EVOWHEY & OATS
- Whey protein concentrate with oat flour
- 43g of protein per 100g of product
- All you need for a fitness breakfast or snack in a single product
- Produced in Spain following good manufacturing practices
- Suitable for vegetarians
- HSNsports quality seal
What is Evowhey & Oats de HSNsports?
Evowhey & Oats by HSNsports is a product made of oat flour and whey protein concentrate available in several flavors, with sweetener.
Oat flour + Evowhey protein: enrich your breakfast with protein and carbs
HSN has combined two main products from different lines, HSNsports and HSNfoods, to create a product that gives traditional whey protein a new purpose by combining it with oat flour.
Thanks to Evowhey & Oats, you will add protein to all your breakfasts and snacks; oat flour is ideal for many recipes such as pancakes or biscuits. It is a low glycemic index complex carbohydrate which, apart from being a source of fiber, helps to control the appetite while providing slow absorption carbohydrates.
A single product: all you need for your shakes
With Evowhey & Oats, you will have all you need to make energizing protein shakes. You will not have to mix the ingredients separately; combining oat flour and protein will shorten the time it takes to prepare our recipes. Moreover, the synergy between its two main ingredients will provide an energy boost and support to improve our muscle growth.
To sum up: Evowhey & Oats can be used to make...
- Powerful energy drinks with carbs and protein.
- Hyperprotein and energyzing yogurts and juices.
- Fitness recipes.
- Delicious pancakes to get ready for our workouts.
A turn of the screw for the traditional Evowhey
After trying Evowhey & Oats, we know that the final result is a product which is going to be a turning point. It takes the original Evowhey, a referent in terms of proteins, to unexpected heights. Protein for breakfast, lunch and for an afternoon snack.
Evowhey: the features of a referent protein
When we made the Evowhey, which is the main ingredient from this product, we wanted to come up with one of the best proteins in the market. After so many years, the sales and reviews from the world of fitness are proof that we actually did it. The sport nutrition sector has a new referent. Why? Here you have 7 reasons:
- 18 types of amino acids that make up a brutal aminogram.
- Aspartame and acesulfame-K free.
- Top texture and flavors.
- 22g of protein per serving.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Protein from grass-fed cows.
- Produced in our own facility following good manufacturing practices; all the manufacturing processes are thorough and under the highest quality standards.
Who can benefit from Evowhey & Oats by HSNsports?
- Those who want to combine a quality protein and oat flour.
- Athletes who want to take protein in other meals apart from shakes: thanks to the oat flour, this product can be used to cook endless breakfasts and snacks.
- Those who want to try one of the best proteins in the market in a new, easy and delicious format.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (50g)|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||3.1g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
|Protein calculated as nitrogen *6.38 for milk proteins and as nitrogen *6.25 for proteins.|
Ingredients:Oat flour (gluten), whey protein concentrate, low fat cocoa powder (from cocoa butter) (Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), flavoring, natural flavoring, sodium chloride, emulsifier [E322 (sunflower lecithin)], acidity regulator [E501 (potassium carbonate)], thickener [E415 (xanthan gum)], sweetener [E955 (sucralose)].
How to take EVOWHEY & OATS 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 2 scoops (50g approx.) in 200ml of water or skimmed milk.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Really good product, specially if you want to make some pancakes with a little bit of extra protein, the chocolate and peanut flavor is a great choice to do so. Although it also works great as a protein shake with some carbs if you are on a bulking phase. Very versatile!
Never seen a product like this before! I had to try it out. Mind you, this is not for you if you are in cutting phase. I went for the Chocolate and Cookies flavour and it is great!