MERINGUE FITNESS - PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Make protein rich meringues that are low in sugars and compatible with a fitness diet.
With this pack you will basically have everything that is necessary to make delicious fitness meringues, which are ideal as a healthy snack in those moments when you fancy something sweet.
Meringues is a popular dessert that are made out of beaten egg whites and sugar, preferably icing sugar. Optionally you can add flavourings, such as vanilla extract or chunks of walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds. We are offering you a lighter version, by replacing the sugar with sweetener, in this case sucralose.
- Anyone who wants a delicious snack that is low in sugars and rich in proteins.
- Ideal food for weight loss diets or in cutting phases (definition).
This product is obtained by separating the white from the egg and subjecting it to a dehydration process.
The egg white powder protein has an excellent digestibility and the body exploits it to a maximum, so it is said to have a biological value of 100.
Thanks to its content in essential amino acids and its reduced level of fat and carbohydrates, this protein is perfect for weight control diets.
It is also a food that fits in with athletes' diets, whose physical wear is greater than that of the normal population and require an extra supply of protein, both to recover energy and to promote their muscular development.
Sucralose is a non-nutritive artificial sweetener that is obtained from sugar through a patented process.
The result is a sweetener 600 times sweeter than sugar but has no calories or affects on blood glucose levels.
Sucralose can not be metabolized in the body to provide energy. Although it is extracted from sugar, our body does not recognize it as sugar or carbohydrate.
When we take sucralose, much of it is not absorbed and simply passes through the digestive system. The small amount of sucralose that is absorbed is naturally disposed of in the urine.
It is very important to add very little amount.
A chocolate and hazelnuts spread that is very low in sugars and high in protein.
It is perfect for serving along with these meringues.
NutChoco cocoa spread is a more nutritionally balanced alternative to traditional chocolate spreads.
HOW TO TAKE?
- 30g Egg White
- 120ml of water
- Chocolate spread
- Put the water and the egg white in the blender bowl.
- Beat vigorously with the help of an electric beater, or by hand.
- Once the whites are whipped, we can add some sucralose.
- Place the mixture in a pastry bag, or in a bag, cutting off the tip.
- Add anti-stick or vegetable paper to the oven tray.
- Make small pyramids with the mixture on the baking tray.
- Bake 3-4 minutes at 275ºC, with the grill function.
- Add the chocolate cream and, if you want, a few hazelnuts.