EVOCAKES 2.0 (PROTEIN PANCAKES)
- Delicious oat and protein pancakes for a perfect breakfast
- New improved formula!
- Ready-to-make protein pancakes
- It provides 36g of proteins per serving
- Carbohydrates from oat flour
- Without acesulfame-K nor aspartame
- With a complete aminogram
- Milk from grass-fed cows
- Egg protein from cage-free hens
- In-house production
- Easy to make, delicious flavor
Table of contents
Evocakes 2.0 (Protein Pancakes) by HSNsports is a powdered food supplement made from milk proteins, egg and oats with sweetener.
These pancakes can be prepared for a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack, and they can be matched with either butters and spreads or fruit.
- Without acesulfame-K: we remove this artificial sweetener that is causing so much controversy and we exclusively use sucralose for this formula.
- Grass fed cows: the animal protein comes from grass fed cows, showing our commitment to offer the best quality.
- Cage-free hens: the raw ingredient of the product has been selected from cage-free hens which have been reared in total freedom, which increases the quality of our product.
- Powder format: its format allows a precise dosing and a good dissolution of the product.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which means that it meets the maximum food safety and quality norms.
Evocakes 2.0 (Protein Pancakes) is a product made from:
- Oat flour
- Egg powder
- Whey protein concentrate
- Milk protein isolate
- Egg albumin powder
The carbohydrates source that we can find in Evocakes 2.0 comes from oat flour. This type of carbohydrate will provide a sustained supply of energy thanks to the properties of oats
Oats are a cereal that is rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. That is why this product will help us feel satiated until our next meal.
This protein comes from whole egg powder. Egg protein has a high quality, apart from being one of the most used and with a better aminogram. Moreover, it provides elements that can be particularly found in the yolk, like vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, which is why it has a higher nutritional value. This protein also has a medium absorption rate.
The sources of proteins from Evocakes 2.0 come from whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate.
Combining several protein sources with different absorption rates results in a constant amino acid discharge to the blood flow. This will provide the necessary elements to execute physical activities or efforts.
Evocakes 2.0 (Protein Pancakes) provides 36g of proteins per serving, which have the following properties:
- They contribute to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
- They support the maintenance of the bones.
Evocakes 2.0 provides a great source of carbohydrates, that is, low glycemic index carbohydrates. More specifically, each serving of Evocakes 2.0 will provide 38g of carbohydrates.
Evocakes 2.0 is a perfect combination of protein and oats, which results in isocaloric values for proteins, carbs and fats (33% / 33% / 33%). This will provide all the energy that you need to start your day off without missing any macronutrient, apart from meeting the nutritional requirements of the body.
If you want to cook some delicious pancakes you will have to:
- Mix 3 scoops (100g) in 220ml of water.
- Heat a pan or griddle. Once it is hot, pour 2 spoonfuls.
- Cook each pancake for 1-1.5 minutes until it gets golden, do not turn each pancake more than once.
- Just like that, enjoy!
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 3 scoops (100g)|
|Servings per container: 10|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.8g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
Ingredients:Oat flour (gluten), egg powder, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, egg albumin powder, flavoring, sodium chloride, thickeners [E415 (xanthan gum) and E466 (cellulose gum)], emulsifier [E322 (sunflower lecithin)], anti-caking agent [E500 ii) (sodium acid carbonate)], sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], acidity regulator [E330 (citric acid)].
How to take EVOCAKES 2.0 (PROTEIN PANCAKES) 1Kg VANILLA:Mix 3 scoops (to make 5 pancakes) in 220ml of water. Do not blend excessively. Pour 2 spoonfuls of the blend per pancake on a heated pan or griddle. Cook each pancake for 1-1.5 minutes until it becomes golden, do not turn each pancake more than once. It is necessary to follow a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Making pancakes has never been so easy
I barely have time in the morning to cook breakfast, since I am always in a rush. This product was made for people like me and I love it. The texture and the flavour are excellent!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It makes a great meal!
Delicious vanilla flavour, really easy to make. I like to them not only for breakfast, but also for a quick snack when I am hungry.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I always order a bag, it is a delicious way to reach your protein requirements and to satiate your appetite if you spend a lot of time without eating due to work/university like I doHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I normally don't have enough time to prepare a nice breakfast, but with this product I get a delicious and nutritious meal which I like to match with some jam or syrupHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics