EVOENERGY GEL WITHOUT CAFFEINE - 50g
- Food supplement made from carbohydrates, sugar and vitamin C
- Unique carbohydrate blend!
- With cyclodextrin and palatinose
- High vitamin C content
- Perfect intra-workout supplement
What is Evoenergy Gel without caffeine?
Evoenergy Gel without caffeine by HSNsports is a flavored and sweetened food supplement in gel format. It is lactose, gluten and egg-free as well as suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Its formula contains a last generation carbohydrate blend, vitamin C and minerals without stimulants.
'Due to the effects of the intensity, the duration of the exercise and the use of glycogen, physical exercise can empty the glycogen reserves (both in the muscle and liver). This is the main cause of fatigue in endurance activities and those with a high intensity (intermittent). Therefore, the traditional nutritional advice for this type of activities (either for a competition or regular workouts) is to make sure that we take plenty of carbohydrates before, during and after the workout in order to improve both the performance and recovery' (Hearris et al., 2018).
EvoEnergy Gel without caffeine has a carefully studied last generation carbohydrate blend, the perfect product for the most demanding workouts!
Why take EvoEnergy Gel without caffeine?
This product has been formulated with a combination of carbohydrates specially designed for those athletes who can benefit from its intake during the workout or a competition. In fact, carbohydrates support the recovery of the muscle function (contraction) after a high intensity and/or long physical exercise that triggers muscle fatigue and empties the glycogen deposits from the skeletal muscle
EvoEnergy Gel without caffeine will provide 31g of carbohydrates per serving from glucose, palatinose, cyclodextrin and maltodextrin!
Moreover, it has a high vitamin C content (80mg per serving) which:
- Helps to preserve the energy metabolism.
- Supports the functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the production of collagen for the blood vessels, bones and cartilages.
- Decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
Moreover, taking a 3 servings of EvoEnergy Gel without caffeine provides enough vitamin C to support the proper functioning of the immune system during and after an intense workout.
It comes in a gel format with a fluid consistency that makes it easier to consume it and digest it.
Moreover, it is ready-to-drink! You can take it wherever you go thanks to its comfortable mono-dose format. Each dose comes in a flexible and disposable bag that is perfect for a race.
How to take Evoenergy Gel without Caffeine?
It has been formulated to consume it directly, you do not have to mix it in water, but you still need to drink at least 388ml of water with each gel to stay properly hydrated. According to the ACSM in terms of exercise and hydration, they state that 'if we are going to replace both fluids and carbohydrates with a single drink, its carbohydrate content should not exceed an 8%, or even slightly less, a drink with a high carbohydrate content reduces the gastric emptying' (Sawka et al., 2007).
 'This positive effect can be achieved by taking carbohydrates from any source that can be metabolized by humans. The total intake should equal 4g per kg of body weight during the first 4 hours and after 6 hours of an intense and/or long workout. This type of exercise should trigger muscle fatigue and empty the glycogen deposits from the skeletal muscle'
- Drake, C., Roehrs, T., Shambroom, J., & Roth, T. (2013). Caffeine effects on sleep taken 0, 3, or 6 hours before going to bed. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine?: JCSM?: Official Publication of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, 9(11), 1195–1200.
- Hearris, M. A., Hammond, K. M., Fell, J. M., & Morton, J. P. (2018). Regulation of Muscle Glycogen Metabolism during Exercise: Implications for Endurance Performance and Training Adaptations. Nutrients, 10(3).
- Sawka, M., Burke, L., Eichner, E., Maughan, R., Montain, S., & Stachenfeld, N. (2007). American College of Sports Medicine position stand. Exercise and Fluid Replacement. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 39, 377–390.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 gel (50g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||17g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Water, glucose syrup, isomaltulose* (Palatinose), cyclic desxtrin, maltodextrin, acid E330 (citric acid), trisodium citrate, potassium citrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), flavoring, preservative E202 (potassium sorbate). *Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
How to take EVOENERGY GEL WITHOUT CAFFEINE 50g LEMON:Take 1 gel (50g) during the physical activity. We suggest drinking water when you take this gel.
Warnings:Store in a dry place, between 5 and 22ºC, away from direct sunlight.
I wanted to try a pre-workout but I thought that it would not let me sleep due to the caffeine. However, this product makes me feel active and energised enough to be able to do some exercise every day. The price is also very good, especially when there are discounts.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
A complete gel, I ordered all the flavors available and they are quite pleasant. I also appreciate the fact that there is a caffeine-free format because stimulants make me feel quite restless.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics