EVOHYDRO 2.0 (HYDRO WHEY)
- Now with more protein and Acesulfame-K free!
- Whey Protein Isolate Hydrolysate
- Lacprodan® Hydro.90 INS, high quality raw material
- In-house production, without intermediaries
- Improved texture and flavour, the tastiest in the market!
- New flavours for your protein shakes
- Minimum of 26g of protein per serving
- Very low lactose content
Table of contents
- What is Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate)?
- What are the differences between Evohydro and Evohydro 2.0?
- Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) and its Importance
- Composition of Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate)
- How to take Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate)?
- Who can benefit from Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate)?
- Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) and Other Nutritional Supplements
Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is a protein obtained from Whey Protein Isolate after being subjected to a hydrolysis process. It provides a high protein content with a minimal amount of carbohydrates, fat and sodium. It does not contain lactose.
Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is a Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate whose properties are:
- Stimulating muscle growth
- Providing a protein with a fast absorption rate
- Shortening the post-workout recovery
Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) belongs to a group of proteins which are called 'Hydrolysates' (or WPH) whose molecular structure has been modified in order to substantially improve their absorption rate.
Evohydro 2.0 has the fastest absorption rate from the rest of protein sources. The dissolution of Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is extremely easy, which is a remarkable feature, as well as its resulting texture.
Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) has been produced in our laboratories certified by the E.U., in a facility that is subject to quality controls applicable by the law.
Our new version Evohydro 2.0 has unique characteristics that make it much better than our previous Evohydro. We would like to highlight some of these features:
- In-house Production: we manufacture our own proteins, which means that we control the whole manufacturing process, enabling us to select maximum quality ingredients and raw materials without changing their price.
- More protein: we increase the amount of protein per serving. From 25g of protein per serving to 26g and 27g per shake.
- Lacpodran® Hydro.90 INS, high quality raw material: we improve the raw material in order to obtain an hydrolysate which is purer and of a higher quality. Our Evohydro 2.0 has Lacpodran® Hydro.90 INS as its raw material, has a faster absorption rate due to the fact that the peptides are smaller, so that they can reach the muscle more easily. They will be able to perform their functions more quickly as well.
- We increase the hydrolysis process: we go from a 4% to a 4.7% of hydrolysis. The hydrolysis degree indicates the amount of protein that is available to be absorbed in the intestine, without barely needing to carry out their digestion. A higher degree of hydrolysis means that a higher amount of protein is available and that it will also be absorbed faster.
- Acesulfame-K free: we remove the artificial sweetener that has been causing so much controversy and we leave sucralose as the only sweetener in our formula.
- Better texture and flavor: we widen the range of flavours that are available for our Evohydro 2.0 and we also improve its texture and flavour, which make the most delicious protein shakes that you have ever tasted.
- Low lactose content: the new Evohydro 2.0 offers a lower lactose content than its previous version. We cannot ensure a complete absence of the allergen, since the protein comes from whey and it contains milk and lactose. However, we can offer a lower amount of lactose than the rest of proteins available in the market.
Due to its characteristics, Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is highly recommended for those who are more sensitive regarding digestive issues. This is due to the fact that the raw material used to make Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is specially meant to reduce the excipient content, such as fat and lactose mainly.
Undoubtedly, the most interesting aspect of Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is its absorption rate due to the molecular character of 'hydrolysis'. It is a procedure through which the protein is broken down into smaller units. Said units are amino acid chains, since the protein is made up by these. Among these chains we can distinguish different bonds between the amino acids, which are known as 'peptides'. We can find bonds of several amino acids, from two, three, or more, which is why we will obtain di-peptides, tri-peptides, tetra-peptides, oligopeptides...
Our body absorbs the protein through the peptides. That is why Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is so important:
Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is made up by a great amount of di and tri-peptides
A protein like Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate), which has great amounts of di and tri-peptide bonds is called 'of high hydrolysis degree', consequently:
The higher the hydrolysis degree, the higher its absorption rate will be
Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is a high performance protein, which can be experienced after combining its intake with a training and nutritional plan. Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) stands out due to some remarkable features:
In order to grow muscle mass it is necessary to achieve 3 factors:
- Training: we produce the necessary stimulus in order to create new adaptations
- Nutrition: we provide the nutrients that correspond to our objective and physical condition. Here, we obviously include Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate)
- Rest: an adequate rest will ensure that our body can assimilate the training while synthesising new structures through the nutrient supply
When it comes to the protein supply, it will be convenient to consume a daily amount in order to meet our requirements. However, taking a fast absorption rate protein at the right times can make a difference in terms of protein synthesis, since taking peptides close to training can shorten the recovery.
The recovery from a workout session begins as soon as it is over, when our body must come back to basal levels. If our workout routine has a high volume and frequency, paying attention to this moment will be key to improve our recovery and prevent an overload. The intake of a fast absorption rate protein supplement that will not produce any stomach problems, like Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) will become an interesting choice.
Whey comes from milk, which is the reason why those who suffer from allergies or milk intolerance must not reject this supply, since Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) has been specially designed to solve this problem.
It is known that the protein is the macronutrient with the highest satiety levels when compared to fat and carbohydrates. Taking a milk protein Hydrolysate can affect the digestive hormone cholecystokinin, which is found in the small intestine, due to the opioid activity of the peptides: they act on the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the speed of the intestinal transit, which increases the feeling of satiety, since there is a reduction in the secretion of fluids. A fraction of the whey, the glycomacropeptide, stimulates the release of cholecystokinin, which regulates the feeling of satiety.
Insulin sensitivity refers to the ability of our cells to absorb glucose and avoid its deposit in the fat adipocyte. A direct consequence of training is precisely that an increase of this sensitivity can be noticed, mainly due to the increase of muscle receptors of glucose, known as GLUT4. The consumption of a Hydrolysate of milk proteins, such as Evohydro (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) encourages the increase of the concentration of GLUT4 and optimises the absorption of glucose by muscle mass.
The amino acids content of a protein is a marker of its quality. In this aspect, certain elements of this kind are not only used by our organism as 'building tools', but they also intervene in other complex physiological processes. This is the case of the amino acid L-Cysteine, which is supplied by the protein Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) in good amounts and which, along with Glutamic Acid and Glycine, will form an element called Gultathione. This is the most powerful antioxidant that can be found in our body. Its task will be to reduce oxidative damage at cell level which is caused by the activity of the free radicals. The ability to synthesise glutathione diminishes with the passing of time, which is why the intake of its precursor forms will be highly recommended. In this sense, the hydrolysed protein Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) will be an excellent way to increase glutathione levels.
The hydrolysed protein Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) has certain features that are different from other kinds of proteins, such as Whey Concentrate and Isolate. Its differences lie on its molecular structure, which has been broken down (hydrolysed) in tiny units in order to accelerate the absorption rate. With this, the raw material Lacprodan® Hydro.90 INS that is used in Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysed) allows this functionality.
Each serving of Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) provides:
- Up to a 90% of hydrolysed protein from Whey Isolate
- More than 6600mg of BCAA's
- More than 4900mg of Glutamine
Lacprodan® Hydro.90 INS by Arla is a protein formula with a high degree of hydrolysis (4.7%) from Whey Isolate, which provides smaller peptides that are absorbed more easily. Due to this, the absorption capacity is enhanced, and the supply of nutrients to our organism stimulates the growth and recovery of the muscles.
- Excellent pre-digested protein with a unique composition rich in peptides
- High Biological Value: extraordinary source of Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) and naturally high in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's): leucine, valine and isoleucine
- Extremely low in lactose (less than a 2%)
- Extremely low in fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Absorption and digestion rate
- Perfect digestibility
- High amino acids availability in order to stimulate protein synthesis more efficiently and to optimise muscle growth
- Refills the glycogen deposits of the muscles in order to carry out more intense workouts
- Decreases muscle damage and reduces DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) in order to shorten the recovery time
- Support to generate the adaptations induced by high intensity workouts in order to increase performance
As it was previously mentioned, Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is a speed protein, which means that it can be used at certain times of the day in order to obtain the best results.
We suggest taking Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate):
- On an empty stomach, just after waking up
- Just after training
In this way, we will ensure the intake of essential nutrients in two situations which are very similar nutritionally speaking. In the first one, we come from a fasting period (nocturnal rest). In the second one, we come from a moment where we have caused a muscle impact and a depletion of energy reserves, which is post-training. Providing Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) in both moments will lead to a positive Nitrogen Balance.
Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is an excellent protein source which, due to its characteristics, is a complete 'performance protein'. Among those who can benefit from this hydrolysed protein we find:
- People, sportspeople or athletes with certain lactose intolerance who are looking for a product that will not produce any stomach problems.
- Those who want to add an excellent protein source to their diet in order to improve their health and promote its benefits when it comes to recovery.
- Sportspeople or athletes who are looking for a tool to optimise the recovery phase, and to stimulate the protein synthesis and muscle growth.
Within a nutritional plan in which supplementation is used in order to complement it, Evohydro 2.0 (Whey Isolate Hydrolysate) is completely compatible with other products, such as:
- Other proteins
- Amino acids
- Supplements to burn fat, like evoburn
- Hormone enhancers
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.1g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients:Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate [emulsifier E322 (soy lecithin)] (Lacprodan® Hydro.90.INS), defatted cocoa powder (from cocoa butter) (from Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), flavoring, acidity regulator [E501 (potassium carbonate)], salt, sweetener [E955 (sucralose)].
How to take EVOHYDRO 2.0 (HYDRO WHEY) 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 1 scoop (30g) in 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
I bought the chocolate flavour. It is a bit too sweet but the flavour is great and it is lactose free which does not cause any digestive issues.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Pros: Smooth digestion. Cons: the flavour is way too sweet for my taste. Looking forward to the results.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Needs some improvements
The packaging is not perfect, that is why I always have some recipient at home to keep this kind of products. I also hope that more flavours come out, I've been purchasing the previous version and I was quite happy with it.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Perfect dissolution, even though you should shake it from time to time. It has an affordable price, especially if you combine it with some extra discountHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics