- 3 types of carbohydrates (Maltodextrin, fructose and dextrose)
- Energy for a good workout performance or endurance training
- Avoids hypoglycemia and facilitates the maintenance and recovery of glycogen deposits
- Optimal hydration during and after physical activity
- Enriched with electrolytes
- Delicious and refreshing flavours
What is Evocarbs?
Evocarbs of HSNsports is a nutritional supplement that mixes 3 carbohydrates with different assimilation speeds (Maltodextrin, Dextrose and Fructose) with electrolytes.
The combination of these carbohydrates in appropriate concentrations makes absorption and digestion overlap to provide a quick and sustained energy supply during exercise. It has also been enriched with electrolytes, minerals that maintain water balance, blood pH, and nerve and muscle function.
Evocarbs does not contain fat, protein or fiber to facilitate gastric emptying and reduces upset stomachs that sometimes appear when food is consumed during activity.
It can be consumed before, during and after training to maintain energy levels, maintain glycogen stores, improve performance, replenish electrolytes, quench thirst and encourage water retention to ensure an optimal hydration.
It is ideal for athletes who perform long periods of activity as endurance athletes, cyclists or triathletes and other athletes and gym users looking to keep appropriate energy levels and hydration throughout their training.
- Athletes who require extra energy, especially those that carry out endurance trainings or demanding routines
- People who practice strength or endurance sports preparing for long-term competitions or trainings
- Fitness athletes on volume stages to mix it with proteins and achieve a higher calorie intake to promote muscle growth
Nutritional Facts EVOCARBS 1Kg COLA
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information EVOCARBS 1Kg COLA|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (40 g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||15,9g|
|Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Fructose, Acidity regulator (E330 Citric acid), Flavourings, Colour (E150c Ammonium caramel), Sodium chloride, Acidity regulators (E331iii Trisodium citrate, E340i Monopotassium phosphate), Sweeteners (E950 Acesulfame-K, E955 Sucralose ), Stabiliser (E530 Magnesium oxide).|
How to take EVOCARBS 1Kg:As a nutritional supplement, mix 1 scoopful (40 g) with 400 ml of water. Drink either before, during or after training, depending on intensity.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.