EVOLYTES PLUS+ (ELECTROLYTE SALTS) + CAFFEINE
- Multi-mineral supplement with caffeine
- With electrolytes to improve the hydration and avoid muscle cramps
- With caffeine to enhance the sport performance
- 249.5mg of sodium and 100mg of caffeine per capsule!
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegans
- In-house production!
What is Evolytes Plus+?
Evolytes Plus+ is a food supplement in vegetable capsules that contains a multi-mineral complex with caffeine. The mineral complex is made up of sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and chloride.
Evolytes Plus+ has been designed for athletes who have high mineral salts requirements for their hydration. This product will help you stay properly hydrated, preventing muscle cramps caused by the workout.  In addition, its caffeine content will give you an energy boost!
This food supplement will provide all the necessary minerals and hydration in order to prevent the onset of muscle cramps, so that your performance will not be compromised. 
Why take Evolytes Plus+?
Evolytes Plus+ is the product for your workouts that will provide the minerals you need to recharge their loss through the sweat, together with a good supply of caffeine, so that you will feel more energized!
Did you know that muscle cramps are a symptom of dehydration and mineral loss? Evolytes Plus+ contains sodium, potassium and chloride, which are the minerals that your body loses more easily when we do physical exercise  and whose intake will help to improve your sport performance!
In addition, caffeine will help you enhance your alertness, attention and focus.
Properties of Evolytes Plus+
Evolytes Plus+ supports the mineral balance which is affected by physical exercise, thanks to its carefully selected minerals.  Each vegetable capsule provides:
- 249.5mg of sodium: did you know that sodium is the main mineral that our body eliminates when we sweat?  Its deficiency can slow down the physical activity and even compromise our health. That is why its intake during the workout is so important!
- 60.3mg of potassium: potassium is an important mineral to support the functioning of the nervous and muscle system.
- 9.95mg of calcium: necessary substance for the muscle contraction , which also supports the proper functioning of the digestive enzymes.
- 439.1mg of chloride: chloride is also associated with a normal digestion.
- 7.35mg of magnesium: it helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue, apart from supporting a normal energy metabolism and the proper functioning of the muscles.
These elements are also available in the stimulant-free version Evolytes, but, what is the difference bewteen Evolytes Plus+ and Evolytes?
Evolutes Plus+ contains 100mg of caffeine! It is an alkaloid (vegetable substance) that has stimulating properties. The scientific literature has proven how caffeine enhances our alertness, particularly in cases of fatigue. For those moments when you need it the most!
With a high sodium content and the necessary amount of caffeine!
Evolytes Plus+ is one of the food supplements with the highest sodium content available in the market. Sodium is an essential mineral to regulate the balance of our body. Up to a 51% of athletes who participate in endurance trials have low sodium levels when they are done , this is dangerous for our health and performance. Drinking a sodium-rich drink can also help us prevent becoming dehydrated when we do physical exercise. 
The rest of ingredients also support a healthy metabolism!
Two reliable scientific studies proved how taking caffeine can help us improve the performance during endurance trials , as well as the muscle strength.  Evolytes Plus+ has been designed to provide you enough caffeine to achieve these effects.
Do you want to benefit from the effects of taking minerals during the workouts without the effects of caffeine? Then, Evolytes is for you!
When is the best moment to take Evolytes Plus+?
Evolytes Plus+ is a product that has been designed to be used before and during the workout. Therefore, it will prevent an electrolyte loss while we take advantage of the effects of caffeine, improving the performance. 
How to take Evolytes Plus+?
Evolytes Plus+ is a product that comes in capsules, which is why it is meant to be consumed this way, although you can also mix it with a drink during the workout.
How can we combine Evolytes Plus+?
- Evocarbs 2.0: combining electrolytes with carbohydrates will give you an extra boost when it comes to keeping the pace during endurance trials while helping you stay hydrated. Improve your recovery!
- EvoDrink 2.0
- Cluster Dextrin
- Green tea extract
- Lau WY, Kato H, Nosaka K. Water intake after dehydration makes muscles more susceptible to cramp but electrolytes reverse that effect [published correction appears in BMJ Open Sport Exerc Med. 2019 Apr 11;5(1):e000478corr1]. BMJ Open Sport Exerc Med. 2019;5(1):e000478. Published 2019 Mar 5.
- Shrimanker I, Bhattarai S. Electrolytes. [Updated 2019 May 3]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2019 Jan.
- Kerksick CM, Wilborn CD, Roberts MD, et al. ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):38. Published 2018 Aug 1.
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research; Marriott BM, editor. Nutritional Needs in Hot Environments: Applications for Military Personnel in Field Operations. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1993. 7, The Effect of Exercise and Heat on Mineral Metabolism and Requirements.
- Kilding AE, Tunstall H, Wraith E, Good M, Gammon C, Smith C. Sweat rate and sweat electrolyte composition in international female soccer players during game specific training. Int J Sports Med. 2009;30(6):443-447.
- Franzini-Armstrong C. The sarcoplasmic reticulum and the control of muscle contraction. FASEB J Off Publ Fed Am Soc Exp Biol. 1999;13 Suppl 2:S266-70. doi:10.1096/fasebj.13.9002.s266
- Noakes TD, Sharwood K, Speedy D, et al. Three independent biological mechanisms cause exercise-associated hyponatremia: evidence from 2,135 weighed competitive athletic performances. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005;102(51):18550–18555. doi:10.1073/pnas.0509096102
- James LJ, Shirreffs SM. Effect of electrolyte addition to rehydration drinks consumed after severe fluid and energy restriction. J strength Cond Res. 2015;29(2):521-527.
- Southward K, Rutherfurd-Markwick K, Ali A. The Effect of Acute Caffeine Ingestion on Endurance Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta–Analysis. Sport Med. 2018;48.
- Grgic J, Trexler ET, Lazinica B, Pedisic Z. Effects of caffeine intake on muscle strength and power: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15:11. Published 2018 Mar 5.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Sodium chloride, vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], sodium chloride, natural anhydrous caffeine (vegetable extraction of green coffee beans), corn starch, bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose), magnesium bisglycinate, calcium carbonate, anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take EVOLYTES PLUS+ (ELECTROLYTE SALTS) + CAFFEINE - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule with 500ml of water.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Not advised for children nor pregnant women. It contains caffeine (100mg/1 veg caps).
Great vitamin and mineral complex. The caffeine gives me enough energy to face my daily workout sessions.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I am very picky with flavours, so I always go for capsules/tablets. It's really comfortable, you take it and you don't have to think about it for the rest of the workout!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics