VEGETABLE PROTEINS - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Sport performance
- Maintenance and growth of muscle mass
- Post-Workout recovery
- Ideal for vegan or vegetarian diets
This new sampling pack by HSN has been especially designed for all those who want to try out all the vegetable proteins at an amazing price. It comes in bags of 500g with pea protein, soy protein and rice protein.
Taking proteins and doing physical exercise while following a balanced diet contribute to the maintenance and/or growth of muscle mass.
This pack is the perfect chance to purchase and try the vegetable proteins from HSNstore.
- Active people and athletes who practice sports regularly and who take their workouts to the next level because they want to achieve an optimal performance for their competitions.
- Athletes who are committed to high performance sport and who want to preserve and increase their muscle mass and who want supplements that will help them recover successfully.
- Any active person who wants an optimal recovery and to meet the daily requirements of proteins with high quality HSN products.
- Those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet or who prefer vegetable proteins.
Pea protein isolate is a protein of vegetable origin, which is why it is ideal for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet or who simply prefer vegetable protein to the ones of animal origin. It has a complete aminogram, including branched chain amino acids.
Soy Protein Isolate 2.0 is one of the most used sources of proteins by vegans. It provides a complete aminogram, including important doses of BCAA's and Glutamine. It helps vegans to meet their nutritional requirements in terms of proteins.
Rice protein has a great essential amino acid profile, which is why it is perfect to take before or after training or even between the meals. Rice is also considered a food with a high digestibility. This brown rice protein has been made with 100% vegetable ingredients, which is why those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet can take this protein with absolute confidence.
Hemp protein is a very complete food, since it has a complete aminogram, both essential and non-essential amino acids. It comes from vegetables and it is ideal for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet. You can take either before or after training.
HOW TO TAKE
It is advisable to keep a constant consumption of protein to experience the best results. We suggest taking it at least for 4 weeks along with a training routine:
- Pea Protein Isolate 2.0: take 1 scoop (30g) with 150-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
- Soy Protein Isolate 2.0: take 1 scoop (30g) with 250ml of skimmed milk or water.
- Brown Rice Protein Isolate: take 1 scoop (30g) with 150-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
- Hemp Protein Powder: take 1 scoop (30g) with 200ml of water.