- With D-Aspartic Acid and Testofen®
- Rich in minerals, vitamins and amino acids
- Vegetable capsules
- Product manufactured under GMP, ISO 22000 and HACCP guarantees
- Product manufactured in the E.U.
Table of contents Hide
Evobolic by HSNsports is a nutritional supplement made from vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plant extracts, lactic bacteria and piperine.
D-aspartic acid is a type of amino acid, which has been proved to be a powerful enhancer of the production of endogenous testosterone. (1) In fact there are dozens of supplements on the market, of which the only active ingredient is this acid. D-aspartic acid acts directly in the endocrine and nervous systems and tissues, contributing to increase the production of testosterone in the body. It works as a neurotransmitter to send signals to our brain and release the luteinizing hormone (LH), which will travel to the testicles, entering the Leydig cells, where it will finally enhance the production of testosterone. (2)
It is an extract from the plant Serenoa repens, which can help to reduce inflammation, increase urination, and to potentially protect the prostate. The reason for adding this ingredient to the formula is due to its property of reducing the process of converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. Therefore, it will regulate in a natural manner the levels of oestrogen and testosterone. (3)
Magnesium is an essential mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal functioning of muscles.
A study performed on magnesium supplementation in athletes and sedentary people reveals that supplementation with magnesium will increase the levels of free and total testosterone in sedentary and sportpeople. The increase is higher in athletes than in sedentary people. (4)
Is another herbal extract, implicated in different pharmacological activities, such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, healing wounds, immunomodulating, anti-diabetic, anti-cholesterolemic, etc. A wide spectrum of biological activities show that the oats are a potential therapeutic agent. (5)
Testofen® is a patented formula of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Testofen is related to an increase in the testosterone levels, thanks to its effect of blocking the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is a more powerful androgen (3-10 times as strong as testosterone), by inhibiting the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. (6)
Zinc is an essential mineral with a very important function in the enzymatic, hormonal and immunological system. It is required for the metabolic activity of 300 of the enzymes in the body and is deemed to be essential for cell division and the synthesis of DNA and proteins.
These enzymes are involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and alcohol. Zinc is also a critical factor for the growth of tissues, healing of wounds, growth and maintenance of conjunctive tissue, the function of the immune system, the production of prostaglandins, bone mineralization, appropriate thyroid function, coagulation of blood, cognitive functions, foetal growth, the production of testosterone and sperm. Zinc is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase making it an extremely efficient anti-estrogen. (7)
Spinach contains high amounts of phytoecdysteroids, including ecdysterone and dehydroepiandrosterone that act as natural steroids in the human body. Another important property will be that spinach is a natural nitrate, which is related to the increase of nitric oxide levels in the body. Therefore the transport of nutrients and oxygenation will be benefited because of the segregation of this element, an increase of flow in blood vessels and capillaries. Spinach is also rich in several vitamins and minerals.
It is considered to be a probiotic or beneficial bacteria for men and amongst many other functions, it is in charge of improving digestion and the digestibility of the supplements active principles. During digestion, it also helps with the production of vitamins such as niacin, folic acid and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). (8)
Improves the absorption of the active ingredients of a product.
Improve assimilation of the product and participate as catalyzers for a multitude of metabolic processes.
- Sportspeople and Athletes, that want to improve their goal.
- Anyone who is looking for a contribution of the ingredients that integrate this dietary supplement.
1. Topo E, Soricelli A, D'Aniello A, Ronsini S, D'Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120.
2. D'Aniello A. D-Aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev. 2007 Feb;53(2):215-34. Epub 2006 Nov 21.
3. Geavlete P, Multescu R, Geavlete B. Serenoa repens extract in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Ther Adv Urol. 2011 Aug;3(4):193-8. doi: 10.1177/1756287211418725.
4. Cinar V, Polat Y, Baltaci AK, Mogulkoc R. Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;140(1):18-23. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3. Epub 2010 Mar 30.
5. Singh R, De S, Belkheir A. Avena sativa (Oat), a potential neutraceutical and therapeutic agent: an overview. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2013;53(2):126-44. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2010.526725.
6. Ahmad A, Alghamdi SS, Mahmood K, Afzal M. Fenugreek a multipurpose crop: Potentialities and improvements. Saudi J Biol Sci. 2016 Mar;23(2):300-10. doi: 10.1016/j.sjbs.2015.09.015. Epub 2015 Sep 14.
7. Prasad AS. Zinc in human health: effect of zinc on immune cells. Mol Med. 2008 May-Jun;14(5-6):353-7. doi: 10.2119/2008-00033.Prasad.
8. Pandey KR, Naik SR, Vakil BV. 'Probiotics, prebiotics and synbiotics- a review.' J Food Sci Technol. 2015 Dec;52(12):7577-87. doi: 10.1007/s13197-015-1921-1. Epub 2015 Jul 22.
Nutritional Facts EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps|
|Serving size: 3 vegetable capsules|
|Daily dose: 9 vegetable capsules|
|Servings per container: 80|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto de Serenoa Repense (Extracto de Saw Palmetto)||320mg||++|
|Avena sativa (Oats) extract||200mg||++|
|Siberian ginseng extract||99,9mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Calcium D-aspartic acid, Vegetable capsule (Capsule), Sabal serrulata powder extract (Serenoa repens), Magnesium oxide, Phenophobe extract (Tesfofen®), Avena Sativa Extract (Gluten), Nettle extract, Siberian ginseng, Spinach powder, Emulsifier E460i (Microcrystalline cellulose), Zinc citrate, Anti-caking agents E470b (Magnesium stearate) and E551 (Silicon dioxide), Lactobacillus, Piperine, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12).|
How to take EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps:Take 3 capsules in the morning with breakfast, 3 capsules with lunch and 3 capsules before going to bed.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.