Congestion, Strength, Energy, Stamina, Recovery, Intensity, Size, Focus. These are the key words describing estas son las palabras EvoRDX of HSN Sports.
What is EvoRDX?
EvoRDX is a top quality pre-workout guaranteed by HSNstore. This supplement has been meticulously designed to be among the TOP supplement of its category. EvoRDX supplement is a unique formulation that will take you to a level of performance never seen before.
EvoRDX provides you anything you need for a maximum performance:
- Creatine Monohydrate: Almost all researches carried out on creatine have showed that it enhances the athlete performance in an ergogenic way. It's action ratio is specified in high explosive performance activities where the energy substrate used is ATP, long before than glycolytic pathway, but shorter. Creatine is naturally synthesized in the liver from arginine, glycine and methionine amino-acids, and as it is a nitrogen compound, it requires combination with a phosphate for its usage, thus giving way to phosphocreatine. Half of creatine has an endogenous synthesis, but the rest must be ingested through the diet or supplementation, getting a greater benefit. Its main function is to fill ATP stores, the energy first used for short and intensive efforts. Thanks to this, we can recover much earlier, allowing us to perform better. Another notable feature is the anabolic effect, causing a greater increase in protein synthesis.
- Arginine AKG: it's a nonessential amino-acid that has an important action on the body by regulating blood levels, besides being a Nitric Oxide precursor. For this process to occur, vasodilation must happen first, increasing the diameter of the blood vessels. This will allow a greater oxygen flow to increase the nutrient reception.
- Citrulline: it plays a key role in the cycle of re-synthesis of lactic acid, a waste product that is secreted inside the muscle fibers as a result of physical stress, and alleviates physical performance. Supplementation with this compound allows us to increase the period during resistance activity, resulting in significant improvements at an aerobic and especially anaerobic levels.
- L-Glutamine: it's an amino-acid that despite being nonessential, that is, its administration is advised when exercising or playing sports with a degree of intensity that causes significant wear. Its functions within the organization are numerous. Benefits of practicing weightlifting exercise and supplementing with L-Glutamine: muscle build-up, catabolic agent, immune system balance, energy substrate in shortages of glycogen.
- Beta-Alanine: this is a powerful amino-acid that in conjunction with creatine, can take you a step further. As citrulline does, Beta-Alanine acts as lactic acid buffer, causing a delay in fatigue, increasing the likelihood of continuing to make the physical effort. Higher intensity is possible thanks to supplementation, which will originate higher muscle profits.
- Taurine: it has an antioxidant effect on the body. It increases the training time, balances the nervous system, regulates water and mineral salts in blood. Great work at protein synthesis.
- L-Tyrosine: it's a stimulation precursor amino-acid, providing mental focus and athletic performance. Good for sports activities that require great mental focus and high intensity.
- L-Lysine: this amino-acid stimulates the release of the growth hormone. If it's used in combination with arginine, it provides an amplified effect on muscle growth. It improves physical and athletic performance.
- Siberian Ginseng: it's a powerful stimulant of the central nervous system, giving sublime energy and concentration levels. It is excellent to reduce fatigue on excessive physical and mental effort. A very important quality is that it is an adaptogenic substance, ie, that reinforces the body's resistance to the presence of chemical, biological or harmful physical agents, without disrupting the body's natural rhythm.
- Vinitrox ™: Vinitrox
- Guarana: it's a substance that increases metabolism and enhances weight-loss. Thanks to its active ingredients, it mobilizes and uses fatty acids as an energy source during sports activities. It increases diuresis.
- Caffeine: it's a great stimulant. If the intake takes place a few minutes before training, the performance will improve considerably. It stimulates the brain, reducing the exerting perception while training. It stimulates circulation, respiration and the nervous system, and reduces fatigue and somnolence.
- Athletes in general who want to increase their energy levels during the workouts, as well as increase strength and muscle mass
Nutritional Facts EVORDX 400 g BLOOD ORANGE
|Information EVORDX 400 g BLOOD ORANGE|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (15 g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which sugars||0,1g|
|Ingredients: Creatine monohydrate, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, malate citrulline, L-glutamine, beta-alanine, taurine, L-tyrosine, L-lysine, Siberian ginseng, Vinitrox, sodium citrate, guarana, orange flavouring, caffeine, bicarbonate potassium, sweetener (sucralose), beta-carotene.|
How to take EVORDX 400g NARANJA ROJA // BLOOD ORANGE:As a nutritional supplement, take only on training days. For better results, take 1 scoopful (15 g) with 200 - 250 ml of water before training on an empty stomach.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.