutral flavor. The Evowhey Protein 2.0 from our HSNsports line contains the same raw material than the Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 in delicious flavors.
- It offers an 80% of high quality protein per serving, without additives, just protein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is obtained from fresh cheese through an ultra-filtration process at low temperature, which results in a milk protein that dissolves instantaneously.
- Perfect for high protein diets, since it provides a source of nutrients that help to meet the daily requirements.
- It is an ally to lose weight because it produces a feeling of satiety and its digestion requires a higher use of energy than other kinds of nutrients due to its thermogenic effect.
- It accelerates the recovery processes after physical activity, since it contains a great amount of amino acids that are easily available for the body. Some of them are the BCAA's or Branched Chain Amino Acids, whose main feature consists on preserving the muscle mass.
- It also protects from osteoporosis due to its high percentage of calcium.
- We remove the soy allergen! Soy lecithin free, which means that those that are intolerant to this allergen can also enjoy the best protein concentrate in the market.
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 provides an easy mix without any lumps. Since it is a protein without flavor, nor sweeteners such as aspartame or acesulfame. It is ideal to prepare all kinds of recipes and to add it to the pre and post-workout shakes.
The intake of proteins through shakes along with daily physical exercise and a balanced diet contributes to the maintenance and growth of the muscle mass.
Whey Protein has the highest biological value (BV) of all the known sources, it has the best absorption and utility on behalf of the organism. It has an optimal balance of essential (specially BCAAs) and non essential (Glutamic Acid) amino acids which is the reason why it is the best protein to encourage the development and recovery of the muscles.
It is excellent if you wish a fast supply of amino acids, specially in these these two moments:
- Just after waking up
- After the workout
Apart from helping with muscle growth, weight loss, and improving the sport performance, it also helps to improve the immune system due to its supply of protein fractions: glutathione and beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, immunoglobulins, glycomacropeptides, among others.
For those who love baking, apart from following a fitness diet, this product can be an excellent main ingredient to cook some recipes. We want to highlight the following ones: sponge cakes, muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, and even other dishes in order to increase the amount of proteins such as pures, creams, smoothies...
- Just after waking up, with Rice Flour
- Before training, we can combine it with other Pre-Workout supplements, such as Citrulline Malate, Caffeine, Beta Alanine...
- After the workout, with Carbohydrates and Creatine
- Between the meals, with Oat Flour
- It is the perfect choice as a post-workout for any kind of sportsperson who wants to recover after their workouts sessions.
- It can also be used by the general public in order to maintain the muscle mass. The muscles are a very metabolically active tissue that contribute to maintain the body weight, the quality of life, and a healthy aging.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.9g|
|of which sugars||5.8g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients:Whey protein concentrate [emulsifier E322 (sunflower lecithin)].
How to take WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0 2Kg NEUTRAL:Mix 1 scoop with 250ml of skimmed milk or water, drink once a day.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
I usually find these kind of products too sweet, but since this one has no added sugar the flavour is actually surprisingly good. Now I use it with some carbs in order to get all the energy I need for my workouts
Love this new version
I used to buy the previous version and I can see that some improvements have been made. Better dissolution, great percentage of protein per serving, smooth texture… definitely my new favourite protein!
I use it for my pre-workouts and to cook some recipes like pancakes or waffles, the flavour is quite good, reminds me of milk.