- L-Carnitine in its pure form
- Contains Arginine and Caffeine
- Available flavors: lemon, cola and wild fruits
- Contribution of the RDA of Vitamin B6
What is Evo L-Carnitine 3000?
Evo L-Carnitine 3000 includes two important elements:
Evo L-Carnitine 3000 is presented in comfortable vials of three refreshing flavours: lemon, wild fruits and cola. As a tip, we advise to store refrigerated and to take cold.
How does Evo L-Carnitine 3000 work?
Each vial of Evo L-Carnitine 3000 provides 2500mg of carnitine base, which is a molecule found naturally in our body, and is synthesized from the amino acids lysine and methionine.
Carnitine plays an important role in the production of energy. It is an essential cofactor in fat metabolism that will intervene by transporting the fatty acids to the cells, and once there they will be oxidized in the mitochondria, to subsequently be used as fuel in the following physical activities. It should be stressed that to achieve the best benefits in using this stored fat as energy fuel it must be combined with physical activity that will stimulate this energy process.
L-Carnitine is a great support for reducing the accumulation of fats in tissues and blood. (1) Evo L-Carnitina 3000 contains at least a 97% pure L-Carnitine to improve its effectiveness.
Evo L-Carnitine 3000 and Arginine
L-Arginine is an amino acid that is involved in multiple physiological processes within our body. Its presence within the formula of Evo L-Carnitina 3000 is due to three important actions:
- Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide which causes a dilation of the blood vessels during training, thereby improving circulation to the muscle and increasing the supply of nutrients and oxygen to boost muscle growth. (2)
- Arginine improves physical performance in athletes. (3)
- Arginine stimulates the secretion of the growth hormone during physical activity. This way we will achieve an improvement of the recovery and regeneration of muscle tissues. (4)
Evo L-Carnitine 3000 and Caffeine
Caffeine is well known for being an effective stimulant of the nervous system. This active ingredient will give you the extra boost of energy you need to bring more intensity to your training. One of the most noteworthy properties of caffeine is its cognitive activity, thanks to which we will be able to see an improvement in our response to stimuli, increasing concentration and enhancing our state of alertness. When training, it will result beneficial from the point of view that it will delay the perception of fatigue. (5)
Additionally, caffeine promotes thermogenesis, which is the increase of basal temperature, affecting the metabolic ratio, increasing caloric expenditure from the stored fat. (6)
Who this Evo L-Carnitine 3000 supplement for?
- Athletes and active people who wish to improve their sport goals.
1. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436. Epub 2016 Jun 22.
2. Ulrich Förstermann, William C. Sessa. Nitric oxide synthases: regulation and function. Published online 2011 Sep 1. doi: 10.1093/eurheartj/ehr304
3. Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, Miri A, Rezaie M, Bagheri-Bidakhavidi M, Sadeghi O. The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Apr;71(4):544-548. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.266. Epub 2017 Jan 25.
4. Kanaley JA. Growth hormone, arginine and exercise. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008 Jan;11(1):50-4.
5. Nehlig A, Daval JL, Debry G. Caffeine and the central nervous system: mechanisms of action, biochemical, metabolic and psychostimulant effects. Brain Res Brain Res Rev. 1992 May-Aug;17(2):139-70.
6. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
Nutritional Facts EVO L-CARNITINE 3000 BANANA - 20 viales
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information EVO L-CARNITINE 3000 BANANA - 20 viales|
|Serving's size: 1 vial|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|L-carnitine (l-carnitine base)||2500mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take EVO L-CARNITINE 3000 - 20 viales:Take one vial a day, preferably one hour before exercise. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.