- Dietary protein low in sugar!
- With essential and non-essential amino acids
- With L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate and Capsimax™
- With vegetable Omega-3 and Omega-6
- Contains pepper and green tea extracts
- With Tolerase™ enzymes to improve the digestion of lactose
- 20g of protein per serving
- Low in carbs and fat
- Perfect replacement for a mid-morning or afternoon snack
Table of contents
Evodiet 2.0 by HSNsports is a flavored supplement powder with essential fatty acids, vegetable extracts, enzymes, vitamins, sugar and sweetener. A dietary protein suitable for vegans that is also gluten-free, egg-free, made with milk from grass-fed cattle and soy beans. We have combined animal and vegetable sources to bring you the most complete combination of amino acids to help you lose fat!
Protein supports several bodily functions and its intake helps us preserve and gain muscle mass. Moreover, it helps to protect the bones.
Taking more protein than what is stipulated by the recommended daily dose during a calorie restrictive diet will help us avoid losing muscle mass. In fact, a higher protein supply is also necessary when we do strength training in order to completely preserve or even gain lean muscle mass (Wycherley et al., 2012, Hector & Philips, 2018).
“The current recommended dose of protein for athletes during a calorie restrictive diet is 1.6-2.4g of protein daily per kg of body weight” (Hector and Philips, 2018). This amount of protein can be hard to obtain just through the food we eat, which is why EvoDiet 2.0 is a perfect product to meet the daily requirements of this nutrient.
A perfect protein for cutting phase!
We have enriched our EvoDiet 2.0 with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and plant extracts to meet the needs of even the most demanding athletes.
- 21 grams of protein per serving. With a blend of whey protein, casein and soy protein isolate. It has a complete aminogram!
- 500mg of L-carnitine-l-tartrate per dose.
Carnitine is an amine that “transports the fatty acids to the mitochondria, where they are broken down into acetyl-CoA through beta-oxidation” (Berg, Tymoczko & Stryer, 2002). In other words, carnitine is involved in the oxidation process of fatty acids from fat cells that are released when we undergo a calorie restriction.
- 70mg of green tea leaf powder!
- With capsaicinoids. These are bioactive components from chilly (pepper) that can help us control our body weight. This ingredient comes from the patent Capsimax®.
- Source of vitamins and minerals!
- Vitamin B3, which supports the proper functioning of the energy metabolism and nervous system. It also helps to decrease the fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamin B8, which helps to preserve the metabolism of macronutrients.
- Vitamin B9, which supports the proper synthesis of amino acids and decreases the fatigue and tiredness.
- Calcium for the proper functioning of the muscle system.
- Essential fatty acids! We need to obtain them from the diet because our body cannot synthesize them on its own.
- 150mg of alpha-linolenic acid! An Omega 3 essential fatty acid.
- 1500mg of linoleic acid! An Omega 6 essential fatty acid.
- With Tolerase™! An enzyme blend of beta-galactosidases, used to hydrolyze lactose and, therefore, to improve the digestion of milk protein.
All in all, Evodiet 2.0 is the best protein for fat loss periods, since it has a formula that we have specially designed for those moments when you need to complement your nutrition to achieve your objectives.
High protein diets can help us lose or maintain our body weight.
Protein is the macronutrient that requires more energy to be digested. Consequently, the body has to use more calories for this process when compared to other nutrients such as carbs and fats. Increasing the protein intake is a great strategy to lose fat as long as we take a correct supply of calories: a hypocaloric diet. To put it simply, we will lower the calorie intake from our diet while increasing the protein supply. Moreover, we will make sure that we are taking enough amino acids to preserve the muscle mass.
Evodiet will be an excellent nutritional support that will help us meet our daily protein requirements, apart from providing other important ingredients that will stimulate the weight loss processes and improve our health overall.
Evodiet 2.0 is a dietary protein that you can use at any time of the day. You can use it to replace or complement your meals or between meals in order to avoid eating more caloric products that have a low nutritional quality.
Mix a serving of Evodiet 2.0 in 250-300ml of water to make sure that you enjoy its taste and texture. You can take Evodiet 2.0 several times a day depending on your protein requirements.
- 1. Hector, A. J., y Phillips, S. M. (2018). Protein Recommendations for Weight Loss in Elite Athletes: A Focus on Body Composition and Performance. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 28(2), 170–177.
- 2. Berg JM, Tymoczko JL, Stryer L.(2002) Biochemistry. 5th edition. New York: W H Freeman; Section 23.1, Proteins Are Degraded to Amino Acids.
- 3. Wycherley, T., Moran, L., Clifton, P., Noakes, M., & Brinkworth, G. (2012). Effects of energy-restricted high-protein, low-fat compared with standard-protein, low-fat diets: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 96.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.1g|
|of which sugars||3g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||5000mg|
|Omega 3 (ALA-alpha-linolenic acid)||500mg|
|Green tea leaf powder (2% caffeine)||70mg|
|Beta-galactosidase (lactase) (Tolerase)||65mg|
|Capsimax Capsicum annuum (2% capsaicinoids)||13.3mg|
Ingredients:Whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, soy protein isolate, refined soy seed oil, glucose syrup, milk protein, stabilizer [(E451i) (pentasodium triphosphate)], anti-caking agent [E551 (silicon dioxide)], natural flavoring, defatted cocoa powder (from cocoa butter) (from Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), flavoring, thickeners [E415 (xanthan gum), E412 (guar gum) and E1200 (polydextrose)], sodium chloride, L-carnitine L-tartrate, acidity regulator [E501 (potassium carbonate)], emulsifier [E322 (sunflower lecithin)], natural flavoring, sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], green tea powder (from Camelia sinensis leaves), enzymatic preparation for food (beta-galactosidase) (100000ALU/g) (Tolerase™), maltodextrin, nicotinamide (niacin), capsicum extract (from Capsicum annuum L. fruit) (2% capsaicinoids) (Capsimax™), folic acid, D-biotin.
How to take EVODIET 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 1 scoop (30g) in 250-300ml of water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
A very satiating protein, perfect if you are following a cutting phase or weight loss diet, this product will definitely help you out! I got the vanilla flavour and it tastes very well, although I wish it were a little less sweet.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I absolutely love the chocolate flavour. So far, I haven't felt bloated after taking it and I feel that my recoveries are shorter.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Probably the most satiating protein I've ever used. I like mixing it with my morning coffee and I usually spend the whole morning without eating. I got the chocolate flavour and it's actually pretty good.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics