EVOEXCEL 2.0 (WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE + CONCENTRATE)
- New and improved formula, we increase the amount of protein per serving!
- In-house production in our new factory
- We increase from 86% to a 88% of whey protein isolate and concentrate
- With Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Colostrum
- Absolute transparency with a 55% Whey Isolate and 40% of Whey Concentrate
- It contains a 2% maximum of lactose, less than the previous version!
- Higher amount of Lactospore® and Dygezime®
- With Lacprodan® SP-9225 INS for Maximum Quality Whey Isolate
- With a 55% of Arla isolate and a 40% of arla laprodan 8790
- We improve the nutritional profile and increase the amount of amino acids and BCAA's
- The best whey protein isolate and concentrate in the market
- With Colostrum and Digestive Enzymes
- Without Aspartame nor Acelsufame-K
- All of this... maintaining its price!
Table of contents
Evoexcel 2.0 by HSNsports is a nutritional supplement made of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate, with sweetener.
Evoexcel 2.0 is the new and improved formula of Evoexcel. The production of this new protein evolution is made in our factory, which allows us to look after every process and to supply the best ingredients and raw materials in order to provide an improved nutrients profile and amino acids specially for you.
Evoexcel 2.0 by HSNsports is made of a blend of two protein sources of maximum quality, using the label Lacprodan® as the raw ingredient:
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Whey Protein Concentrate
The proteins are obtained through a separation process at low temperature, which preserves the whole protein fractions with the best results, in order to obtain the best protein at its highest degree of purity.
Our factory and laboratory are certified by the U.E. and our production is subject to applicable quality controls.
Evoexcel is the best whey protein isolate and concentrate blend in the market, since it quality raw ingredients, with a higher percentage of proteins to the rest of the products available in the market, with a low lactose content, and with additional ingredients that enhance its quality, such as Digezyme®*, Lactospore®* and Colostrum.
Each serving of 30g of product provides:
- More than 88% of Proteins
- More than 6g of BCAA's
- More than 4g of Glutamine
- 250mg of Colostrum
- 67mg (1.005 billions of Bacillus Coagulans spores) LactoSpore Probiotics®
- 166mg of an effective dose of Digezyme® Digestive Enzymes
For this new evolved 2.0 version, we increase the amount of protein per serving, from 86% to 88% of pure proteins* of maximum quality.
The content of arla protein isolate is of a 55% and the content of arla lacprodan 8790 protein concentrate is of a 40%.
The protein content of Evoexcel 2.0 has a high biological value, since it provides a complete profile including both essential and non-essential amino acids.
For an athlete who practices sport frequently, the daily amount of protein corresponds approximately to a 1.8-2.5g of protein per Kg of body weight, always according to the phase where the athlete is.
By consuming Evoexcel 2.0 regularly, you ensure that you are getting a maximum quality protein with an elevated biological value, with digestive enzymes and amino acids in its composition, and with colostrum and important nutrients for our daily diet.
The daily intake of Evoexcel 2.0 protein, combined with a regular workout plan and a healthy and balanced diet, contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
* Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).
Evoexcel 2.0 includes a complete supply of both essential and non-essential amino acids in its nutritional profile. Among its contents, we highlight more than 6g of BCAA's (leucine, valine, and isoleucine) per 30g serving of Evoexcel 2.0.
The amount of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA's) provided by Evoexcel 2.0 will contribute to shortening the recovery from the damage caused by physical activity. (1)
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in our body, which makes up a 60% of the rest of amino acids. When we practice high intensity physical exercise during long periods of time, the glutamine levels in our body tend to drop in our blood plasma, which means that our body will need long periods of time in order to restore the initial glutamine levels.
Evoexcel 2.0 includes almost 5g of glutamine per serving, so by consuming this protein we are also helping our body to recharge the glutamine levels it needs.
Moreover, we must highlight that glutamine contributes to the recovery phase by helping the body to recover faster after a workout session, which reduces muscle soreness. (3)
Colostrum is a natural substance that comes from mammals' breast milk. During the first few days of their lives, it is essential for the infants to consume colostrum, since this substance contains unique and essential nutritional properties for their development.
Colostrum is specially rich in immunoglobulins and growth factors, and it supports our health while providing a feeling of wellness.
We get 250mg of colostrum (milk protein) per serving of Evoexcel 2.0.
Some of the properties of colostrum are:
- It supports the immune system function
- It improves a healthy digestion
- It encourages an optimal sport performance and recovery
- It helps with the growth of muscle mass through the natural stimulation of the production of the hormones that are involved in this process
Another novelty from Evoexcel 2.0 is that we include more LactoSpore® regarding the previous version of Evoexcel protein.
LactoSpore® is a probiotics registered trademark made of viable spores from the probiotic bacteria Bacillus coagulans.
The probiotic Bacillus coagulans has been subject to numerous studies in order to prove its contribution to the health of the digestive system. In one of those studies, it is claimed that probiotics offer numerous properties for our health, more specifically for the health of the digestive and immune systems. The improvement of digestive health is related to a more efficient absorption of important nutrients from our diet, specifically proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins. Bacillus coagulans can resist the acid environment of the stomach so that it gets to the intestine where it germinates. Once it is active in the small bowels after germination, it has been proved that it helps to digest carbohydrates and proteins.
Moreover, this study has also proved that the combined supply of the probiotic Bacillus coagulans along with protein increases the absorption of proteins and enhances its benefits for our health related to protein supplementation. (4)
As with LactoSpore®, we include more Digezyme® digestive enzymes in Evoexcel 2.0
Digezyme® is a digestive enzymes complex designed for nutrition that is made of alpha-amylase, protease, beta-D-galactosidase, lipase, and cellulase.
Digestive enzymes are going to help with the breakdown of carbohydrates, lactose, cellulosic fibres, fat, and proteins respectively. Moreover, this enzymes are resistant to the action of gastric juices, in order to preserve their digestive activity.
- Athletes and active people who want to consume proteins that come from whey isolate and concentrate with digestive enzymes and probiotics, which contributes to the growth and development of muscle mass.
- Anyone who wants a supply of maximum quality proteins in their daily diet.
1. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
2. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans. Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390.
3. Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015 Oct;25(5):417-26. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
4. Jäger R, Purpura M, Granjero S, Efectivo HA, Keller D. Probiotic Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 Improves Protein Absorption and Utilization. Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2017 Dec 1. doi: 10.1007/s12602-017-9354-y.
* LactoSpore® and DigeZyme® are trademarks of Sabinsa Corporation/Sabinsa Europe GmbH.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Bacillus coagulans||3.35 Billones de Esporas|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients:Whey protein isolate [emulsifier E322 (soy lecithin)] (Lacprodan®), whey protein concentrate (Lacprodan®), flavouring, salt, calostrum (milk proteins), sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], digestive enzyme complex designed for nutrition (alpha-amilase, protease, beta-D-galactosidase, lipase and cellulase) (Digezyme®), Bacillus Coagulans (Lactospore®).
How to take EVOEXCEL 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix one full scoop (30g) with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
Amino Acid Analysis - Evoexcel 2.0 Chocolate and Cookies
Protein Analysis - Evoexcel 2.0 Chocolate and Cookies
Amino Acid Analysis - Evoexcel 2.0 Chocolate Hazelnut
Protein Analysis - Evoexcel 2.0 Chocolate Hazelnut
Amino Acid Analysis - Evoexcel 2.0 Chocolate Peanut
Protein Analysis - Evoexcel 2.0 Chocolate Peanut
I´m not a big fan of shakes without chocolate, but I have to admit this one is really good. I used to have one chocolate shake before the workout, and this one is for postgym. Really fresh and light! Highly recommend it
I have tried different types of proteins, and this one is my favourite. I will keep ordering it!
This is actually the best Whey protein blend I have purchased and I've tried 6 other own-branded supplier products. I was super impressed by the quality when opening the pouch. Just by scooping the powder one can tell how high quality it is. Regarding the smell, oh my... I could keep my head and nose inside the pouch for an hour, that's how good it smells (banana+strawberry flavour). It dissolves very well and the taste is good. For the past few years I've been using only unflavoured whey but I was curious to try the Evoexcel blend having colostrum and lactospore. I can tell for sure it could become my go-to product but the use of sucralose in it will probably prevent me from buying it again. Hopefully HSN can release a unflavoured version or worst case scenario a couple of flavours with stevia. Anyway, all in all this is a fantastic product. Even the pouch is of higher quality material than the competitors, albeit the pouch could be a bit smaller. I assume they have a few different sizes which for the same pouch allow them to sell 500g or 1kg. It just takes more space in my cupboard. :P
Compatible with lactose sensitivity
I was scared that it would give me bad digestions, but it actually did not give me any problem.