EVOENERGY GEL WITH GUARANA AND CAFFEINE - 50g
- Carbohydrate blend in gel format
- Enriched with guarana and caffeine
- 31g of carbohydrates per serving
- With minerals
- High vitamin C content
- Gel texture, easy to take
- Ideal for running or biking
- Available in orange and strawberry flavor!
- Light taste, not overly sweet
Would you like to run 21km? Then, try out Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine!
What is Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine?
Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine by HSNsports is a food supplement gel that comes in comfortable mono-dose sachets. It has more amount of product than the rest of gels available in the market, nothing less than 50g, more energy for your endurance workouts!
Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine is the combination of carbohydrates that your body needs to make the most of your workouts.
A controlled punch of caffeine and guaranine, the exact amount to enhance your physical performance!
Why take Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine?
Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine provides a perfect combination of carbohydrates to maintain the performance during highly intense or long workout sessions.
Thanks to the carbohydrate blend that has been carefully designed by our R D department.
You have probably experienced gastrointestinal discomfort after taking a carbohydrate rich product while you do exercise, right?
This happens because our organism has a limit in terms of its ability to absorb glucose in the intestine (Jeukendrup, 2004). Those carbohydrates that are not absorbed travel to the colon, ferment and cause discomfort (Lifschitz, 2000).
Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine brings a combination of carbohydrates with different absorption rates, thanks to:
- Cyclic dextrin: it is quickly discharged on the blood due to its molecular features (Takii et al., 2005), providing nutrients that will be used to obtain energy very quickly.
- Maltodextrin and glucose syrup: obtained by hydrolyzing corn starch, which is made up of complex glucose molecules that discharge nutrients to the blood at a moderate speed. All in all, this prevents the 'drop' of fast absorption carbohydrates.
- Isomaltulose: despite its simplicity, this disaccharide has a peculiar bond between molecules, which results in a very sustained release in the blood. Like the previous element, this will avoid any peaks, providing nutrients for a very long time (Sawale et al., 2017).
Energy without gastrointestinal discomfort! Just what you were looking for.
In addition, we have included 100mg of guarana and 75mg of caffeine in our Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine. A dose of 3mg/kg can enhance the performance in endurance sports (Sothwartd et al., 2018), apart from its neurological effects. In fact, it blocks the adenosine A2 receptors in the brain, which sharpens the focus and alertness during the physical activity.
To complete our Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine, we have used minerals like sodium, magnesium and chloride that we lose when we sweat, so that you will be able to maintain the electrolyte balance.
With a high vitamin C content that supports the following functions:
- The energy metabolism.
- The functioning of the nervous system.
- The production of collagen for the proper functioning of the blood vessels, bones and cartilages.
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Protecting the cells from oxidative stress.
Do you want to benefit from the effects of Evoenergy gel but you are not interested in the energy punch from caffeine? Don't worry! We have a decaf version specially for you! Caffeine-free Evoenergy gel!
When is the best time to take Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine?
Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine has been designed to be directly taken from the sachet, you do not have to mix in water. But you have to stay properly hydrated when using Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine. Drink 388ml of water, that will be enough to maintain an isotonic concentration!
How can we combine Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine?
Do you want an extra electrolyte supply? Are you an athlete that sweats a lot? Are you going to workout or compete in a hot place? Get your Evolytes and combine it with Evoenergy gel without caffeine.
Who can benefit from Evoenergy gel with guarana and caffeine?
- Athletes who carry out high intensity activities during a long period of time.
- Ideal for endurance: running, cycling or MTB, marathon, triathlon, hiking, etc.
- 1. Jeukendrup, A. E. (2004). Carbohydrate intake during exercise and performance. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.), 20(7–8), 669—677.
- 2. Lifschitz, C. H. (2000). Carbohydrate absorption from fruit juices in infants. Pediatrics, 105(1), e4.
- 3. Sawale, P. D., Shendurse, A. M., Mohan, M. S., & Patil, G. R. (2017). Isomaltulose (Palatinose) – An emerging carbohydrate. Food Bioscience, 18, 46–52.
- 4. Southward, K., Rutherfurd-Markwick, K., y Ali, A. (2018). The Effect of Acute Caffeine Ingestion on Endurance Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta–Analysis. Sports Medicine, 48.
- 5. Takii, H., Takii (Nagao), Y., Kometani, T., Nishimura, T., Nakae, T., Kuriki, T., y Fushiki, T. (2005). Fluids Containing a Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin Influence the Gastric Emptying Rate. Int J Sports Med, 26(04), 314–319.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 gel (50g)|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||17g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Water, glucose syrup, isomaltulose* (Palatinose), cyclic dextrin, maltodextrin, acid E330 (citric acid), trisodium citrate, potassium citrate, guarana, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), caffeine, flavoring, preservative E202 (potassium sorbate). * Isolmaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
How to take EVOENERGY GEL WITH GUARANA AND CAFFEINE 50g ORANGE:Take 1 gel (50g) during the physical activity. We suggest drinking water when taking this gel.
Warnings:Store in a dry place, between 5 and 22ºC, away from direct sunlight. It contains caffeine (191mg/100ml). Not advised for children nor pregnant women.
Great pre-workout, I like using it when I go cycling. The only thing I do not like is that it is kind of difficult to open during the race. But the flavour is quite pleasant and it definitely gives a nice supply of energy for the most demanding workouts.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I really like this product, it gives an efficient energy boost which supports the performance, especially if you do exercise after a long day at work. I have tried the two flavours that are available and I like them so far, looking forward to more flavours and formulas!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics