Nutritional Facts EVOEXCEL 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information EVOEXCEL 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Ingredients: Whey protein isolate [emulsifier E322 (soy lecithin)] (Lacprodan®), whey protein concentrate (Lacprodan®), flavouring, salt, calostrum (milk proteins), sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], digestive enzyme complex designed for nutrition (alpha-amilase, protease, beta-D-galactosidase, lipase and cellulase) (Digezyme®), Bacillus Coagulans (Lactospore®).|
How to take EVOEXCEL 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix one full scoop (30g) with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Amino Acid Profile EVOEXCEL 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Table of contents
- New and improved formula, we increase the amount of protein per serving!
- In-House Production in our new factory
- We increase from 86% to a 88% of whey protein isolate and concentrate
- Absolute transparency with a 55% Whey Isolate and 40% of Whey Concentrate
- It contains a 2% maximum of lactose, much less than the previous version!
- Higher quantity of Lactospore™ and Dygezime®
- With Lacprodan® SP-9225 INS for Maximum Quality Whey Isolate
- With a 55% of Arla isolate and a 40% of arla laprodan 8790
- We improve the nutritional profile and increase the amount of amino acids and BCAA's
- The best whey protein isolate and concentrate in the market
- With Calostrum and digestive Enzymes
- Without Aspartame nor Acelsufame-K
- All of this... maintaining its price!
Evoexcel 2.0 by HSN Sports is a nutritional supplement made of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate, with sweetener.
Evoexcel 2.0 is the new and improved formula of Evoexcel. The production of this new protein evolution is made in our factory, which allows us to look after every process and to supply the best ingredients and raw materials in order to provide a nutrients profile and improved amino acids specially for you.
Evoexcel 2.0 by HSN Sports is made from a blend of two protein sources of maximum quality, under the label Lacprodan® Hydro.90 INS:
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Whey Protein Concentrate
The proteins are obtained through a separation process at low temperature, which maintains the whole protein fractions with the best results, in order to obtain the best protein at its highest degree of purity.
Our factory and laboratory are certified by the UE and our production is subject to applicable quality controls.
In each serving of a 30g scoop we get:
- More than 88% of Protein
- More than 6g of BCAA's
- More than 4g of Glutamine
- LactoSpore™ Probiotics
- Digezyme® Digestive Enzymes
For this new evolved 2.0 version, we increase the amount of protein per serving, from 86% to 88% of pure proteins* of maximum quality.
The content of arla protein isolate is of a 55% and the content of arla lacprodan 8790 protein concentrate is of a 40%.
The content of Evoexcel 2.0 protein has a high biological value, since it provides a complete profile including both essential and non-essential amino acids.
For an athlete who practices sports frequently, the daily amount of protein corresponds approximately to a 1.8-2.5g of protein per Kg of body weight, always according to the phase where the athlete is.
By consuming Evoexcel 2.0 regularly, you ensure that you are getting a maximum quality protein with an elevated biological value, with digestive enzymes and amino acids in its composition, and with calostrum and important nutrients for our daily diet.
The daily intake of Evoexcel 2.0 protein, combined with a regular workout plan and a healthy and balanced diet, contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
* Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).
Evoexcel 2.0 includes an complete intake of both essential and non-essential amino acids in its nutritional profile. Among its contents, we highlight more than 6g of BCAA's (leucine, valine, and isoleucine) per 30g serving of Evoexcel 2.0.
The amount of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA's) provided by Evoexcel 2.0 will contribute to accelerate the recovery from the damage caused by physical activity. (1)
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in our body, which represents a 60% of the rest of amino acids. When we practice high intensity physical exercise during long periods of time, the glutamine levels in our body tend to get lower in our blood plasma, which means that our body will need long periods of time in order to restore the initial glutamine levels.
Evoexcel 2.0 includes almost 5g of glutamine per serving, so by consuming this protein we are also helping our body to recharge the glutamine levels it needs.
Moreover, we must highlight that glutamine contributes to the recovery phase by helping the body to recover faster after a workout session, which reduces muscle pain. (3)
Calostrum is a natural substance that comes from mammals' breast milk. During the first few days of their lives, it is essential that the infants consume calostrum, since this substance contains unique and essential nutritional properties for their development.
Calostrum is especially rich in immunoglobulins and growth factors, and it provides health support and a feeling of well-being.
We get 250mg of calostrum (milk protein) per serving of Evoexcel 2.0.
Among the properties of calostrum we highlight:
- It supports the immune system function
- It improves a healthy digestion
- It encourages an optimal sports performance and recovery
- It promotes muscle mass development through the natural stimulation of the production of the hormones that are involved.
Another novelty from Evoexcel 2.0 is that we include more LactoSpore™ regarding the previous version of Evoexcel protein.
LactoSpore™ is a probiotics registered trademark made of viable spores from the probiotic bacteria Bacillus coagulans.
The probiotic Bacillus coagulans has been subject to numerous studies in order to prove its contribution to the health of the digestive system. In one of the studies, it is claimed that probiotics offer numerous properties for our health, more specifically for the health of the digestive and immune systems. The improvement of digestive health is related to a more efficient absorption of important nutrients from our diet, specifically proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins. Bacillus coagulans can resist the acid environment of the stomach so that it gets to the intestine where it germinates. Once it is active in the small bowels after germination, it has been proved that it helps to digest carbohydrates and proteins.
Moreover, this study has also proved that the combined intake of the probiotic Bacillus coagulans along with protein increases the absorption of proteins and maximises the benefits for our health related to protein supplementation. (4)
As with LactoSpore™, in Evoexcel 2.0 we include more digestive Digezyme® enzymes.
Digezyme® is a digestive enzymes complex of alpha-amylase, protease, beta-D-galactosidase, lipase, and cellulase.
Digestive enzymes are going to help with the breakdown of carbohydrates, lactose, cellulosic fibres, fat, and protein respectively. Moreover, this enzymes groups are resistant to the action of gastric juices, in order to preserve their digestive activity.
- Athletes and active people who want to consume proteins that come from whey isolate and concentrate with digestive enzymes and probiotics, which contributes to the growth and development of muscle mass.
- Anyone who wants an intake of maximum quality protein in their daily diet.
1. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
2. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390.
3. Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015 Oct;25(5):417-26. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
4. Jäger R, Purpura M, Granjero S, Efectivo HA, Keller D. Probiotic Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 Improves Protein Absorption and Utilization. Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2017 Dec 1. doi: 10.1007/s12602-017-9354-y.
Compatible with lactose sensitivity
I was scared that it would give me bad digestions, but it actually did not give me any problem.
Loved the taste
I went for strawberry and banana and I absolutely loved it.
The best blend of proteins I’ve tried, can’t go to the gym without my shake!