Nutritional Facts EVORDX 2.0 150g APPLE
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information EVORDX 2.0 150g APPLE|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Servings per container: 8|
|Creatine Monohydrate (as Creapure®)||2.5g|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL||500mg|
|Raíces de remolacha (de 500mg de extracto 25:1)(3% nitratos)||12500mg|
|Frutos de pimienta negra (Piper Nigrum) (Bioperine®)(de 2,5mg de extracto 50:1)(100% Piperina)||125mg|
|Ingredients: L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), ultrapure creatine monohydrate (Creapure®), L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, beta-alanine, L-citrulline, L-tyrosine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, taurine, betaine, acid [E296 (malic acid)], acetyl L-carnitine HCL, beet extract (Beta vulgaris roots) (25:1) (3% nitrates), anti-caking agents [E552 (calcium silicate), E551 (silicon dioxide) and E500ii) (sodium acid carbonate)], thickener [E1200 (polydextrose)], natural anhydrous caffeine (vegetable extraction of green coffee beans), sweeteners [E950 (acesulfame K) and E955 (sucralose)], flavoring, sodium citrate, acidity regulator [E334 (tartaric acid)], natural flavoring, colors [E150b (caustic sulfite caramel) and E141 (chlorophyllins)], black pepper extract (50:1) (Piper Nigrum fruits) (100% piperine) (Bioperine®).|
How to take EVORDX 2.0 150g APPLE:Mix 1 scoop (20g) in 200-250ml of water, once a day.
- New formula!
- It provides 2.5g of Creapure® (creatine monohydrate) per scoop
- With amino acids
- It contains 300mg of caffeine per serving
- In-house production
What is EvoRDX 2.0?
EvoRDX 2.0 by HSNsports is a powdered nutritional supplement made of creatine monohydrate, amino acids, caffeine, beetroot, and black pepper fruits.
EvoRDX 2.0 is a high quality pre-workout designed by HSNstore.
The EvoRDX 2.0 pre-workout has a pinkish color due to the beet extract (from Beta vulgaris roots) (25:1) (3% nitrates) that comes in its formula. The color of the product does not change regardless of the chosen flavor.
Features of EvoRDX 2.0
- Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®): is a german brand that produces a high purity creatine monohydrate. This type of creatine undergoes HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography) to determine its quality parameters.
- Branched chain amino acids (BCAA's): they are a trio of amino acids that make up a third of the skeletal muscle. They are leucine, valine and isoleucine.
- Bioperine®: is a composition of standardized piperine obtained from black pepper extract.
- Caffeine: EvoRDX 2.0 by HSNsports is produced through a vegetable extraction process of the green coffee beans.
- Powder format: its powder format allows an individual dosing while providing a good dissolution of the product.
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been manufactured in a laboratory and factory within the E.U. which means that it follows the highest food safety and quality norms.
What are the properties of EvoRDX 2.0?
A daily dose of EvoRDX 2.0 provides:
- 2.5g Creatine monohydrate
- 2.5g L-leucine
- 2g Beta-alanine
- 2g L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate
- 1.5g L-citrulline
- 1.5g L-tyrosine
- 1.3g L-isoleucine
- 1.3g L-valine
- 1000mg Taurine
- 750mg Betaine
- 500mg Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL
- 300mg Caffeine
- 12500mg Beetroot (Beta Vulgaris)
- 125mg Black pepper fruits (Piper Nigrum) (Bioperine®)
How to take EvoRDX 2.0?
It is advisable to mix 1 scoop (20g) in 200-250ml of water just before training.
How can we combine EvoRDX 2.0?
At the same time, you can combine it with Creatine Excell (Creapure®) from the HSNraw range in order to meet the dose of Creatine according to your body weight.
Excellent results thanks to its immediate and effective energy supply. It improves the performance in ways I could have not imagined. The lemon flavour is definitely my favourite.
All you could ask for a pre-workout
A powerful pre-workout. I like using it on the most demanding days and it gives me a nice energy boost that keeps me going during the workout. I absolutely love the blue raspberry flavour, but I will definitely try others!