- Drink with carbohydrates, protein and amino acids
- New formula
- 57g of specific carbohydrates per serving
- Peptopro® and BCAA's matrix, improved amino acid absorption!
- With electrolytes to prevent mineral loss
- Available in different flavors, try them out!
A must for the most exhausting workouts!
What is Evodrink 2.0?
Evodrink 2.0 by HSNsports is a food supplement made from a combination of technological carbohydrates, last generation protein and branched chain amino acids. This product has been specially designed for the most demanding athletes. We have also included electrolytes such as sodium, chloride and magnesium to avoid losing minerals through sweat.
Evodrink 2.0 is the ultimate food supplement for athletes who worry about their performance!
Why take Evodrink 2.0?
Evodrink 2.0 is unique since it has been carefully formulated by our R D department in order to provide everything an athlete may need for the workout session:
An athlete needs carbohydrates for the performance, since they are the main source of energy that our body uses in high intensity workouts (Kanter, 2018). However, what carbohydrates are the best?
- Complex carbohydrates cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Simple carbohydrates provide nutrients quickly, but then what?
- Taking a lot of carbohydrates will delay the gastric emptying, causing flatulence.
That is why, Evodrink 2.0 combines cyclodextrin and isomaltulose; these two last generation carbohydrates have been specially designed for sports nutrition.
The cyclodextrin we have used belongs to the patent Cluster Dextrin®, a 100% highly branched cluster dextrin of the highest quality possible.
Our isomaltulose belongs to the patent Palatinose®, ensuring the highest quality of the product, without fillers or other sources of carbohydrates.
The combination of Cluster Dextrin® Palatinose® results in a carbohydrates complex with different absorption rates. On the one hand, Cluster Dextrin® discharges nutrients to the blood very quickly, with a unique gastric emptying rate (Takii et al., 2005). On the other hand, Palatinose® buffers the energy drop, keeping a constant glucose discharge to the blood without peaks (Sawale et al., 2017).
This is the ultimate synergy that will provide everything you need for your workouts, without gastrointestinal discomfort!
We have used Peptopro® a hydrolyzed casein protein with a high hydrolysis degree and a high content of dipeptides and tripeptides.
Peptides are compounds that result from binding amino acids. Dipeptides and tripeptides contain 2 and 3 amino acids that practically do not need to be digested. Therefore, the body absorbs them quickly and they are transported to the muscle fibers.
Have you ever thought about why you eat protein and you feel heavy? Well, that will not happen thanks to Peptopro®, since its oligopeptides are absorbed immediately without having to be digested (Grimble, 1994).
Provide protein to your muscles while you do exercise!
We have used BCAA's to improve the aminogram from Evodrink 2.0 even more. Why?
Because BCAA's or branched chain amino acids (leucine, valine and isoleucine) are a useful supplement for athletes:
- BCAA's lower the blood fatigue markers (Hormoznejad et al., 2019).
- They save glucose and free fatty acids which are used to produce energy (Hormoznejad et al., 2019).
- Moreover, they lower the muscle damage markers as well (Hormoznejad et al., 2019).
- In addition, they lower the perceived exertion during the physical activity as well as the mental fatigue (Salinas-García et al., 2014).
Did you know that the immune system of athletes weakens after doing a high intensity and/or long duration physical exercise?
It does, Castell and Newsholme (2001) wanted to find out why this happened. They noticed how the glutamine levels of the body dropped up to a 25% after exhausting workouts. Glutamine is the main energy nutrient of the immune system. Consequently, athletes who have low levels get sick more often.
BCAA's have the ability to transform ammonium into glutamine in the body, increasing the levels of the latter. Therefore, those athletes who took BCAA supplementation around their competitions had a 33.84% less symptoms of infections when compared to a group that did not take BCAA's (Bassit et al., 2000).
Do we have to give you more reasons to try Evodrink 2.0?
On top of this, we have also added electrolytes. We lose these elements when we sweat while doing physical exercise. In fact, up to a 51% of endurance athletes end up their competitions with low blood sodium levels (Noakes et al., 2005).
Evodrink 2.0 is the ultimate multi-effect product for athletes.
When is the best time to take Evodrink 2.0?
Mix one scoop of Evodrink 2.0 in at least 700ml of water to keep its concentration under a 10% to make an isotonic drink. Drink it before and/or during the workouts and/or competitions to take advantage of all its properties.
Beat all your records!
How can we combine Evodrink 2.0?
Are you going to do exercise in a hot climate or you usually sweat a lot? Add an extra dose of electrolytes with our Evolytes!
Do you usually care about your performance? Combine it with the most studied food supplement to improve the sport performance, Creapure® Creatine Excell.
- 1. Bassit, R. A., Sawada, L. A., Bacurau, R. F., Navarro, F., & Costa Rosa, L. F. (2000). The effect of BCAA supplementation upon the immune response of triathletes. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 32(7), 1214–1219.
- 2. Castell, L. M., & Newsholme, E. A. (2001). The relation between glutamine and the immunodepression observed in exercise. Amino Acids, 20(1), 49–61.
- 3. Grimble, G. K. (1994). The significance of peptides in clinical nutrition. Annual Review of Nutrition, 14, 419–447.
- 4. Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- 5. Kanter, M. (2018). High-Quality Carbohydrates and Physical Performance: Expert Panel Report. Nutrition Today, 53(1), 35–39.
- 6. Noakes, T. D., Sharwood, K., Speedy, D., Hew, T., Reid, S., Dugas, J., … Weschler, L. (2005). Three independent biological mechanisms cause exercise-associated hyponatremia: evidence from 2,135 weighed competitive athletic performances. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 102(51), 18550–18555.
- 7. Salinas-Garcia, M. E., Martinez-Sanz, J. M., Urdampilleta, A., Mielgo-Ayuso, J., Norte Navarro, A., & Ortiz-Moncada, R. (2014). [Effects of branched amino acids in endurance sports: a review]. Nutricion hospitalaria, 31(2), 577–589. https://doi.org/10.3305/nh.2015.31.2.7852
- 8. Sawale, P. D., Shendurse, A. M., Mohan, M. S., & Patil, G. R. (2017). Isomaltulose (Palatinose) – An emerging carbohydrate. Food Bioscience, 18, 46–52.
- 9. Takii, H., Takii (Nagao), Y., Kometani, T., Nishimura, T., Nakae, T., Kuriki, T., & Fushiki, T. (2005). Fluids Containing a Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin Influence the Gastric Emptying Rate. Int J Sports Med, 26(04), 314–319.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (70g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||47g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Isomaltulose (Palatinose™), dextrose monohydrate, crystalline fructose, highly branched cyclic dextrin (Cluster Dextrin®), L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), acid [E330 (citric acid), hydrolyzed casein (milk) (PeptoPro®), sodium citrate, L-isoleucine, L-valine, color [E133 (bright blue FCF)], magnesium citrate, sodium chloride, anti-caking agent [E551 (silicon dioxide)], sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], natural flavoring, flavoring.
How to take EVODRINK 2.0 2Kg BLUE RASPBERRY:Mix 1 scoop (70g) in 700ml of water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Energy for my workouts
I drink it between sets and it gives me the energy to carry on with my routine, after trying the two flavours I have to go with the tropical one, even though both are really good.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I use it as a pre-workout drink in the most demanding days of the week. The composition is really good, specially the BCAA's to help with the recovery.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I personally do not like the format, I use it when I go biking and this product keeps me going, love the orange flavourHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics