EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps
Nutritional Facts EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 240|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto de Serenoa Repense (Extracto de Saw Palmetto)||106.67mg||++|
|Extracto de fenogreco Testofen®||66.67mg||++|
|Avena sativa extract||66.67mg||++|
|Green Nettle Extract||66.67mg||++|
|Panax Ginseng Extract||33.3mg||++|
|Extracto de espinaca||33.3mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract||1.67mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: D-Aspartic acid, bulking agent E341 (calcium phosphate), glazing agent E464 (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Saw Palmetto dry extract (Serenoa repens -fruit-) (30% fatty acids), magnesium oxide, fenugreek dry extract (Testofen®) (Trigonella foenum-graecum -seed-) (50% saponins), avena sativa dry extract (gluten) (avena sativa -herb-), green nettle dry extract (Urtiga dioica -leaves-), ginseng dry extract (Panax ginseng -root-) (30% gingenosides), spinach powder, zinc citrate, colour E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)], Mix lactobacillus (Bifidobacterium adolescentis; Bifidobacterium longum; Lactobacillus casei; Lactobacillus paracasei; Lactobacillus reuteri; Lactobacillus rhamnosus), black pepper dry extract (Pipper nigrum -fruit- ) (95% piperine), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).|
How to take EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule with breakfast, 1 vegetable capsule with lunch, and 1 vegetable capsule before going to bed.
- With D-Aspartic Acid and Testofen®
- With minerals, vitamins, and amino acids
- With plants extracts
- Vegetable capsules
- In-House Production
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Without lactose nor preservatives
Table of contents
Evobolic by HSN Sports is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plants extracts, lactic bacteria, and piperine.
D-Aspartic Acid is a type of amino acid which forms proteins and it is classified as a non-essential amino acid. This refers to the fact that our body can produce it on its own, even if it is not obtained through the diet or supplementation. However, this does not mean that it is not useful for our organism.
You can get more information here here
It is an extract from the plant Serenoa repens, a very common plant from Southeast America.
Among the properties of Saw Palmetto we highlight:
- Recommended amino acids source to maintain the reproductive function
- For the maintenance of a normal urinary function in men over the age of 45
Do you want to know everything about Saw Palmetto? Click here
Magnesium is an essential mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the normal functioning of the muscles, by consuming 3 veg caps daily.
Here you have all the information about Magnesium.
Avena Sativa comes from the leaves and stem of the plant when it is not ripe yet.
To know more about Avena Sativa read this article
Testofen® is a patented formula of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum).
Zinc is an essential mineral with a very important function for the following functions:
- Contributing to a correct fertility and reproduction
- Helping with a proper cognitive function
- Promoting a normal acid-base metabolism
- Encouraging a normal carbohydrates metabolism
- Contributing to a normal protein synthesis
Spinach has high amounts of phytoecdysteroids, including ecdysterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Spinach is also rich in several vitamins and minerals. In order to get spinach powder, the green and fresh leaves are selected and then they are processed to concentrate and preserve all its nutrients.
Lactobacillus is a bacteria from lactic acid that is present in the human body and animals. Normally, it is found in the gastrointestinal tract and they have important functions inside our organism.
Piperine is an alkaloid from black pepper, also known as Piper Nigrum. Among its properties we can highlight:
- It supports the appetite, digestion, and absorption of nutrients
- It helps to digest toxins
- It invigorates the nervous system
- It supports the health of the female reproductive system
- It helps to clean the liver and backs up its function in order to promote the blood flow through the blood vessels and thin capillaries.
- It has significant antioxidant properties
- It helps to maintain the natural digestive functions
- It contributes to the regulation of the hormone activity
- It contributes to the normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen
- It contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- It encourages a normal homocysteine metabolism
- It helps with the normal formation of red cells