EVOLUS-95 (TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS 95%)
- Tribulus Terrestris (95% of Saponins)
- New formula!
- Tribulus Terrestris fruit 20:1 extract
- With 900mg of Saponins
- In-house production
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Take 2 capsules a day
Table of contents
Evolus-95 by HSNsports is a food supplement made of dry Tribulus Terrestris extract in vegetable capsules.
The main ingredient of Evolus-95 is tribulus, a plant that belongs to the Zygophyllaceae genus which is native to the warm tropical regions of Southern Europe, Asia, Africa, and North Australia.
Tribulus terrestris was widely used as a toning and aphrodisiac element in the Ayurveda, traditional Indian medicine.
Evolus-95 contains Tribulus Terrestris, which also has very important vegetable substances called saponins, known for their anabolic properties.
Tribulus Terrestris has the following properties:
- Regulating the blood iron levels.
- Ensuring a proper blood coagulation.
- Supporting our heart health.
- Producing a calming effect on the nervous system, apart from increasing our resistance to pain.
- Supporting the respiratory tract health.
- Stimulating the libido and sex drive.
- Being a natural remedy against infertility.
- Relieving the symptoms of menopause.
- Antibacterial and antifungal effects.
Saponins are vegetable substances that belong to the phytochemical group. The interest of these substances precisely lies in its molecular structure: it is similar to steroidal hormones (estrogens and testosterone).
That is why they have a series of properties and benefits as a hormone stimulator that supports the muscle growth processes and, consequently, improves the physical performance and recovery, among other functions.
Evolus-95 provides a high supply of the active ingredient with a 20:1 plant extract.
This means that each part from a capsule equals 20 parts of the raw ingredient.
Thanks to this quality of the standardization, Evolus-95 provides a 95% of saponins, which means that each vegetable capsule provides 900mg of said ingredient.
- Stimulating the testosterone in a natural way.
- Helping to enhance the physical performance: energy and strength.
- Natural aphrodisiac both for men and women: it stimulates the libido, virility and vitality.
- Regulating and balancing the hormone levels.
- Adaptogen: helps to deal with stress by coping with anxiety, bad moods...
Evolus-95 is a food supplement that we can combine with other products, mainly plant extracts in order to enhance its effects. For example,:
Moreover, we can take Evolus-95 simultaneously with other supplements such as:
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 180|
|Tribulus Terrestris Fruit (Tribulus Terrestris L)||40000mg|
|from Tribulus Terrestris Fruit 20:1 extract||2000mg|
Ingredients:Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Tribulus Terrestris L. fruit) (20:1) (95% of saponins), vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take EVOLUS-95 (TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS 95%) - 180 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule twice a day with your meals.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I use these every day now, works..gives you the calm and focus you need to train when you are getting older :)HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
You can feel how your metabolism works more. It gives you more vitality, which motivates you to train more and harder.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I personally did not notice any gain in muscle mass, but it increased my energy and libido.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I train 5/6 times a week and with this product I am able to carry out more repetitions with the same weight. It provides resistance for your workout that results in a better recovery.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics