Nutritional Facts EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 240|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Saw Palmetto extracto seco||106.67mg||26.6%|
|Avena sativa extract||66.67mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract||1.67mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: D-Aspartic acid, bulking agent E341 (calcium phosphate), glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), dry Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens -fruit-) (30% fatty acids), magnesium oxide, dry fenugreek extract (Testofen®) (Trigonella foenum-graecum -seed-) (50% of saponins), dry oat extract (gluten) (Avena sativa -herb-), dry nettle extract (Urtiga dioica -leaves-), dry ginseng extract (Panax Ginseng -root-) (30% ginsenosides), spinach powder, zinc citrate, color E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agents (magnesium stereate and silicon dioxide), lactobacillus mix (Bifidobacterium adolescentis; bifidobacterium longum; lactobacillus casei; Lactobacillus paracasei; Lactobacillus reuteri; Lactobacillus rhamnosus), dry black pepper extract (Pipper nigrum -fruit-) (95% piperine), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).|
How to take EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps:Take 1 veg caps with breakfast, 1 veg caps with lunch, and 1 veg caps before going to sleep.
- With D-Aspartic Acid and Testofen®
- With minerals, vitamins, and amino acids
- With plant extracts
- Vegetable capsules
- In-house production
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Without lactose nor preservatives
Table of contents
Evobolic by HSNsports is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plant extracts, lactic bacteria, and piperine.
D-Aspartic Acid is a type of amino acid which forms proteins and it is classified as a non-essential amino acid. This refers to the fact that our body can produce it on its own, even if it is not obtained through the diet or supplementation. However, this does not mean that it is not useful for our organism.
It is an extract from the plant Serenoa repens, a very common plant from Southeast America.
Some of its properties are:
- Good source of amino acids to maintain the reproductive function
- For the maintenance of a normal urinary function in men over the age of 45
Magnesium is an essential mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the normal functioning of the muscles, by consuming 3 veg caps daily.
Avena Sativa comes from the leaves and stem of the plant when it is not ripe yet.
Testofen® is a patented formula of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum).
Zinc is an essential mineral which performs a very important task for the following functions:
- Contributing to a correct fertility and reproduction
- Helping with a proper cognitive function
- Promoting a normal acid-base metabolism
- Encouraging a normal metabolism of carbohydrates
- Contributing to a correct protein synthesis
Spinach has high amounts of phytoecdysteroids, including ecdysterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Spinach also has vitamins and minerals. To get spinach powder, the green and fresh leaves are selected and then they are processed to concentrate and preserve all its nutrients.
Lactobacillus is a bacteria from lactic acid that is present in the human body and animals. Normally, it is found in the gastrointestinal tract and they have important functions inside our organism.
Piperine is an alkaloid from black pepper, also known as Piper Nigrum. Some of its most remarkable properties are:
- Supporting the appetite, digestion, and absorption of nutrients
- Helping to digest toxins
- Enhancing the nervous system
- Supporting the health of the female reproductive system
- Helping to clean the liver and backing up its function in order to promote the blood flow through the blood vessels and thin capillaries
- Having significant antioxidant properties
- Helping to maintain the natural digestive functions
- It contributes to the regulation of the hormone activity
- It contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen
- It contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- It encourages a correct homocysteine metabolism
- It helps with the normal formation of the red cells
Increased libido, more strength and energy for the workouts, great results!
It increases the strength and helps to gain more lean mass. So far, I have not noticed any improvements in my recovery.
Great testosterone enhancer
It increases the testosterone in a 100% natural way, now I feel like I have more strength, specially, for the last set of the series.