EVORDX 2.0 440g FRUIT PUNCH
Nutritional Facts EVORDX 2.0 440g FRUIT PUNCH
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVORDX 2.0 440g FRUIT PUNCH|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Servings per container: 22|
|Amount per serving|
|Betaine (Betaine hydrochloride)||0.7g|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL||0.6g|
|Black Pepper Extract||0.005g|
|Ingredients: L-Citrulline malate, L-Leucine, Beta alanine, Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®), L-Arginine AKG (Alpha-ketoglutarate), L-Tyrosine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Taurine, Betaine hydrochloride, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Beetroot, Caffeine, Acidity regulator E331 iii (Trisodium citrate), sweetener E950 (acesulfame K) and E955 (sucralose), Black pepper extract.|
How to take EVORDX 2.0 440g FRUIT PUNCH:In order to achieve better results, mix 1 scoop (20g) with 200-250ml of water and drink it 20-30 minutes before training and on an empty stomach.
Fruit Punch flavour
- Improve physical performance
- Delays physical fatigue
- Increases energy
- Increases alertness and concentration
- Accelerates muscle recovery and helps eliminate metabolic waste products
Table of contents
- What is Evordx 2.0?
- Benefits of Evordx 2.0
- Composition of Evordx 2.0
- Evordx 2.0 and Citrulline Malate
- Evordx 2.0 and Beta-Alanine
- Evordx 2.0 and Creatine Creapure®
- Evordx 2.0 and Arginine AKG
- Evordx 2.0 and BCAAs
- Evordx 2.0 and Taurine
- Evordx 2.0 and L-Tyrosine
- Evordx 2.0 and Caffeine
- Who can benefit from Evordx?
- Evordx 2.0 and Other supplements
Evordx 2.0 of EvoSeries range, is a new improved formula of the previous EvoRDX, an excellent pre-workout supplement to improve our performance. As it did its predecessor, this new EvoRDX 2.0 is willing to be the number 1 in its sector, the most complete and with the best results.
The new Evordx 2.0 has a ingredient matrix that is going to perform in synergy, with the purpose of increasing the athletes physical capacities.
- Delays the appearance of physical and mental fatigue
- Contributes to improving protein synthesis response
- Increases cellular energy deposits, referring to the phosphagen substrate
- Enhances anaerobic activity
- Reduces and accelerates the excretion of metabolic waste products
- Stimulates the athlete's concentration during all physical activities
- Precursor of certain hormones related to the regeneration of muscular tissues
The new EvoRDX 2.0 features an ingredient matrix that works synergistically to improve the athlete's performance. Among its ingredients, we find:
Citrulline malate, the amino-acid citrulline in combination with the salt, malate. It produces 3 notable effects: nitric oxide (NO) production, lactic acid and ammonia reduction, and ATP regeneration.
Beta-Alanine, a modified version of the Alanine, that contributes to increase intramuscular Carnosine concentration, which neutralizes hydrogen ions, working as a buffer to thereby block lactate action (altered blood pH).
Creatine Creapure®, creatine monohydrate with pharmaceutical grade certification. This creatine has a great scientific support as it has been showed to provide the best results. Its scope is reflected in high-short intensity activities. It keeps ATP high, the fisrt energy to use for submaximal physical efforts. Power and strength will be significantly improved, as well as the ability to resist the consecutive training series.
AKG Arginine, an essential amino-acid that is a nitric oxide (NO) precursor, which in combination Citrulline Malate, the effects are enhanced. Argninine helps maximize oxygenation and the transport of nutrients to the musclecells. Arginine also enhances the growth hormone (HGH) during training.
BCAA, a triplet of essential amino-acids, forming a third of the skeletal muscle composition. It is used peri-workout periods as it mitigates the catabolic effects of high-intensity trainings. Among them, L-Leucine activates mTOR pathway, a metabolic signal generated from muscle synthesis.
L-Taurine, an amino-acid involved in the cell membrane water regulation. It favours protein synthesis and muscle hypertrophy, reduces blood sugar levels, regulates blood pressure, improves endurance and accelerates recovery.
L-Tyrosine is precursor of neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, epinehrpine and L-dopa. This way fatty acids are used as an energy source and focurs and concentration improve.
Caffeine high efficiency ergogenic substance. It stimulates the central nervous system, delays fatigue, increases our capacity to focus and concentrate and boosts reflexes. In the sport field, its use leads to increasing the physical performance threshold. The caffeine content per dose is high (300mg) therefore it is advisable to start with a low dosage during the first days to test the tolerance.
- EvoRDX 2.0 is intended for athletes and sportspeople who need to improve their physical conditions during their training sessions such as endurance, focus, intensity, and mitigate physiological processes causing muscle wear to performance better in their following session.
In addition, to achieve the dose of creatine based on our body weight, it can be combined with Creatine Creapure from the HSN Raw Series.