EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM)
- Now with glucosamine sulfate. Vegetable source!
- 1200mg of MSM per daily dose
- 684mg of D-glucosamine sulfate per daily dose
- 645mg of chondroitin sulfate per daily dose
What is Evoflex?
Evoflex by HSNsports is a food supplement in capsules that provide D-glucosamine sulfate potassium, Chondroitin sulfate and Methylsulfonylmethane. These 3 substances are available in the human body, in fact, glucosamine and chondroitin are mainly present in the connective tissues and joint cartilages.
That is why it is a food supplement used to support the joints.
Why take Evoflex?
Evoflex has been formulated with a combination of 3 substances that have been specially designed for those moments when we have more workload or exercise, whenever you need support!
A scientific article backed up by the National Institute of Arthritis and musculoeskeletal and skin diseases showed how the exploratory analyses suggest that combining glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate can be effective for a subgroup of patients with severe or moderate knee pain (Clegg et al., 2006).
The evidence of the utility of these supplements has been questioned several times due to the mixed evidence from the studies. However, there was a review of the 30 scientific studies that were available at the moment about the effectiveness of glucosamine and chondroitin in people with osteoarthritis. The authors concluded that the recommended dose of oral chondroitin is more effective than the placebo when it comes to relieving the pain and improving the physical function. After comparing the placebo with glucosamine, it showed a remarkable effect on the results of the rigidity (Zhu et al., 2018). In the end, both substances were effective when it came to relieving the symptoms in the long term.
Some researchers have suggested that the potential benefits of the substances from Evoflex are due to a series of mechanism. Do you want to know more?
First of all, glucosamine is the main ingredient of Evoflex. Everyone knows that physical exercise increases the cartilage metabolism of the joints in the long term (O’Kane et al., 2006). This was also proven by Yoshimura et al., (2009), who noticed how a group of young and healthy football players had a higher concentration of CTX-II (a collagen breakdown marker) and CP-II (a collagen synthesis marker) than a group of sedentary young students. All in all, this means that the joint tissue of an athlete is more active. However, these authors found out that the ratio of these markers in football players was significantly higher in the sedentary students. Therefore, the breakdown of type II collagen relatively increases when comparing the synthesis of football players and the students (Yoshimura et al., 2009). Type II collagen is the most important constituent of the joint cartilage, making up a 90-95% of the total collagen content and making a fibril structure responsible for its tensile strength (Poole, 2003 quoted in Yoshimura et al., 2009). So, it would be only logical to avoid the breakdown if type II collagen, right?
Yoshimura et al., (2009) gave glucosamine to the football players from the study and assessed the changes in the markers CTX-II, CP-II. It seems that glucosamine has a chondroprotective effect on athletes, preventing the breakdown of type II collagen and supporting its synthesis.
Evoflex has been made with glucosamine sulfate produced through a vegetable fermentation process. Therefore, we have avoided using the most common form, glucosamine hydrochloride, which is obtained from fish.
This effect has been combined with chondroitin, which has proven to reduce pro-inflammatory factors, changing the cell death processes and improving the balance between the anabolism and catabolism from the extracellular cartilage matrix. (Monfort et al., 2008).
In addition, according to the conclusions from the study by Nakhostin-Roohi et al., the chronic oral intake of MSM supplementation relieves the effects of renowned oxidative stress markers, which increase considerably after the workout in healthy young men (2011).
According to the result from this study, we have formulated our Evoflex, which contains substances such as methylsulfonylmethane and chondroitin, which have a potential beneficial effect on the inflammation markers  and glucosamine, which could potentially lower the breakdown of type II collagen. 
Intake of Evoflex
Take one serving of Evoflex (one capsule) three times a day, preferably with food.
How can we combine Evoflex?
- Are you worried about your joint health? Then, combine Evoflex with hydrolyzed collagen & magnesium 2.0 with Vitamin C.
- Do you want to buffer the inflammatory markers? Our ALA and vitamin E are just what you were looking for!
- Clegg, D. O., Reda, D. J., Harris, C. L., Klein, M. A., O’Dell, J. R., Hooper, M. M., … Williams, H. J. (2006). Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and the two in combination for painful knee osteoarthritis. The New England Journal of Medicine, 354(8), 795–808.
- Monfort, J., Pelletier, J.-P., Garcia-Giralt, N., & Martel-Pelletier, J. (2008). Biochemical basis of the effect of chondroitin sulphate on osteoarthritis articular tissues. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 67(6), 735–740.
- Nakhostin-Roohi, B., Barmaki, S., Khoshkhahesh, F., & Bohlooli, S. (2011). Biochemical basis of the effect of chondroitin sulphate on osteoarthritis articular tissues. The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 63(10), 1290–1294.
- O’Kane, J. W., Hutchinson, E., Atley, L. M., & Eyre, D. R. (2006). Sport-related differences in biomarkers of bone resorption and cartilage degradation in endurance athletes. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(1), 71–76.
- Yoshimura, M., Sakamoto, K., Tsuruta, A., Yamamoto, T., Ishida, K., Yamaguchi, H., & Nagaoka, I. (2009). Evaluation of the effect of glucosamine administration on biomarkers for cartilage and bone metabolism in soccer players. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 24(4), 487–494.
- Zhu, X., Sang, L., Wu, D., Rong, J., & Jiang, L. (2018). Effectiveness and safety of glucosamine and chondroitin for the treatment of osteoarthritis: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, 13(1), 170.
 According to the results obtained in the studies by Monfort et al., (2008) and Nakhostin-Roohi et al., (2011)
 According to the results obtained in the study by Yoshimura et al., (2009)
 The potential benefit of chondroitin and glucosamine has been established by Zhu et al. (2018) in the meta-analysis.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 3 capsules|
|Servings per container: 120|
|D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCl||684mg|
Ingredients:Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), D-glucosamine potassium sulfate (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), chondroitin sulfate (obtained through microbial fermentation and sulfation), capsule (gelatin), stabilizer [E508 (potassium chloride), anti-caking agent [E470 (magnesium stearate)].
How to take EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM) - 120 caps:Take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
It relieves the pain
It has been a while since I suffer shoulder pain. With time, my tendons have deteriorated, but this product has helped me relieve the pain a little.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Fish-free joint support
I like using this supplement during periods where I increase the intensity and number of workouts in order to avoid injuring myself. The fact that it is fish-free is a plus since I am allergic to fish and I always have trouble finding supplements that suit my needs.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
If you are old like me and you wanna keep on doing sports, this supplement does an incredible job to keep the joints on point!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I just bought this product and cannot say if its efficient since I have not been using it enough time to give a proper review... but I mainly bought it because it has the best combination of ingredients I have seen on the internet and I hope to come back soon to write a review on how good the results are!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics