- New formula!
- It provides 2.5g of Creapure® (creatine monohydrate) per scoop
- With amino acids
- 300mg of caffeine per serving
- In-house production
What is EvoRDX 2.0?
EvoRDX 2.0 by HSNsports is a powdered nutritional supplement made of creatine monohydrate, amino acids, caffeine, beetroot, and black pepper fruits.
EvoRDX 2.0 is a high quality pre-workout designed by HSNstore.
The pre-workout EvoRDX 2.0 has a pinkish color due to the beet extract (from Beta vulgaris roots) (25:1) (3% nitrates) that comes in its formula. The color of the product does not change regardless of the flavor.
Features of EvoRDX 2.0
- Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®): is a German brand that produces a high purity creatine monohydrate. This type of creatine undergoes HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography) to determine its quality parameters.
- Branched chain amino acids (BCAA's): they are a trio of amino acids that make up a third of the skeletal muscle. They are leucine, valine and isoleucine.
- Bioperine®: is a composition of standardized piperine obtained from black pepper extract.
- Caffeine: EvoRDX 2.0 by HSNsports is produced through a vegetable extraction process of the green coffee beans.
- Powder format: its powder format allows an individual dosing while providing a good dissolution of the product.
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been manufactured in a laboratory and factory within the E.U. which means that it follows the highest food safety and quality norms.
What are the properties of EvoRDX 2.0?
A daily dose of EvoRDX 2.0 provides:
- 2.5g Creatine monohydrate
- 2.5g L-leucine
- 2g Beta-alanine
- 2g L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate
- 1.5g L-citrulline
- 1.5g L-tyrosine
- 1.3g L-isoleucine
- 1.3g L-valine
- 1000mg Taurine
- 750mg Betaine
- 500mg Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL
- 300mg Caffeine
- 12500mg Beetroot (Beta Vulgaris)
- 125mg Black pepper fruits (Piper Nigrum) (Bioperine®)
How to take EvoRDX 2.0?
We suggest mixing 1 scoop (20g) in 200-250ml of water just before training.
How can we combine EvoRDX 2.0?
At the same time, you can combine it with Creatine Excell (Creapure®) from the HSNraw range in order to meet the dose of Creatine according to your body weight.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Servings per container: 8|
|Creatine Monohydrate (as Creapure®)||2.5g|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL||500mg|
|Beetroot (from 500mg of 25:1 extract)(3% nitrates)||12500mg|
|Black pepper fruits (Piper Nigrum) (Bioperine®)(from 2.5mg of 50:1 extract)(100% Piperine)||125mg|
Ingredients:L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), ultrapure creatine monohydrate (Creapure®), L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, beta-alanine, L-citrulline, L-tyrosine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, taurine, betaine, acid [E296 (malic acid)], acetyl L-carnitine HCL, beet extract (Beta vulgaris roots) (25:1) (3% nitrates), anti-caking agents [E552 (calcium silicate), E551 (silicon dioxide) and E500ii) (sodium acid carbonate)], thickener [E1200 (polydextrose)], natural anhydrous caffeine (vegetable extraction of green coffee beans), sweeteners [E950 (acesulfame K) and E955 (sucralose)], flavoring, sodium citrate, acidity regulator [E334 (tartaric acid)], natural flavoring, colors [E150b (caustic sulfite caramel) and E141 (chlorophyllins)], black pepper extract (50:1) (Piper Nigrum fruits) (100% piperine) (Bioperine®).
How to take EVORDX 2.0 150g APPLE:Mix 1 scoop (20g) in 200-250ml of water, once a day.
Warnings:Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Once opened, consume within 30 days. Shake before consuming, the product contains hygroscopic ingredients. It contains caffeine [300mg/1 scoop (20g)]. Not recommended for children nor pregnant or lactating women.
Excellent results thanks to its immediate and effective energy supply. It improves the performance in ways I could have not imagined. The lemon flavour is definitely my favourite.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
All you could ask for a pre-workout
A powerful pre-workout. I like using it on the most demanding days and it gives me a nice energy boost that keeps me going during the workout. I absolutely love the blue raspberry flavour, but I will definitely try others!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics