PERFECT WAFFLES - PACK
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Cook delicious waffles with oat flour and egg.
With this pack you will get 4 key ingredients in order to make delicious waffles. One of the products from this pack is oat flour, which is a complex carbohydrate that works as an excellent energy source.
It has a high content in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. It includes Evoegg, protein powder made of egg albumin, which is ideal for increasing the protein content of the waffles. Xanthan gum is a nutritional thickener that improves the texture and consistency of the waffles. This pack also includes cashew butter, ideal to combine with our waffle and while providing healthy fats to our diet.
- Anyone who is looking to include a healthy and natural product in their diet, which is rich in protein and carbohydrates for breakfast, as an afternoon snack, etc.
- Highly advised for athletes and active people since the waffles provide energy and contribute to the maintenance and development of muscle mass.
- The waffles provide a feeling of satiety, which is why it is the perfect ally for periods of weight loss or definition (cutting phase) when you are on a calorie-restriction diet.
Oats are a very beneficial cereal for all kinds of diets. Their digestion in the digestive tract is slower since they are a complex carbohydrate, which helps to balance the glucose levels and provides a prolonged energy supply for several hours.
This cereal is also a great choice as a pre-workout meal for athletes who undergo a high level of physical wear.
Oats produce a feeling of satiety for a longer period of time, which is why they tend to be used in weight control diets. Oats are also an excellent source of fiber that contributes to a proper functioning of the intestines.
The quality of the egg whites is a referent when it comes to measuring the quality of other protein sources from vegetables or animals. Egg albumin also contains the 9 essential amino acids in substantial amounts.
The egg white is a unique food since it is made of pure protein, without fats, carbs nor cholesterol. Egg white protein powder has a high digestibility and it is completely absorbed by the organism due to its high biological value (100).
Xanthan gum is an additive that acts as a thickening, stabilizing, emulsifying, or suspending agent.
It is commonly used to provide consistency to dairy products, cakes, sauces, juices, bakery products, etc. Xanthan gum has several advantages in regard to other thickening additives because it does not alter the taste, smell or color of the food.
Xanthan gum is also used during weight control diets, since it increases the percentage of fiber of the food, apart from reducing the appetite.
Delicious and creamy cashew butter with an incredibly irresistible texture.
Made solely with smashed cashews, without palm oil, preservatives nor additives.
This product is suitable for active people and athletes. It helps to create a caloric surplus in order to encourage muscle growth and to increase the energy due to its nutritional qualities, a high percentage of vegetable proteins and healthy fats.
Despite its high amount of calories, cashew butter is ideal for people who want to lose some extra pounds, since a spoonful of cashew butter is very satiating. It helps to reduce the appetite while providing many essential nutrients.
* You will have to choose between the smooth cashew butter or crunchy cashew butter of 250g for this pack.
Virgin coconut oil is a natural food that comes from the fresh flesh of the fruit, which is cold-pressed in order to obtain coconut milk. The fat is removed and the coconut oil is obtained through a centrifugal process.
Coconut oil has a 90% of saturated fats, but most of them are medium-chain triglycerides, which are fats that can be found in breast milk.
Unlike the rest of fats, the body uses them directly in order to obtain energy. When we consume these triglycerides, they go to the digestive system, then to the liver, and from there to the bloodstream. This means that they can be used directly as energy since they are not stored that easily.
HOW TO TAKE?
- 100g of Neutral Oat Flour
- 30g of Egg white powder
- 1/4 spoonful of xanthan gum
- 1 glass of almond milk
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- Grated lemon
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until you get a homogeneous mixture, without any lumps.
- When the waffle iron is hot, pour a portion of the mixture in each of the parts of the waffle iron and close.
- After 6 or 7 minutes, the waffles will be done.
- Spread some cashew butter on top. You will love them!
Very complete pack, although I wish it also included a syrup or something like that apart from the butter.