EVOLUS-90 (TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS 90%)
Nutritional Facts EVOLUS-90 - 180 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVOLUS-90 - 180 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 180|
|Amount per serving|
|Extracto seco de Tribulus (Tribulus Terrestris)||1000mg|
|Ingredients: Dry Tribulus extract (Tribulus terrestris-fruit) (90% saponins), Coating agent (E464 Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Anti-caking agents (E470b Magnesium stearate, E553a Magnesium silicate), colouring (E171 Titanium dioxide), Anti-caking agent (E551 Silicon dioxide).|
How to take EVOLUS-90 - 180 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule twice a day with meals.
- Tribulus Terrestris (90% Saponins)
- In-House Production
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Use 2 capsules a day
Table of contents
Evolus-90 by HSN Sports is a supplement made from natural Tribulus Terrestris extract whose purpose is to improve the hormonal environment.
Evolus-90 is an effective natural testosterone «stimulator» that increases physical performance, libido, and muscle development.
Its main ingredient is Tribulus, a herb native to the warm tropical regions of Southern Europe, Southern Asia, Africa and North Australia.
Tribulus Terrestris was widely used as a tonic and aphrodisiac in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It was used above all to boost virility and vitality, to prevent the loss of libido, impotence, and infertility.
Tribulus Terrestris is a plant that belongs to the family of the Zygophyllaceae that has been used throughout time in order to energize, give vitality, and favour the sexual function and physical performance in men. (1)
Moreover, Tribulus Terrestris has many other properties:
- It encourages the health of the skin
- It helps to maintain healthy gums
- It contributes to maintaining the corporal and muscle tone, apart from the energy levels
- It helps to maintain the iron content in blood
- It contributes to maintain the blood's ability to coagulate, it purifies the blood, and supports the health of the heart
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system
- It helps with the recovery of the urinary system after giving birth
- It promotes sexual desire and sexual performance
Nowadays, it is known that Tribulus Terrestris contains vegetable substances called saponins, which are compounds similar to steroids. By stimulating the hypophysis, tribulus terrestris is able to increase the release of the luteinizing hormone (LH), which will travel to the testicles and it will be deposited in the Leydig cells, where it will activate the production of testosterone.
As a consequence, there will be an increase in the level of free testosterone in men and an increase in the level of progesterone in women.
Thanks to their capacity to increase testosterone levels in a natural way, tribulus is a highly used supplement in the sports field to promote the increase of muscle mass, increase energy, and endurance in sport activities.
Tribulus also acts as a natural aphrodisiac both for men and women. It is thought that apart from improving the response of the immune system, it improves mood and produces a sensation of well-being, which favours the reduction of cholesterol and offers relief from premenstrual symptoms (PMT) and symptoms linked to menopause in women.
The effect that Evolus may have on our sport performance may be considered from the point of view of recovery. In each workout session, little micro-ruptures will take place in our muscle fibres, thus guaranteeing an optimal recovery is essential, and will affect subsequent training.
Therefore, if we find ourselves in a positive hormonal environment, all of those physiological processes involved in this recovery phase will be enhanced, which will shorten the required times to be fully ready for a new training session.
On the other hand, it should be pointed out that testosterone is directly involved in improving our potential and physical performance, thus when it comes to performing exercises with a physical demand, we may observe a positive development.
Evolus may be combined with other products, that we may also be using in any phase that we are in, increasing muscle mass or fat loss, such as:
- Power and strength athletes who wish to maximise their testosterone levels and increase their muscle mass
- Sportspeople from any discipline who want to maintain optimal testosterone levels
- People who seek to improve their hormonal production, which will improve their mood, sexual life, resulting in a sensation of well-being
1. Zhu W, Du Y, Meng H, Dong Y, Li L.A review of traditional pharmacological uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacological activities of Tribulus terrestris. Chem Cent J. 2017 Jul 11;11(1):60. doi: 10.1186/s13065-017-0289-x
I've been looking for natural ways to boost my performance and response to training. Tribulus does not disappoint. I saw an immdediate improvement in strength, stamina and recovery. My muscles have grown noticeably more and my appetite improved. I suspect that the increased performance has also boosted my growth hormone levels. I recommend Tribulus for all bodybuilders wishing to boost their performance naturally.