SAMPLE EVOBEEF 2.0 (HYDROLYZED BEEF) + EXTRA LEUCINE - 30g
- Hydrolyzed protein from lean beef meat
- With extra L-Leucine and soy lecithin-free!
- In-house production!
- Without hydrolyzed collagen nor fillers
- Maximum and fast absorption
- Great biological value
- Excellent flavor and dissolution
- Very low in fats and carbs
- With an 90% of protein
Table of contents
Evobeef 2.0 by HSNsports is a powder product made of hydrolyzed protein from beef meat and L-leucine, with sweeteners. The hydrolyzed protein comes from lean beef meat.
The fact that it is a hydrolyzed protein means that it has been segmented in little amino acid chains called peptides. This procedure imitates our own digestive process, which is why it is absorbed faster than free amino acids and intact proteins.
Mix 1 scoop of product (30g) with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water, it is up to you, in order to prepare a Evobeef 2.0 protein shake.
Due to its features, Evobeef 2.0 is perfect to help us adjust the timing of protein consumption related to the workout. Taking this type of protein provides a really fast supply of nutrients to our bloodstream, so that the amino acids will be available to improve the performance of the next workout or as an immediate post-workout.
This meat hydrolyzed protein has a 350% more amino acids than a steak, without barely providing fat nor cholesterol.
This product is a great alternative to milk proteins, specially for those who suffer lactose intolerance.
The consumption of a protein source such as Evobeef 2.0 combined with a balance diet and physical exercise contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
The only inconvenient is that beef protein has a low Leucine content. This is why Evobeef 2.0 has been enriched with the free form of the L-Leucine amino acid which is 100% vegetable and GMO-free (genetically modified organism).
When compared to its previous version, the new 2.0 Evobeef has been improved in the following aspects:
- We remove the soy allergen for those who are allergic to this ingredient.
- L-Leucine is obtained through a vegetable fermentation process.
- In-house production, we control the manufacturing of the product.
- We remove the aspartame sweetener.
- New flavors and formats available, like coffee and caramel flavor and a 500g format.
- More amount of proteins per shake and less calories and amount of salt.
- We increase the amount of amino acids per serving.
- We improve the flavor and the texture, which makes it even more irresistible.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.4g|
|of which sugars||1g|
Ingredients:Hydrolyzed beef protein, defatted cocoa powder (cocoa butter) (from Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), L-leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), flavoring, acidity regulator [E501 (potassium carbonate)], emulsifier [E322 (sunflower lecithin)], thickeners [E412 (guar gum) and E415 (xanthan gum)], sodium chloride, sweeteners [E950 (acesulfame K) and E955 (sucralose)], natural flavoring.
How to take SAMPLE EVOBEEF 2.0 (BEEF HYDROLYZED) + EXTRA LEUCINE 30g CHOCOLATE CARAMEL:Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|