EVONIGHT 2.0 (TIME RELEASE PROTEIN)
Nutritional Facts EVONIGHT 2.0 (TIME RELEASE PROTEIN) 2Kg CHOCOLATE CARAMEL
|per 100gper serving|
|Information EVONIGHT 2.0 (TIME RELEASE PROTEIN) 2Kg CHOCOLATE CARAMEL|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||2.9g|
|of which sugars||3.4g|
|Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate (milk), milk protein isolate, egg albumin powder, defatted cocoa powder (cocoa butter) (Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), flavoring, thickeners [E415 (xanthan gum), and E412 (guar gum)], emulsifier [E322 (sunflower lecithin)], acidity regulators [E501 (potassium carbonate) and E330 (citric acid)], salt, natural flavoring, sweetener [E955 (sucralose)]. It can contain traces of gluten, peanuts, egg and nuts.|
How to take EVONIGHT 2.0 (TIME RELEASE PROTEIN) 2Kg CHOCOLATE CARAMEL:Mix 1 scoop (30g) in 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Amino Acid Profile EVONIGHT 2.0 (TIME RELEASE PROTEIN) 2Kg CHOCOLATE CARAMEL
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Multi-phase proteins with 5 types of different absorption rates
- It provides more than 24g of proteins per serving
- Without aspartame nor acesulfame-K
- With a complete aminogram
- Milk from grass fed cows
- Egg Protein from cage-free eggs
- Ideal protein before going to sleep
- In-house production
Table of contents
Evonight 2.0 by HSNsports is a powdered food made from a blend of time release proteins:
- Whey protein concentrate
- Milk protein isolate
- Calcium caseinate
- Whey protein isolate
- Egg Albumin
Evonight 2.0 has been made with 5 proteins with different absorption rates.
Keeping a constant amino acid discharge throughout the day is one of the keys to improve our body composition and stimulate muscle growth, since it supports the regeneration of muscle fibers and other protein structures from our body.
In this way, Evonight 2.0 will manage to keep a progressive and constant amino acid flow to the bloodstream thanks to the different absorption rate of its proteins.
- Without acesulfame-K: we remove this artificial sweetener that is causing so much controversy and we exclusively use sucralose for this formula.
- Grass fed cows: the animal protein comes from grass fed cows, showing our commitment to offer the best quality.
- Cage-free hens: the raw ingredient of the product has been selected from cage-free hens which have been reared in total freedom, which increases the quality of our product.
- Powder format: its format allows a precise dosing and a good dissolution of the product.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which means that it meets the maximum food safety and quality norms.
Evonight 2.0 provides more than 24g of proteins per serving which:
- Contribute to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass
- Support the maintenance of the bones
Evonight 2.0 is made up by a series of proteins with different absorption rates:
- Fast absorption proteins: whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
- Medium absorption proteins: egg albumin.
- Slow absorption proteins: calcium caseinate and milk protein isolate.
This combination of proteins provides a constant amino acid discharge to the body for a long time, even several hours after being consumed.
These features make of this product an excellent source of proteins that can be taken before going to sleep or with the main meals.
The proteins that come from milk (isolate and concentrate) have a high biological value. They have a fast absorption rate and a complete aminogram, which means that they provide all the essential amino acids, particularly BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-isoleucine) and glutamine.
Egg protein has a medium release rate. This source has a higher leucine content when compared to other protein sources. Leucine is the most important branched chain amino acid.
Calcium caseinate is a slow absorption protein that releases its amino acids for a long period of time.
Evonight 2.0 gathers the best features from each protein source which results in a unique and versatile product. You can take it at any time of the day, but especially before going to sleep.
You can use Evonight 2.0 at night before going to sleep. You just have to mix 1 scoop (30g) in 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Evonight 2.0 can be combined with nutritional supplements like: