Nutritional Facts EVODRINK 2.0 2Kg BLUE RASPBERRY
|per servingper 100g|
|Information EVODRINK 2.0 2Kg BLUE RASPBERRY|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (70g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||47g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Isomaltulose (Palatinose™), dextrose monohydrate, crystalline fructose, highly branched cyclic dextrin (Cluster Dextrin®), L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), acid [E330 (citric acid), hydrolyzed casein (milk) (PeptoPro®), sodium citrate, L-isoleucine, L-valine, color [E133 (bright blue FCF)], magnesium citrate, sodium chloride, anti-caking agent [E551 (silicon dioxide)], sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], natural flavoring, flavoring.|
How to take EVODRINK 2.0 2Kg BLUE RASPBERRY:Mix 1 scoop (70g) in 700ml of water.
Amino Acid Profile EVODRINK 2.0 2Kg BLUE RASPBERRY
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- New formula!
- Isotonic drink with Peptopro® and BCAA's
- It provides 80g of carbohydrates of the BEST QUALITY per serving. Palatinose, Cluster Dextrin, etc.
- In-house production
- Available in several flavors
Table of contents
EvoDrink 2.0 by HSNsports is a drink with an advanced formula designed to hydrate and enhance the sport performance. It is made of dextrose, hydrolyzed casein, and amino acids.
Its formula consists on a blend of time-released carbohydrates that provide a constant energy supply for the athlete, combined with essential amino acids and electrolytes.
EvoDrink 2.0 provides around 380 mg of sodium per serving. Sodium is the main electrolyte that is lost through sweating and its recharge is key to maintain the sport performance.
EvoDrink 2.0 also provides 69mg of magnesium per serving, which contributes to:
- Reducing the tiredness and fatigue
- Electrolyte balance
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- A proper muscle function
Apart from all of this, Evodrink 2.0 has Peptopro® which is a hydrolyzed casein that contains all the essential amino acids and BCAA's or branched chain amino acids which are key for the functioning and recovery of the muscle after demanding efforts.
These are the carbohydrates sources from this product by HSNsports:
- Cluster Dextrin®: highly branched dextrin with a high molecular weight. Its most remarkable functions are its ability to stimulate the speed of gastric emptying and to maximize the resynthesis of muscle glycogen.
- Palatinose®: isomaltulose. In spite of being considered a sugar, its molecular links release its simple molecules slowly, which will be a key aspect in long competitions.
- Dextrose + Fructose: fast absorption simple sugars. Dextrose and fructose use different transport methods in the intestine. This increases their absorption and lowers the onset of gastrointestinal discomfort.
Electrolytes are a series of substances that regulate our nervous and muscle functions, hydrate our body, the blood pH, blood pressure, and healing of damaged tissue. There are several mechanisms in our body that maintain the electrolyte concentrations under strict control.
The muscles and neurons create an interconnected system through nerve impulses and therefore, they need a proper amount of electrolytes as catalysts for this process.
We must not forget that even though water is fundamental for a hydration process, too much water can produce an imbalance of the electrolytes in the body.
EvoDrink 2.0 can be combined with:
Energy for my workouts
I drink it between sets and it gives me the energy to carry on with my routine, after trying the two flavours I have to go with the tropical one, even though both are really good.
I use it as a pre-workout drink in the most demanding days of the week. The composition is really good, specially the BCAA's to help with the recovery.
I personally do not like the format, I use it when I go biking and this product keeps me going, love the orange flavour