EVOFUEL - 2Kg
Nutritional Facts EVOFUEL 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information EVOFUEL 2Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 3 scoops (150 g)|
|Daily dose: 3 dosers (150g)|
|Servings per container: 13|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||1.8g|
|of which sugars||27g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Whey protein concentrate (Soy, Milk), Soy protein isolate, Dextrose, Cocoa powder, Fructose, Creatine monohydrate, Chocolate flavouring, Starch, Butter powder (Milk), HMB, Sodium chloride, Beta-alanine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Tricalcium phosphate, Magnesium lactate, Thickener E415 (Xanthan gum), Tripotassium citrate, Taurine, Stabilizer E466 (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), L-Glutamine, Monopotassium phosphate, Sativa oats, Milk protein isolate, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), D-Alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium D-pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1), Retinol palmitate (Vitamin A), Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Biotin (Vitamin B8), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Folic acid (Vitamin B9), Sweetener E955 (Sucralose), Sweetener E950 (Acesulfame K), Calcium caseinate (Milk), Glutamine peptides, Egg albumin, Sunflower powder, Anti-caking agent E551(Silicon dioxide), Zinc bisglycinate, Tolerase.|
How to take EVOFUEL 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 3 scoops (150g) with 500 ml of water per serving. Drink 1 serving after training.
Amino Acid Profile EVOFUEL 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- All in One supplement
- Accelerates recovery and muscle growth
- Includes protein and carbs of sequential release
- Enriched with BCAAs, HMB and glutamine peptides
- Ingreases IGF-1 and testosterona levels naturally
- Creatine, Beta-Alanine and Taurine
- Vitamins and electrolytes
- Ideal as a post-workout
What is Evofuel?
Evofuel by HSNsport is the All in One formula, constituted with everything necessary to:
- Provide nutrients for damaged muscle tissue
- Refill energy deposits
- Activate protein synthesis
- Improve hormonal function
It is the perfect supplement to take after a workout as it contains all the key ingredients that your body needs to accelerate recovery processes and muscle growth.
Evofuel sets a new standard in sports nutrition for both bodybuilders and athletes or people who want to gain muscle mass effectively.
Composition of Evofuel
Evofuel is composed of 3 types of carbohydrates, 5 sources of proteins, amino acids, creatine, vitamins and minerals. One Evofuel serving (150 g of product) contains about 560 calories to meet the calorie needs to gain weight progressively and healthily.
Evofuel nutrient matrix
It includes a mixture of several types of carbohydrates (maltodextrin, dextrose and fructose). Thanks to this mixture, Evofuel provides rapid and long-lasting energy, avoiding the saturation of glucose muscle receptors, and that will stimulate the replacement and storage of muscle and liver glycogen.
Each serving provides 50 g of different assimilation rate protein (Whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, egg albumin, milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate). Whey protein is a source of amino acids that are quickly absorbed while the rest of the protein provide a progressive delivery of amino acids to the muscles to keep the body in a continuous anabolic state and facilitate recovery processes.
Consisting of 3 important elements:
- HMB, a leucine metabolite capable of stimulating IGF-1 and supporting muscle growth and reducing the amount of muscle protein that is degraded (anticatabolic action).
- BCAAs and Glutamine, amino acids that play an important role in helping to establish a suitable hormonal environment for protein synthesis; also they act as anticatabolic agents by mitigating exercise-induced muscle degradation.
Formed by: creatine monohydrate and beta-alanine
- It has been enriched with Creatine monohydrate to help improve strength, recovery and muscle size. Creatine is also useful to accelerate recovery between sets and combat muscle fatigue during training.
- It also includes Beta-Alanine, which together with histidine amino acid, are used by the body to make a skeletal muscle buffer called carnosine that allows the athlete to reduce muscle fatigue and increasee same weight repeats. Beta-Alanine works as an effective amplifier for creatine, providing more endurance, strength, fat-loss and muscle gain.
Hormone support matrix
Includes Zinc and Avena sativa which will optimize the hormone component, helping to increase endogenous testosterone levels naturally.
Multivitamin and mineral matrix
It provides vitamins and minerals that are involved in the new cells and tissue synthesis, besides strengthening the immune system, promoting an endogenous formation of anti-inflammatory compounds and fighting free radicals among many other functions.
Evofuel and Tolerase™
Evofuel has been enriched with Tolerase™ to help the body digest lactose, and thus reduce some of the symptoms experienced by people with intolerance to this sugar present in milk, such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, flatulence and nausea.
Who can benefit from Evofuel?
- Athletes looking to increase their volume and muscle mass.
- Athletes on demanding training routines seeking a supplement for an adequate calorie intake.