Nutritional Facts EVOZMA - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information EVOZMA - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 3 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Ácido D-aspártico cálcico quelado||1g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Magnesium citrate, D-aspartic acid calcium chelate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], zinc bisglycinate, anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)], pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).|
How to take EVOZMA - 120 veg caps:Take 3 capsules before going to sleep.
- Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, and Aspartic Acid
- Vegetarian formula, vegetable capsules
- Without gluten nor lactose
- Without colors nor preservatives
- GMO Free
- Exclusive formula
Table of contents
Evozma by HSNsports is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules that is made of two essential minerals, Zinc and Magnesium with Aspartic Acid and Vitamin B6.
The recommended daily dose of Evozma is 3 vegetable capsules before going to sleep.
The main ingredients of Evozma are:
Zinc is an essential mineral that is involved in several physiological processes inside our organism. Some of the most remarkable functions of zinc are:
- Contributing to the metabolism of macronutrients, fatty acids, and vitamin A
- Contributing to the maintenance of the levels of testosterone in the blood
- Contributing to the protection of the cells from oxidative stress
Magnesium is another valuable mineral in order to maintain an optimal state of health. Some of the properties of magnesium are:
- Reducing the tiredness and fatigue
- Contributing to the energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributing to the muscle and psychological function
- Contributing to the synthesis of proteins
Aspartic acid or DAA is a non-essential amino acid that can be found in our organism. The daily dose of Evozma provides 1g of DAA.
Some of the main functions of Vitamin B6 are:
- Contributing to the immune system function
- Contributing to reducing the tiredness and fatigue along with Magnesium
- Contributing to the regulation of the hormone activity
Evozma can be combined with GABA.
I use it to preserve muscle mass during cutting phase and I sleep like a baby as well! The only thing that I do not like is having to take three capsules every day.
Better quality of sleep
This product is a great recuperator. I have been using it for a while before going to sleep and I wake up full of energy. It is really useful if you work and train every day.