EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps
Nutritional Facts EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 240|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto de Serenoa Repense (Extracto de Saw Palmetto)||106.67mg||++|
|Extracto de fenogreco Testofen®||66.67mg||++|
|Avena sativa extract||66.67mg||++|
|Green Nettle Extract||66.67mg||++|
|Panax Ginseng Extract||33.3mg||++|
|Extracto de espinaca||33.3mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract||1.67mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: D-Aspartic acid, bulking agent E341 (calcium phosphate), glazing agent E464 (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Saw Palmetto dry extract (Serenoa repens -fruit-) (30% fatty acids), magnesium oxide, fenugreek dry extract (Testofen®) (Trigonella foenum-graecum -seed-) (50% saponins), avena sativa dry extract (gluten) (avena sativa -herb-), green nettle dry extract (Urtiga dioica -leaves-), ginseng dry extract (Panax ginseng -root-) (30% gingenosides), spinach powder, zinc citrate, colour E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)], Mix lactobacillus (Bifidobacterium adolescentis; Bifidobacterium longum; Lactobacillus casei; Lactobacillus paracasei; Lactobacillus reuteri; Lactobacillus rhamnosus), black pepper dry extract (Pipper nigrum -fruit- ) (95% piperine), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).|
How to take EVOBOLIC - 240 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule with breakfast, 1 vegetable capsule with lunch, and 1 vegetable capsule before going to bed.
- With D-Aspartic Acid and Testofen®
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, and amino acids
- With natural plants extracts
- Vegetable capsules
- In-House Production
Table of contents
Evobolic by HSN Sports is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plants extracts, lactic bacteria, and piperine.
D-aspartic acid is a type of amino acid, which has been proved to be a powerful enhancer of the production of endogenous testosterone. In fact there are dozens of supplements in the market, in which the only active ingredient is this acid. D-aspartic acid acts directly in the endocrine and nervous systems and tissues, contributing to increase the production of testosterone in the body. It works as a neurotransmitter that sends signals to our brain and releases the luteinizing hormone (LH), which will travel to the testicles, entering the Leydig cells, where it will finally enhance the production of testosterone. 
It is an extract from the plant Serenoa repens, which can help to reduce inflammation, increase urination, and potentially protect the prostate. The reason for adding this ingredient to the formula is due to its ability to reduce the process of transforming testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. Therefore, it will regulate the levels of oestrogen and testosterone in a natural manner.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal functioning of the muscles.
A study carried out on magnesium supplementation in athletes and sedentary people reveals that the supplementation with magnesium will increase the levels of free and overall testosterone in sedentary and sportspeople. The increase is higher in athletes than in sedentary people. 
Also known as oats, it is another herbal extract, involved in different pharmacological activities as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, wound healer, immunomodulating, anti-diabetic, anti-cholesterolemic, etc. A wide spectrum of biological activities show that oats are a potential therapeutic agent.
Testofen® is a patented formula of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Testofen is related to an increase in the testosterone levels, thanks to its effect of inhibition on the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is a more powerful androgen (from 3-10 times as strong as testosterone) which inhibits the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. 
Zinc is an essential mineral with a very important function in the enzymatic, hormonal, and immunological system. It is required for the metabolic activity of 300 of the enzymes in the body and it is regarded as an essential element for cell division and the synthesis of DNA and proteins.
These enzymes are involved in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol. Zinc is also a critical factor for the growth of tissues, wound healing, growth and maintenance of conjunctive tissue, the function of the immune system, the production of prostaglandins, bone mineralization, an appropriate thyroid function, blood coagulation, cognitive functions, fetal growth, the production of testosterone and sperm. Zinc is a powerful inhibitor of the aromatase making it an extremely efficient anti-estrogen.
Spinach contains high amounts of phytoecdysteroids, including ecdysterone and dehydroepiandrosterone that act as natural steroids in the human body. Another important property will be that spinach is a natural nitrate, which is related to the increase of nitric oxide levels in the body. Therefore the transport of nutrients and oxygenation will be benefited because of the segregation of this element, an increase of flow in blood vessels and capillaries. Spinach is also rich in several vitamins and minerals.
It is considered to be a probiotic or beneficial bacteria for men and amongst many other functions, it is in charge of improving digestion and the digestibility of the supplements active ingredients. It also helps with the production of vitamins such as niacin, folic acid and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) during digestion.
Improves the absorption of the active ingredients of a product.
They improve the assimilation of the product and participate as catalyzers for a multitude of metabolic processes.
- Sportspeople or Athletes who want to advance towards their objectives.
- Anyone who follows a healthy lifestyle.
1. Topo E, Soricelli A, D'Aniello A, Ronsini S, D'Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009 Oct 27;7:120. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-7-120.
2. D'Aniello A. D-Aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role. Brain Res Rev. 2007 Feb;53(2):215-34.
3. Geavlete P, Multescu R, Geavlete B. Serenoa repens extract in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Ther Adv Urol. 2011 Aug;3(4):193-8. doi: 10.1177/1756287211418725.
4. Cinar V, Polat Y, Baltaci AK, Mogulkoc R. Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;140(1):18-23. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3.
5. Singh R, De S, Belkheir A. Avena sativa (Oat), a potential neutraceutical and therapeutic agent: an overview. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2013;53(2):126-44. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2010.526725.
6. Ahmad A, Alghamdi SS, Mahmood K, Afzal M. Fenugreek a multipurpose crop: Potentialities and improvements. Saudi J Biol Sci. 2016 Mar;23(2):300-10. doi: 10.1016/j.sjbs.2015.09.015. Epub 2015 Sep 14.
7. Prasad AS. Zinc in human health: effect of zinc on immune cells. Mol Med. 2008 May-Jun;14(5-6):353-7. doi: 10.2119/2008-00033.Prasad.
8. Pandey KR, Naik SR, Vakil BV. 'Probiotics, prebiotics and synbiotics- a review'. J Food Sci Technol. 2015 Dec;52(12):7577-87. doi: 10.1007/s13197-015-1921-1.