EVOBARS PROTEIN BARS
Protein Bar with 19g of protein in each bar.
Nutritional Facts BOX EVOBARS (PROTEIN BAR) 12 x 60g BROWNIE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information BOX EVOBARS (PROTEIN BAR) 12 x 60g BROWNIE|
|Serving size: 1 bar (60g)|
|Daily dose: 1|
|Servings per container: 12|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||6,3g|
|of which sugars||1,8g|
|Ingredients: Milk chocolate coating with maltitol (30%) [Sweetener E965 (Maltitol), Cocoa butter, whole Milk powder, Cocoa mass, Emulsifier E322 (soy Lecithin ), natural Vanilla flavouring], Caramel layer with sweetener (17%) [E965 sweetener (Maltitol), Condensed milk, Cocoa butter, Water, humectant E420 (Sorbitol), Emulsifier E471 (Monoglycerides and diglycerides of fatty acids), Flavouring, Salt, Colouring E150a (Natural caramel)], soy crispies (13%) [ soy protein isolate, Rice flour, barley malt extract (gluten), salt], milk protein, hydrolyzed collagen, humectant E422 (Glycerol), Water, soy protein isolate, Coconut oil, Cocoa powder, flavouring, Natural flavouring. May contain traces of nuts, peanuts and eggs.|
How to take BOX EVOBARS (PROTEIN BAR) 12 x 60g BROWNIE:It can be consumed at any time of the day, being of special interest between meals, mid-morning, before / after training or as an afternoon snack.
- Palm oil free!
- Crunchy protein bars
- Low-sugar content
- Protein source
- Each bar provides 19g of proteins
- Manufactured in a Certified E.U. Laboratory
What is EvoBars?
EvoBars by HSN Sports is a food bar made of proteins, with sweeteners.
The EvoBars proteins bar contains no palm oil in its ingredients, provides 19g of proteins per service and have a low-sugar content.
It is ideal for the athlete that seeks a protein snack that is ready to eat after training or between meals.
Properties of the EvoBars protein bars
Proteins are macronutrients that possess multiple crucial functions for our organism, from which we may highlight the formation of body muscle.
When protein intake is combined with an adequate diet and a regular exercise regime, they will contribute to the maintenance/growth of muscle mass.
Protein supplementation by active and sport people contributes to the improvement of muscle mass and to the physical performance of the athlete. Proteins promote muscle hypertrophy, that is, they promote the growth of muscle fibers through the increase of muscle cells. (1)
The crunchy protein bars are ideal for sportspeople, as they provide extra proteins and are ready to be eaten at any time of the day.
Characteristics of EvoBars
- Soy and milk protein bars, sweetened, and with no added sugars
- Each bar provides 19g of ready-to-eat protein
- Available in two delicious flavours: Cherry yogurt and Brownie
- Do not contain palm oil
- Each bar provides 227 calories
- Ideal for taking at any time of the day
When to take EvoBars?
Evobars are ideal to be taken at any moment of the day, as they are ready to be consumed when you wish. It is especially interesting to eat them as a mid-morning or afternoon snack, before or after training.
Who are Evobars for?
- Athletes and active people seeking an extra protein intake
- Anyone who wants to increase their protein intake while following a healthy diet
1. Pasiakos SM, McLellan TM, Lieberman HR. The effects of protein supplements on muscle mass, strength, and aerobic and anaerobic power in healthy adults: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2015 Jan;45(1):111-31. doi: 10.1007/s40279-014-0242-2.