EVOGAMERS - 30 SERV
- Only for real gamers!
- 300mg of caffeine per scoop!
- With natural substances backed up by science
- Designed by and for gamers
What is Evogamers?
Evogamers by HSN E-sport Series is a food supplement powder available in refreshing flavors: apple, blue raspberry, cherry, lemon and orange.
At HSN, we know how mentally demanding a high difficulty FPS, TPS, RPG or MOBA can be when it comes to maintaining the performance of our visual-spatial, motor and cognitive abilities.
Evogamers has been designed for you, gamers, with a complex neuromodulator designed to improve the cognitive performance during stressful situations caused by video games1.
Why take Evogamers?
A study conducted by Palaus et al., (2017) concluded that different regions of the brain undergo changes when they are activated during a highly complex video game, specially when the player is completely immersed. This is due to higher attentional needs to improve the control in order to reach an objective in the game. This high demand of mental resources will progressively hinder the performance as the game progresses.
We have made Evogamers to delay the onset of fatigue as much as possible, since it conditions the performance after maintaining the focus for a long period of time nonstop.
Evogamers has 3 combinations of substances with different neurological effects
Take advantage of the neuro-stimulant effect of caffeine! Evogamers provides 300mg of caffeine per serving, “enhancing the focus, regulating the mood and cognition, all functions that make up the brain cortex circuits” (Kerkhofs et al., 2017)
Have you ever heard about acetylcholine? It is our main brain neurotransmitter; a neurotransmitter is a chemical substance released by a neuron (emitter) and received by another neuron (receptor) during the brain communication process (synapsis). Said neurotransmitter is produced by the neurons when an acetyl group binds to a choline molecule (“acetyl-choline”). A deficiency of this neurotransmitter will alter the memory circuits and concentration.
Evogamers provides the two substances that the body needs to synthesize this neurotransmitter. A combination of CDP-Choline and Alpha-GPC as sources of choline, which is the base for the molecular structure of this neurotransmitter. Then, it is completed with acetyl L-Carnitine, that “donates acetyl groups for the synthesis of acetylcholine, producing a cholinergic effect and improving the balance of the energy processes for the synthesis” (Onofrj et al., 2013)
This combination will be your best companion for your gaming sessions!
When acetylcholine leaves the emitter neuron, it progressively breaks down due to the effect of an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase; once it is broken down, it is no longer useful for neuronal communication. That is why we have also included Huperzia Serrata extract, which contains Huperzine A, a substance that “works as a powerful, highly specific and reversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitor; quickly crossing the blood-brain barrier” (Dog, 2005) in order to increase the acetylcholine levels in the brain, which enhances the cognition overall.
We have used mango leaf extract, a plant extract whose effectiveness has been proven in several studies; as well as vitamins, which:
- Support the proper functioning of the nervous system, like vitamin B2, B12, B6 and vitamin C.
- Contribute to protecting the cells against oxidative stress, such as vitamin E and vitamin B12.
- Help to decrease the tiredness and fatigue, like vitamin B2, B12, B6 and vitamin C.
Moreover, we have also added:
- L-Tyrosine, a precursor amino acid of the synthesis of dopamine, another key neurotransmitter.
- L-Theanine, which can improve the reaction time and the number of correct responses in attentional tasks in highly excited individuals (Higashiyama et al., 2011).
- L-Taurine, an amino acid that is being studied for its neuroprotective properties when said stimulation is excessive (Wu & Prentice, 2010).
We bring you the best multi-action product to help you maintain your performance while you play!
How to take Evogamers?
Mix one scoop of Evogamers in 500ml before starting a game, the effect will last for more than 6 hours!
- Dog, T. L. (2005). CHAPTER 13 - Cognitive Disorders and Dementia. In T. L. Dog (Ed.), Women’s Health in Complementary and Integrative Medicine (pp. 201–217).
- Higashiyama, A., Htay, H. H., Ozeki, M., Juneja, L. R., & Kapoor, M. P. (2011). Effects of l-theanine on attention and reaction time response. Journal of Functional Foods, 3(3), 171–178.
- Kahathuduwa, C. N., Dhanasekara, C. S., Chin, S.-H., Davis, T., Weerasinghe, V. S., Dassanayake, T. L., & Binks, M. (2018). l-Theanine and caffeine improve target-specific attention to visual stimuli by decreasing mind wandering: a human functional magnetic resonance imaging study. Nutrition Research, 49, 67–78.
- Onofrj, M., Ciccocioppo, F., Varanese, S., di Muzio, A., Calvani, M., Chiechio, S., … Thomas, A. (2013). Acetyl-L-carnitine: from a biological curiosity to a drug for the peripheral nervous system and beyond. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 13(8), 925–936.
- Wu, J.-Y., & Prentice, H. (2010). Role of taurine in the central nervous system. Journal of Biomedical Science, 17 Suppl 1, S1.
- 1Thanks to the results obtained in the functional magnetic resonance images in Kahathuduwa et al. (2019) after administrating a combination of L-theanine and caffeine in adults who performed visual attention trials to several stimuli.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL||500mg||++|
|L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC)||100mg||++|
|Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)||12.1mg||101%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3mg||214%|
|Vitamin A (retinol)||810µg||101%|
|Mango leaves (Mangifera indica)||2000mg||++|
|from Mangifera indica leaf 20:1 extract||100mg||++|
|Toothed clubmoss leaves (Huperzia serrata)||200mg||++|
|from Huperzia serrata leaf 40:1 extract||5mg||++|
|1% Huperzine A||0.05mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|