EVOBEEF 2.0 (HYDROLYZED BEEF PROTEIN) + LEUCINE EXTRA
- Hydrolyzed protein from lean beef meat
- With extra L-Leucine and soy lecithin-free!
- In-house production!
- Without hydrolyzed collagen nor fillers
- Maximum and fast absorption
- Great biological value
- Excellent flavor and dissolution
- Very low in fats and carbs
- With more than a 90% of protein
Table of contents
Evobeef 2.0 by HSNsports is a powder product made of hydrolyzed beef protein and L-leucine with sweeteners. The hydrolyzed protein comes from lean beef meat.
The fact that it is an hydrolyzed protein means that it has been broken down into small amino acid chains called peptides. This procedure mimics our own digestive process, which is why it is absorbed faster than free amino acids and intact proteins.
Mix 1 scoop of product (30g) in 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water, this is up to you, in order to prepare a Evobeef 2.0 protein shake.
Due to its features, Evobeef 2.0 is perfect to adjust the protein intake timing related to the workout. Taking this type of protein provides a really fast supply of nutrients to our bloodstream, so that the amino acids will be available to improve the performance of the next workout or as an immediate post-workout.
This hydrolyzed meat protein has a 350% more amino acids than a steak, without barely providing fat nor cholesterol.
This product is a great alternative to milk proteins, specially for those who suffer lactose intolerance.
Using a protein source such as Evobeef 2.0 combined with a balance diet and physical exercise contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
The only inconvenient is that beef protein has a low Leucine content. This is why Evobeef 2.0 has been enriched with the free form of the L-Leucine amino acid which is 100% vegetable and GMO-free (genetically modified organism).
When compared to its previous version, the new 2.0 Evobeef has been improved in the following aspects:
- We have removed the soy allergen for those who are allergic to this ingredient.
- L-Leucine is obtained through a vegetable fermentation process.
- In-house production, we control the manufacturing process of the product.
- We have removed the aspartame sweetener.
- New flavors and formats available, like coffee and caramel flavor and a 500g format.
- More protein per shake and less calories and salt.
- We increase the amount of amino acids per serving.
- We improve the flavor and the texture, which makes it even more irresistible.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.5g|
|of which sugars||1g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
Ingredients:Hydrolyzed beef protein, L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), flavoring, emulsifier [E322 (sunflower lecithin)], instant coffee, thickeners [E412 (guar gum) and E415 (xanthan gum)], sodium chloride, sweeteners [E950 (acesulfame K) and E955 (sucralose)], natural flavoring.
How to take EVOBEEF 2.0 (HYDROLYSED BEEF PROTEIN) + LEUCINE EXTRA 2Kg COFFEE & CARAMEL:Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
It has become my favourite protein
Eloise , 30/10/2018
There is nothing like meat to get your proteins. This supplement has an excellent percentage of proteins, a great product for those who need a higher supply of proteins. The flavour and dissolution are great, would not change a thing.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I've got to say, I am quite surprised. This is an excellent product: great flavor and dissolution, I've been using it for a while and the results are remarkable in terms of muscle growth.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics