EVOGUMMY RECOVERY GUMMY BAR
- Energy bar made from apple paste
- With carrot and black currant
- High fiber content
- Rich in vitamin D, magnesium and group B vitamins
- 30g format, easy to transport and use
- Strawberry Flavor
What is Evogummy?
Evogummy by HSNsports is our new energy bar that has been specially designed for those athletes who need a carbohydrate supply either before or after the workout or a competition.
The main ingredient of our Evogummy is apple paste in order to make a perfect bar that is also more natural. Above all, it has been designed to recharge the lost glycogen during a physical activity.
In HSN, we have come up with a different energy bar, a gummy bar with a pleasant texture that is very easy to use. Eat it before or after the workout since you will not feel heavy afterwards.
Why take Evogummy?
There are many energy bars in the market but... Is there any bar with a gummy-like texture made from natural apple pulp?
The best way to recharge your energy after a hard workout thanks to its carbohydrate supply!
Our Evogummy has 20.6g of carbohydrates per 30g bar. Moreover, you can take it wherever you go and eat it at any time thanks to its comfortable format! Carry it in your bag or in your pocket since it barely takes any space. You can open it easily and eat it anywhere without a hassle.
Did you just finished your OCR and your hands are wet and dirty?
Do not worry, you will be able to open your Evogummy without any issues.
Evogummy has a high fiber content thanks to its natural apple pulp. A good fiber supply is important if we want to lose weight, apart from improving the cardiometabolic health, keeping the microbiota healthy, producing a laxative effect and producing an immune and inflammatory signalling. It is necessary for human health and to prevent diseases (Dreher, 2018).
Evogummy provides a high vitamin and mineral content, including:
- Vitamin D: it helps to preserve the bones, muscle function and immune system.
- Vitamin B1: it supports the proper functioning of the energy metabolism, nervous system and heart function.
- Vitamin B2: it helps to preserve the skin, sight and iron metabolism while protecting the cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B3: it helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6: it supports the proper functioning of the hormones as well as the protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Magnesium: it helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue, supports the electrolyte balance as well as the protein synthesis.
With L-glutamine! An amino acid that has the ability to buffer the muscle damage caused by physical exercise, apart from improving the fatigue markers (Coqueiro, Rogero and Tirapegui, 2019).
With L-carnitine L-Tartrate! This amine transports the fatty acids to the mitochondria, where they are turned into energy (Berg, Tymoczko and Stryer, 2002). Its concentrations drop during physical exercise, triggering muscle fatigue (Van Loon et al., 2001). That is why L-carnitine supplementation is quite interesting and useful for athletes who do high intensity exercise.
What else do you need? The best recovery bar is now within your reach!
A better recovery means more exercise and performance. Smash all your marks!
When is the best time to take Evogummy?
Evogummy is an energy bar that you can eat at any time of the day, even during your study sessions or at work.
However, if we take into account its nutrient density, it has been specially designed for:
- Pre-workout: To provide energy before we start and keep your energy deposits full.
- Intra-workout: To provide energy when our glycogen deposits start running out, which will prevent blood sugar drops.
- Post-workout: To recover the muscle function because it recharges the glycogen deposits after the workout.
How can we combine Evogummy?
Dang it…! Evogummy is a great energy bar, but it may not be enough for the most demanding competitions such as ultra, triathlon, trail or Ironman. In fact, you would have to eat many bars in order to obtain the energy you need.
An Evorecovery shake after the competition with an Evogummy will help you get ready for the next workout!
- Berg JM, Tymoczko JL, Stryer L. (2002). Biochemistry 5th edition. New York: W H Freeman. Section 22.2, The Utilization of Fatty Acids as Fuel Requires Three Stages of Processing.
- Coqueiro, A. Y., Rogero, M. M., & Tirapegui, J. (2019). Glutamine as an anti-fatigue amino acid in sports nutrition. Nutrients, 11(4), 1–19.
- Dreher, M. L. (2018). Dietary Fiber in Health and Disease. In Dietary Fiber in Health and Disease.
- van Loon, L. J., Greenhaff, P. L., Constantin-Teodosiu, D., Saris, W. H., & Wagenmakers, A. J. (2001). The effects of increasing exercise intensity on muscle fuel utilisation in humans. The Journal of Physiology, 536(Pt 1), 295–304.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 bar (30g)|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||18.6g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Apple paste [apple pulp, sugar, glucose syrup, thickener (E440 pectins), acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), flavoring, preservative (E202 potassium sorbate)], water, glucose syrup, sugar, thickener [E440 pectins [pectins, acidity regulators (E337 double sodium and potassium tartrate, E452 polyphosphates), maltodextrin]], magnesium citrate, acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), L-glutamine, flavoring, potassium chloride, L-carnitine tartrate, carrot and black currant concentrate [carrot, black currant, acidity regulator (E330 citric acid), water], nicotinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin, (vitamin B2), cholecalciferol (vitamin D).
How to take EVOGUMMY RECOVERY GUMMY BAR 30g STRAWBERRY:It has been specially designed for the post-workout.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place. It can contain traces of gluten, egg, fish, milk, soy and/or thereof.
Perfect size to carry one or two in your pocket during a race. They taste really nice and they are easy to chew, which was my biggest concern due to the gummy-like texture.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I always like to eat a snack after a hard workout, but this is the first time I've tried a bar like this. At first, the texture was a little bit weird, since I'm used to dry cereal bars. I have to say that I really liked it in the end!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Delicious and light
Cereal or muesli bars make me feel really heavy. I decided to give these ones a try because of the gummy-like texture. They didn't disappoint by the way! The flavor is great and the texture is incredible. I hope you'll launch more flavours in the near future.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics