EVOGEL FATBURNING GEL
- Skin gel to improve the blood flow in the adipose tissue
- Effective formula to burn fat!
- With caffeine and carnitine
- Hot effect without irritating the skin
- Not tested on animals
- Non greasy texture
What is the Evogel Fat Burning Gel?
The Evogel Fat Burning Gel is a product for the skin with a hot effect that has been designed to increase the density of the capillaries and the blood flow to the adipose tissue of less vascularized areas. Usually, it is harder to lose fat from these body parts. Therefore, this product allows us to:
- Improve the transport of hormones that are found in the blood and which help to release the fatty acids from the adipose cells (adipocytes).
- Increase the amount of blood that flows around the adipocytes, so that it will take the free fatty acids to the cells that are in charge of their oxidation.
In other words...
Evogel will help to free the fatty acids from the adipose cells in order to transport them to the cells that are in charge of eliminating them.
The Evogel Fat Burning Gel is an effective rubefacient (it stimulates the blood flow) when it comes to increasing the blood flow. Moreover, it contains substances that are involved in the fat metabolism.
Why use the Evogel Fat Burning Gel?
This product has been formulated with a combination of substances with proven efficacy. None of its components or the product have been tested on animals:
Did you think that the adipose tissue from our body is all the same? Not at all! That is why we lose fat more easily from some areas than others. The so called 'stubborn fat'... We will explain everything in more detail here...
There are 2 different types of adipose tissue: brown and white. White fat is barely active and it is the one that gets in our way when we want to achieve muscle definition. Depending on its collagen content, there are 3 types of adipocytes or adipose cells, inside the white adipose tissue.
The white adipose tissue is the one we want to get rid of to improve our physique. Unfortunately, the cells from this tissue have the ability to become quite big, bigger than the other types. Consequently, their capillarization (number of blood vessels) is much lower. (Sbarbati et al., 2010)
A good blood flow to the adipocytes is necessary to transport their fat content to the cells that oxidize it. There is evidence that 'deposit' adipose cells of obese people have an even lower blood flow. On the contrary, the brown adipose tissue is not associated with 'fat accumulation' and it has a highly active metabolism and more blood irrigation than white adipose tissue. (Frayn and Carpe, 2014; Schulz and Tseng, 2014)
That is why our Evogel Fat Burning Gel combines the best ingredients so that you will be able to increase the blood flow to those areas of the body that have more white fat, which is the most stubborn type of adipose tissue.
What are the ingredients from this gel?
The Evogel Fat Burning Gel has:
- Caffeine: It supports the catecholamin production, which is charge of making the adipocyte release its fatty acids.
- Carnitine: It is the main component of the system that regulates the access of fatty acids to the mitochondria (cell organelle where they are oxidized).
- Corallina Officinalis Extract: It sculpts the skin, improving its aspects and making it look more tense.
- Vitis vinifera leaf extract and Methyl nicotinate: They increase the blood flow to the adipose tissue, enhancing the fat metabolism.
Evogel Fat Burning Gel is the product you were looking for!
How to use this Fat Burning Gel?
Apply this gel on the clean and dry skin of those areas where you want to lose fat. Do this twice a day, massaging the area until the skin absorbs the gel completely.
Two quick tips!
- Exfoliating the skin once or twice a week can help to improve the absorption of the Evogel Fat Burning Gel.
- Using Evogel after the workout can be an useful strategy to increase the blood flow to the most stubborn adipocytes.
How can we combine this product?
You can perfectly combine this skin gel with Evodren capsules!
- 1. Frayn, K. N., & Karpe, F. (2014). Regulation of human subcutaneous adipose tissue blood flow. International Journal of Obesity, 38(8), 1019–1026. https://doi.org/10.1038/ijo.2013.200
- 2. Sbarbati, A., Accorsi, D., Benati, D., Marchetti, L., Orsini, G., Rigotti, G., & Panettiere, P. (2010). Subcutaneous adipose tissue classification. European Journal of Histochemistry: EJH, 54(4), e48.
- 3. Schulz, T. J., & Tseng, Y.-H. (2013). Brown adipose tissue: development, metabolism and beyond. The Biochemical Journal, 453(2), 167–178.
Ingredients:Water, alcohol denat, glycerine, carnitine, hexylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, propylene glycol, Corallina officinalis extract, Vitis vinifera leaf extract, vanillyl butyl ether, lecithin (phosphatidylcholine), caffeine, ethoxydiglycol, carbomer, trethanolamine , caprylic glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, tropolone, imidazolidinyl urea, perfume (fragrance), cinnamal hexyl, benzyl alcohol, methyl nicotinate, benzyl salicylate, methylpropional butylphenyl, alchol cinnamyl, coumarin, geraniol, hydroxycitronelal , carboxaldehyde hydroxysohexyl 3-cyclohexene, linalool, eugenol, CI16035, CI19140.
Recommended Use EVOGEL FATBURNING GEL - 200ml:Apply twice a day, in the morning and at night, on the areas you want to treat (legs, hips, glutes, belly), with a smooth massage until it is completely absorbed.
Warnings:Avoid contact with the eyes. Wash immediately with water in case of contact with the eyes. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Keep tightly closed.
Very nice fat-burner
Exercise + diet is the only way for this product to work, do not expect miracles just from using the gel. It smells really nice, and my skin is smoother than before
HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Happy with this purchase!
Effective product, you know it is working because you can feel the warmth when you apply it, it is a little bit sticky thoughHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
You will only notice its effects if you combine it with regular exercise, it is quickly absorbed and it helps to burn the fat from the hardest areas, like the abdomen.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics